Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) (3236 Views)

Mysterious Girl / MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by Epiphanus20(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2017
In no circumstance should this book be reprinted, republished or copied without the sole knowledge of the author, the book you are about to read is a non fictitious adventure of a Nigerian teenager, it contain some semi erotic content, if you are one of those family guys please be warned. i want to use this opportunity to invite my fans and friends to the publication of this book, my chairmen and chairladies are not excluded.
Cc: Lalasticlala
Seun
Ijebabe
Mynd44
Toyin223
abeg make una come cover me.
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by Epiphanus20(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2017
*FLASHBACK* "MY FIRST LOVE STORY"
I came to school that Thursday around 11:30, I guess I missed two lectures but that's not necessary since I'm changing my school. I hid my intention deep beneath my heart because I didn't want anybody to feel bad, being the friendliest and simplest guy in my class, I was almost everyone friend.
When I got to my class, I observed that a test was written day before yesterday but I wasn't moved, I sat quietly on a desk trying to focus because soon I will be missing all these people but suddenly I heard my name, I followed the direction of the voice just to see the class monitor sharing the marked shit of the test which took place on Tuesday, how could he call my name while I'm not even in school that day, I walked toward him and collected the paper: it was Igbo, I scored 17/20. Though I knew its' useless, I decided to thank the person anyway, I think I knew the girl with that writing, Vivian(Name Changed), Vivian was a dark masculine beautiful girl, she used to role with the opposite sex, she isn't strong as she looks, she was a good girl but her nature kept deceiving people. I later found Vivian to thank her but she
denied being the Samaritan, then who could it be? I asked all my friends but non accepted the responsibility so I went home and forgot about it since they were all playing games on me.
I came to school a week later to announce my transfer(this is literature, don't mind my choice of language), everyone of them were angry at me for informing them at this stage, I knew we wouldn't
be together again at least in a sister-brother understanding, I knew I'm going to miss everyone but i have to leave. I approached my D.S.P to ogre at her dimple at least once again before leaving (I just hope she wouldn’t see this), when I approached her, she was with Mercy(name changed), Mercy was one of the most beautiful girls in my class, she was a fair brunette with dimple's that were deeper than that of my D.S.P but she was the dumbest girl in our class(though she is the heroine of this story), she seldom talks, she is always shy and non of the guys in our class knew her name. I greeted my DSP and ignored the dumb girl to avoid some embarrassment because I suspected she might snub me, after some chit-chat with my DSP I told my DSP that this is my last time in this school, she was shocked but I heard a voice from the dumb girl;
"Ebuka, why didn’t you tell us since", that was the first time she talked to me in almost 6yrs in high school, that was actually the first time I had seen her speak (she had a sweet voice) but how did she knew my name? I replied "why would I tell you, are you my wife?", her next statement was shocking
"At least to save me the stress of writing a test you will never appreciate""What! You wrote my
test, how did you know my name?".
*TO BE CONTINUED....."
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by Epiphanus20(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2017
*CONTINUATION*

"you wrote my assignment, how did you know my name?"
"oh you are not even grateful that I wrote your test, you still want to know how I knew your name" to my DSP "This is why I hate communicating with guys, they can frustrate".
My DSP was trying to tell her that I’m a different
type of guy but her words' had wounded me before DSP(sorry, I wouldn’t call her realname) spoke on my behalf. Maybe she was telling the truth, I didn’t even thank her for writing my assignment, yes, she was right. I became very angry, i didn’t know if the anger should be channeled toward the innocent girl or within myself because something inside me still wonder how a girl who rarely speaks manage to now my name.
I left them and went to the last row, at least to focus on things i need to know but my mind couldn’t stop thinking, has she been observing me? Did she ask anybody my name? How did she even strike a conversion with the DSP? Of course the DSP forced her. I lost my mind in my thoughts not realizing the girl had been standing before me for like ten minutes, I actually saw her but i didn't realize that this was the same girl confusing me, I instantly looked toward my DSP and caught her gazing, I then knew that the DSP told her to apologize, maybe she thinks I easily get angry.
