Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,060 members, 7,867,010 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

“Wizkid Rejected Millions Of Naira From PDP/APC During Election” – M.I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Wizkid Rejected Millions Of Naira From PDP/APC During Election” – M.I (380 Views)

Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" / Wizkid Rejected Millions From APC And PDP During Election - Rapper MI / "Wizkid Rejected Millions From PDP/APC During Election" - MI Reveals (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Wizkid Rejected Millions Of Naira From PDP/APC During Election” – M.I by IratzsMicheal(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2017
Nigerian rapper M.I Abaga has in a recent interview with Pulse NG, revealed a feat very few people know.

The singer in a chat with Osagie Alonge on the #LooseTalkPodcast, revealed Starboy Wizkid rejected deals worth millions in what he described as stupid money to remain neutral for the election and not sell his vote and support to APC or the PDP..

Here’s what he said;

I sat down with Wizkid and Wizkid didn’t take the deal, I sat down with Olamide, sat down with alot of artistes.

Someone like Wizkid, sorry i am putting people’s business out there, someone like Wizkid was offered stupid money and Wizkid said no, Wizkid said I am not going to go either side am just going to stay neutral”

Watch Video Below:
https://youtu.be/U6nAM3DDges

https://newscantell..com/2017/09/wizkid-rejected-millions-of-naira-from.html

Re: “Wizkid Rejected Millions Of Naira From PDP/APC During Election” – M.I by NairalandCS(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2017
Having money is good, Someone else with money cannot control you. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Abandoned Baby Found In Ozoro, Delta State {might Be Yours} (photo) / Gifty Shares Semi-n*de Picture On Her Instagram, Says It’s Her Business / Dj Spinall Drops Album Cover Art "Dreams"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.