Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession (Video) (517 Views)

The Declaration That Will Restore Ndigbo's Place In Nigeria / Obasanjo Took Nigeria Out Of Debt But We Are Back In Debt - Aroms Aigbehi / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession (Video) by bedspread: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2017
The Declaration of God's Servant Pastor Lazarus Muoka on the Morning Service of Tuesday 5th September 2017. Declaration was confirmed few hours later on the Same day with the Announcement by the Nigerian Government on National Tv and Radio across the country that Nigeria is officially out of Recession
Read carefully and watch Declaration

In his Exact Words
Because of you! You! Because of you; I Stand Here by the Authority In the Name of JESUS. Because of you, I Change The Economy of Nigeria.... And I Decree From Henceforth, Because of you, From Henceforth Nigeria Shall Experience Boom...Economic Boom.....
When it's Happening, You Remember my Word. It will not Be Long, Beginning From Now, Everything will begin to Change For Good. I Didn't say at The End of the Year....
I Say Things as Long as I Am Standing Here, From Now Whether, I Don't Care How Situation is In Nigeria, I Don't Care Whether People are Eating or Not Eating.....
But Because of You.... I HAVE SAID IT AND IT IS DONE.

Cc:lalasticlala
Cc:Mynd44

Watch :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aZEs7SS7fQ
Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession (Video) by bedspread: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2017
The Boom Nigeria would Experience will be Unexplainable........ it won't be because of whoever is in Leadership... it is Just the Finger of GOD
Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession (Video) by bedspread: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2017
Nigeria And Nigerians should position themselves for this BOOM....

Since I began to listen to the words of Pastor Lazarus Muoka.... I have Never seen His Words fall to the Ground without being Fufilled
Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession (Video) by bedspread: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2017
I Employ no one to Have Doubt on this declaration....
The Same God that made it Happen in just few hours after His Son Declared it.... will finish his Work
Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession (Video) by ITbomb(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2017
If we can just suspend religion for a month in Nigeria, I think Nigerians' reasoning capacity will be boosted by over 250%
Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession (Video) by bedspread: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2017
The Word has Gone forth, no being Dead or Alive can withstand it
Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession (Video) by bedspread: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2017
ITbomb:
[s]If we can just suspend religion for a month in Nigeria, I think Nigerians' reasoning capacity will be boosted by over 250%[/s]
GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE CREATOR, OWNER AND MASTER OF EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE. HE IS NOT A RELIGION...
EVERYTHING ON EARTH TODAY IS FROM HIM..
Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession (Video) by richidinho(m): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2017
when is he declaring shekau wanted pls? grin

mr. declaration
Re: The Declaration That Took Nigeria Off Recession (Video) by bedspread: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2017
richidinho:
[s]when is he declaring shekau wanted pls? grin

mr. declaration[/s]
Irrelevant...

(1) (Reply)

Army Warns IPOB, MASSOB, Others On National Security / Dry Port A Priority To Abia, Says Dr-okezie Ikpeazu / Please, How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.