"Ebuka", she called me back to reality, but I didn't knew her name to call her back, I was just staring at her (to make sure she doesn’t turn into a snake) "I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt your feeling, I know
you are angry and its' all my fault", she apologized
"You don't have to apologize, I’m the one to be blamed for all these, don't you know what you did worth paying for and you did it for me free" I said, looking into her eyes for the first time "though I
don't know you but it seems you are the best friend I had, the only person who noticed my absence even when those things I call friend couldn’t". She laughed and asked me "seems you are funny, who told you I didn't know you?"
"because we never talked, I don't even know your name" I replied, still confused where she is heading to "that we never spoke doesn’t count, do you want to know my name?".
I instantly nodded positively only for her to laugh and wink at me before waving and leaving. At least my mind
is relieved that she is still a human, at least my mind don't have to go that far again. I borrowed earphone and was casually listening to music with my phone when one of my so-called friend; chinedu(name changed) came, he gave me that kind of look you will give to a Principal if he comes to borrow money from you after beating you, i was like "Chinedu Why that look na?"
"Shoutup, wetin you dey do with that witch"
"Witch Kwa, were the Witch ni?"
"You no no that albino you dey talk with na dumb witch" (we use to call her an Albino before now because she was so fair that her skin colour affected her hair colour, in other words, she's a Nigerian Blonde(Brunette).
"If you ever call her that name again, I swear to God i will kill you", I spilled out of anger
"Epiphanus, are you fighting for her already, don't tell me you are in love", mocked Chinedu I somehow manage to move away from him and headed toward the Cashew Tree we call Canteen.
I bought Soyamilk and when i went to buy snack for my lunch someone whispered "I bought Okpa for us both", its' still her, how did she know that I will come down, i was lost in my thought again not realizing that she is leaving with some of her friends, anyway I just had #30 for my snack.
Something made me look toward her again and I saw her running toward me, she held my hand between her arm muscle and her left limb; just under her left under arm. It was disgusting, I felt
ashamed of her for the first time, everyone knew her to be a decent and quiet girl, seeing her this way portrays just one thing "I am her lover”, which is almost impossible, being a lover to someone i don't even know her name. She led me inside the class like a blindman and we sat at the last row, that
was the first time I saw her seat there, maybe she sat there coz she knew I was addicted to that row.
"Take 3 Okpa" she said almost politely
"3? Who gave you money for 3?" I asked out of curiosity.
"My mum is the trader" she said hesitantly
"Oh, I don't think I’m
hungry", I automatically lost my appetite.
"Epiphanus, why do you treat me like an outcast? Do you think I’m an
albino?” she knew that statement will have an effect on me.
I felt so bad for her but my other mind thinks she knew my other name. I hesitantly took the Okpa she was eating and somehow manage to eat it
"does this mean you are a no outcast". She smiled wildly.
Before I got home that day, she made me promise this wouldn’t be my last time of coming to that school though it was supposed to be the last. When i got home, I realize that I didn't collect her phone number, I don't even know her name.
TO BE CONTINUED...........
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by Epiphanus20(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2017
*CONTINUATION*
I didn’t go to school for almost two weeks, because i was busy in my other school preparing for things more important than being in love because I know I was not actually in love because being shy is out of love, only God knew if I ever felt anything for her because if I tell you that till then all I was doing was out of pity, I know you wouldn’t believe me, but that’s the truth, that was what going on my mind, I was just imagining a shy girl, who was almost like an albino, who had no physical friends, I don’t know about spiritual friends because I cannot swear for her, at least at that time because she actually looks like some kind of mermaid or a seer.
I was coming back from school one Wednesday and our bus stopped just before the school, I knew it was a sign, a sign that I need to see someone, a sign that something needs to happen, I need to see this, though I have paid the transport fee, must of my fellow passengers were busy pushing the bus while I was just trekking, some passengers whispered something like “Lazy boy” without knowing my intention but who cares anyway.
I trekked like a lonely soul that I had always been, it took me like 10 minutes trekking to get to the school gate, I walked majestically being a popular jester, I encountered at least 25 handshakes and 10 hugs from difference students before I had someone say “Ebuka, your wife had been sick”, I don’t need any fortune teller to tell me the wife she was talking about, which kind of wife that I haven’t seen or heard from her for two weeks though she have every opportunity to collect my contact from friends of course but then I realized that I made a promise “This wouldn’t be the last time I’d be coming to this school”, I promise just before leaving the school the last time I came. I ran toward that upstair ignoring every other person offering a handshake, yeah she was actually something special, don’t bother arguing.
