Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Will Create An Autopilotblog For You At An Affordable Price - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Create An Autopilotblog For You At An Affordable Price (313 Views)

I Will Create Best Admob Auto App To Make You 1000usd Monthly / Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / We Will Create A Complete E-commerce Website For You For Just 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Create An Autopilotblog For You At An Affordable Price by soldierdollar(m): 10:24am On Sep 08, 2017
An autopilot blog is simply a blog that automatically updates itself with contents from other sites/blogs. U don't need to write, you don't need to stress.. it just oils itself with fresh contents.
You can have as much categories as u wish like chrisdiary.com where each category is updated automatically.
For example, you need an entertainment blog with categories like politics, sports, celebrities, etc, all you need do is to specify the website(s) you would want your blog to get these articles from. Once a new post is added to these sites, your blog automatically copies it.

Did I say your blog can automatically share these posts to your social media profiles too and you can choose to add the sources of your articles if you wish?

For more info concerning this,
Call or whatsapp 09056557300
Re: I Will Create An Autopilotblog For You At An Affordable Price by soldierdollar(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2017
Offer ending this week

(1) (Reply)

Domain Lifecycle Businesses You Should Be Aware Of / Participate In This 12 Day Crash Course / How To Earn Upto $100 A Day With Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.