Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Am Building An Interactive Community For Writers. Want To Support? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Am Building An Interactive Community For Writers. Want To Support? (321 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Shows Up To Support Hilda Baci (Photos) / For New Members Of Our Whatsapp Group For Writers +2347033443215 / 40+ Military Code Words For Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Building An Interactive Community For Writers. Want To Support? by Ignyte(m): 10:25am On Sep 08, 2017
I am building an interactive community designed to create safe spaces where young Nigerians engage in OPEN and HONEST conversations about relationships, music, movies, health, sports, news and entertainment by publishing opinion pieces, short stories, polls, poetry, serialized fiction (series) and other material that allows young people engage in these conversations about their lives, community and society.

The problem with this is that I am short on funds. The web designer charged N40,000 I negotiated to N35,000. I have paid N20,000 and the designer built an offline version of the site. I now need to complete the payment for the site. I currently do not have the rest of the cash.

If you want to support this project please contact me. I cannot guaranty that you might earn your money back from the site. However, If you send in money no matter how little and we are able to get the site running. I will grant administrative access to you and also editorial freedom.

But, it is not just about the money. If you also have any Ideas about the features to have on the site please you advice will be needed and appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Poverty! / We Are Unique In Our Own Way / Lorry Does Care:james And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.