When I reached my formal classroom(I know you got the hint), I saw everyone in a special view, there was actually something special about everyone, I now knew that I’m already missing everyone, I didn’t just shake them, I hugged not only the female but the male included, I just wished I could kiss them but sorry I couldn’t, not just there and moreover I got a more important business to attend to, I sited her (my much anticipated lover), she lay bent on a desk shivering, I know the information I heard was from the right source, she was actually sick but why is she in school when she knew that we are not going to do anything after that time.
I walked up to her and patted her collar bone in a casual manner before massaging her golden hair gently, she was shivering and dropping tears but I could sense a faint smile in her face, the dropping tears stopped, guess what; her shivering also stopped. She looked into my eyes with pressure and asked;
“What took you so long?”
“I was busy”
“Too busy for me?”
“Now is not a perfect time for argument, I will explain later, what are you still doing in school? Do you want to die here?” I explained trying to run away from argument”.
“I know that something will happen, if that didn’t happen, I’m ready to die and I guess that it just happened”
I now realized the essence of that urge that had been pushing me, that urge that made me visit the forbidden school, my mind had always been right, someone needs me.
“Just go home, please”, I said trying to hide the tears running within my hearts, those feeling that makes you feel like you are disappointing someone.
“Relax, Ebuka, you are not the sick person, I know that if I go home now, I know I wouldn’t see you again”
I stood speechless as those words burn through me like fire, she has clearly stated she felt something for me while I had been the fool out there, I was getting closer to her out of pity because of her colour or probably how she act, I just hope God forgive me for being a heartbreaker, though I was hungry, I decided to give in to her. We spent like an hour before I volunteered to take her home, I know I’m going to disappoint her because I know she was expecting to take her to her compound but disappointing her was the only way to make her go home;
“Nne, can I take you home?”
“Who are you referring to by Nne” she inquired
“I don’t see any other person around”
She smiled and stood up “Oya, let us go”
We spoke of many things on our way, our likes, dislikes, ages and favourite subject, at a time we ran out of words, I placed my hands on her waist, that was actually the first time I was being romantic with her, I wasn’t doing it out of pity, I was doing it because we were alone, if I don’t do it she might consider me something else, she looked at him and gave me her killer smile, those smiles that boost her dimple.
“why are you smiling” I asked out of curiousity
“what do you expect me to do, you are simply confusing”
“Wow” was the only word that came out of my lips, not that I wanted to “wow” but I had no other words to say, that made her blush again, making me feel proud of what I have done. I suddenly realized that I have overstepped my limit, I don’t think I will know my track back, this is the time to disappoint her.
“I think I should be going now”
“Now?”
I nodded because my mouth was too dry to say anything
“Ok, bye”
I went back to school without looking back because I know she was looking at me and I don’t want to see her cry, I reached school and went straight home.
TO BE CONTINUED………..
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by Epiphanus20(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2017
*CONTINUATION*
my new school had been inspiring, lovable and motivational, since I maintained a close relationship with the principal, he treated me like a son, I think he treated me better than other student, reasons might be influence from my mother because my mum had been a bursary in his school, but when I mean part time bursary don’t blame me because I knew you would never understand, no matter how hard I try to explain, its unlike all these mutual relationship; teacher-student relationship, its intimate, more intimate like a father-son relationship. He never wanted me to leave his presence, so I have to live in the school premises all in the name of attending to the principal, he was very harsh but the harshness was to discipline me, he wanted me to live by example, which is only the prayer and effort of a caring father to a loving son but I don’t think I will ever value all those things because the only thing I will ever value is my freedom and I know that as long as I am in the same arena with that principal I will never be free, he will be a threat to me but only God knew why.
Its been over a month now, I don’t have any time to visit my formal school, I don’t think I had remembered my love for all those days, many things occupied my mind, I had better business and greater task than thinking about love alone, I had my WAEC(West African Examination Council) to face, I had to get adapted to my new environment, being away from my mother for the first time, being away from many things and this is the only time I’m away from my mother since I was born(Some will understand but many will not understand).
One Friday, I decided to go home with the solemn aim of visiting my formal school, I knew that today is going to be my last day in that school, I planned to spend more time, I wanted to go very early in the morning, so that I will be opportuned to spend more time with people who are more like my brothers and sisters than mere friends and classmates, people who I will never be opportune to stay with again, unless in another manner; the reason is even if we meet again, we wouldn’t meet in a brother-sister manner, we might meet again sometime in the future but maybe as a formal-classmate, my girlfriend, friends or course mates but we will never be together like brothers and sisters again.
I decided to visit my formal school that day, I boarded a bus to 9th mile. Reaching 9th mile, I saw a formal classmate of mine; a girl named Chinaza, she was fair, beautiful, a bit shorter than average but sexy, she was in another school uniform other than the one of my formal school, I wasn’t surprise seeing that, I knew most of the student; especially SS3 student will be in search of Miracle centers; a place to pass their exams with less hard work, but you know that was not my intention, my own story was difference, the story was that my mum wanted to pay less due for my WAEC, my WAEC fees should be free since my mum is one of the VIP teachers in the school.
“Ebuka, long time”
“No see”, that was our casual reply to such friendly statement, which is another way to say, I MISSED YOU
“Where had you been”, that question reminded me that I had not been seeing her since I had been coming to the school.
“I had been in my new school”
“So you also ran away from our school, are you also afraid of failing your exams”, I wanted to defend myself, I wanted to tell her that it was not my intention to leave the school, that someone made me leave the school, that my mum was a vice principal in my new school, but I swallowed everything perhaps because I don’t want to brag for what I am, I don’t want to tell her that my mum is a vice principal. We chatted about many things because I knew I wouldn’t be opportune to talk to her in that manner again, I knew she will be a big girl the next time I’ll see her, I knew I will even be afraid to talk to her, beings a local boy and the youngest in our class. The next time I recalled my memory, I was standing opposite the school gate, I was feeling nervous and afraid to step into the school gate, for the first time, I felt I made a mistake by coming to the school but I had no choice but to move straight into the school.
When I got there, I noticed a loud music in the school hall, the school hall was supposed to be my classroom, don’t bother imagining that, because I knew you wouldn’t understand unless you have experienced that school before, and believe me, everyone who experienced that school are never the same, we had our blueprint, just don’t mention the C word (Lols Hahahahahah). At first I felt nervous but I later loosed myself to move toward the gathering, I experienced many shakes from people I don’t even know, I even experienced some bum shakes, pierce and presses from people that I don’t even know, thank God I’m not a girl; so this is what girls experience on daily basis, women are the most assaulted creatures in the world. Its not easy to be a woman, its neither easy to be man. I took the presses as nothing but to the female, those are sexual assault.
“Ebuka, what a surprise” someone said. I turned toward my back to see my formal D.S.P, her black was shining, she was smiling, that made look more beautiful than anything, her deep dimple made her look extra beautiful.
“I don’t consider it a surprise because this is still my school”, she came closer and touched my cheeks like that of a lover.
“You are not looking so bad”, she complimented me.
“You too, my love”, I think the L word made her giggle like a high school teenager that we had always been
“Ebuka you have changed”
“You too”
She left when we got distracted by the boys greeting me in a jovial manner
“Epipha kee way”
After many greeting, I was getting irritated by what I’m seeing, I decided to go home, that is when it occurred to me that this will be the last time in this school, I knew that I’m not going to see her(You know who I’m referring to) for a while, as I was going down the crowded stairway someone caught my hand when I was 2 steps below her step, I turned toward the feeling and saw her, she was there looking like an angel, I stood frozen for two minutes, I knew that I was not the one who was frosted, everything frosted including the whole world. Don’t bother doubting me.
“where are you going”
“I’m on my way home”
“How could you be so heartless?” she asked almost politely
“What do you mean?”, I answered almost confused where she is coming from
“How could you come to our school and go without even bothering to see me, even after a long time”
I wanted to ask her why wouldn’t she bother to visit me in my own school, why should I care for someone who don’t care of me but when I opened my mouth to spoke what came out was “I had almost searched everywhere for you, I almost lost hope of seeing you today”. I guessed my words made her brush a smile, I knew I lied but God will forgive me because I lied to keep peace, its never good to create enmity especially with the opposite sex.
“can we just stroll”
I wanted to protest because this will be the last time I’m coming to this school, this is the last opportunity I had to spend with her, the opportunity to spend moments with her might not come again, I knew neither of us are going to die but I feel it, I feel we will not be friends again, I felt like I’m going to miss her forever, we might be very close but very far apart but after every consideration, what came out of my mouth was “ok”.
When we were going down the stores, what came into my mind was to tell her how I felt about her, all I had in mind, I wanted to tell that I love her, I love her life style, I love her because everyone disperse her but my lips suddenly sealed when I was about to spill the word.
We spoke about almost everything, how we first met, that is where I knew her name “Mercy”, she told me she had known me since our JSS1, but she knew I’m not her type, she confessed that she started liking me the day I answered and corrected a teacher, since then, she had been looking for a perfect opportunity to be my friend, she saw my absence as an opportunity, which worked out for her but only God knew how she did it, she was an angel, a mysterious young girl who made a broke guy like Epiphanus fall in love, though I knew I might never see her again but I’m 100% sure that I will never forget my first love.
By the time I regained my senses I had passed my bus-stop, so I have to trekked 2000 meters to get to the fly over and she escorted me but I wasn’t opportune to get to the Cliff called “fly over”, someone stopped by to pick me up with a bike, I saw tears in her eyes because I told her I wouldn’t come to this school again, I only started crying when the bike wheeled away reason was that I didn’t tell her that I love her and I will never tell her, I knew I will miss her forever, she was more than a friend, my first love.
Watch out for the conclusion and final Episode (Subscribe if you love this story)
*TO BE CONTINUED*
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by Epiphanus20(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2017
FINAL HIGH SCHOOL ENCOUNTER
After the day I spent with my first love, I knew I might not see her again because she leaves far away from me though closer than you might think. I wrote the rest of my exams without thinking about her, because I had more important things in mind. I found other love which made me think less of her but no matter what she is still my first love, she created a vacuum no other love can replace.
After writing my WAEC examination, its been over 4 months now, it was around 8:pm on Thursday, I knew I had grown from that little kid I used to be to a matured guy, because I could see the whistle everywhere, I could sense the signs from all those big girls who knew almost everything. I saw my phone rang by this time of the night, it was unusual for my phone to ring because my phone was only patronized by few people including few of my family members and very few friends, I didn’t pick the call because I was almost unconscious or maybe I was confused whether to pick the call because I sleep in the same room with my mum and I always feel reluctant to pick my call in the presence of my mum because I knew she must be eavesdropping, I knew my mum very well. I didn’t pick the first 3 ringing of my phone but I saw the number before picking it the 4th time, it was an Airtel line, I knew that Airtel network are always bad especially the side where I leave, I instantly heard her voice.
“Ebuka”
The network was a bit bad,, so I was finding it difficult to hear her but by the way she stress my name I could make out its nobody but her, she was the only person that pronounce “Ebuka” in a British accent, but I was still confused on how to react because I wasn’t expecting her in my life again, I never expects to see her in my life again, I never expect to see her again in my life and I kept quiet because I don’t know what to answer probably because of my dizziness.
She said something but I dint respond probably because I didn’t get what she was saying, she ended her call and redialed my number , I picked the call but same thing happened over and over again until I realized that I had been disturbing my mum sleep so I switched off my phone and went to bed. I told some people about the incident, all they said was that the girl had no phone, that it was almost impossible for her to call or for that incident to happen with her. I gave up hope on that. A week later, the same thing happened, I sent her a text message telling her that I couldn’t hear that she should respond by texting me back, I then later switched off my phone and slept. In the morning when I waked I saw I message from her “It’s …………. Mercy, your friend from high school, sorry to disturb your sleep the other night”. We text chatted the whole day until I felt something coming alive, the forgone feeling, I thought its just high school lust and all these teenage lust but something is far from it.
We chatted for like a month until her number became unavailable, I didn’t know what happened but I she later told me that she lost her phone number. I later met her at her funeral of our class comedian who died as a victim of electric shock but we never talked because everyone was angry, we had no time to think about love, she only waved me goodbye when she was going but I had a dream that I will still see her again, since I saw her again.
I never saw her again for three months, then I had been computer literate, I had also been admitted into a university, then I was coming back from school that day, I saw her when I was inside a bus, I just wished I could jump down from the bus but I couldn’t. A week later, I met her in the same location when I was about buying a belt, there we chit-chatted about many things, I learnt she now works as a computer operator, she directed me to her shop and invited that we might talk better, though I hesitated but I was only pretending. An hour later, I visited her shop and spent almost the whole day with her, we did nothing more than chit-chatting. Though I knew her shop, I feel irritated to visit her because I don’t want to be a form of distraction to her, she was really an angel to create a vacuum that will never be undone, she was part of my biography.
The day I was going back to school, I was having three bags with my 5kg gas cylinder when I bumped on her, she was on her way to buy fuel for her generator when I saw her, she immediately abandoned everything to help me with my luggage’s, she escorted to the bus-stop, under a cliff; normally known as a fly-over where we laid our promises, that was the first time I let my emotion surpass my fear, I let the L word out in her presence, she simply smiled and continued with what she was doing, when I finally got a bus, she simply told me she will reach me before my birthday, my birthday was just 40 days away. I will definitely receive a surprise from her. I kept looking back as the bus drove off, I knew I will definitely receive a surprise but the issue is the type of surprise, positive or Negative; something is really going to happen but I knew she intentionally kept me in suspense.
When I reached the school, I automatically forgot everything about her, when I saw all those pretty ladies, I even got more engrossed with my studies that I rarely had time to think of more love, I didn’t even notice that my birthday was fast approaching, my birthday was two weeks ahead, but there is something more important than a birthday, my Computer Based Examination was supposed to be a day after my birthday, I was much concerned about the examination than that of my birthday. It was on 25th June, just 5 days to my examination and 4 days to my birthday that I received a shocking news from my supposed Best-Friend, she told me Mercy had been shot, I was shocked, I wondered if her Death was the surprise she promised, I now understood all those feelings I had whenever I was around her, those feeling that made me believe that I wouldn’t see her again, those feeling was about to come alive, I wonder if I will still see her when I come back. I called another friend who confirmed the news, the friend also told me that it was an accidental discharge from a member of Neighborhood Watch Group, I felt helpless because there was almost nothing I could do to those guys, at first impression, I thought she was shot by a cult bandit or one amateur criminal, but seeing the crime as a legal crime made me feel empty and helpless, I wanted to cry but I wanted to be a man either way, my last prayer was to see her once again when I come back, but within me, I had a feeling that I wouldn’t see again, I will have to be in suspense for the next 1 month until I know her way about.

TO BE CONTINUED………………………. WATCH OUT FOR THE CONCLUSION
I dedicate this story to her
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by Epiphanus20(m): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2017
PROLOGUE
One month later, I was through with my exams, I hurried back to Enugu to see her for the first time in 4 months, the fact that a matured girl kept rejecting phone made the matter worse because there was almost no way to contact her expect through her elder brother which I’m unwilling to do. I now knew all those feeling we felt in her school were not mere high school lust, this might be Truelove, we had that phrase that said “Love might last forever but Truelove don’t last”, I had the feeling that I might have lost my truelove, I might regret this but there was nothing I could do, I just wished I could hurt that lousy security who shot her. For the 1 month of my return, I didn’t see her, I was going to her house, her workshop, asking her friends about her but there were all to no avail but one thing was certain; she was alive and I will surely see her again.
One day, I was coming home from bank, I was totally frustrated with the lousy behaviors of all these Diamond Bank Cashiers who can spend 30 minutes counting N100,000, that day, I deposited almost 1 million naira which wasted my 3 hours but there was nothing I could do. I was angry but I don’t actually knew who the anger was directed toward, the bank or the bankers. As I was heading to the Bus Stop to take a bus home, I bumped on her friend who work for a SIM Network, she told me that Mercy had been asking about me, she also told me that Mercy made her call me but I didn’t pick my call but I knew she was lying because I just saw her missed called which meant she only flashed me, I was in a hurry to report on the money I deposited so I don’t have time to see her now but her friend told she was very sick, what came into my mind was “What if she dies today, this might be your only opportunity to see her once again”, I think God answered by prayer of seeing her once again, I rushed to her workshop and met her lying bent, she woke up and jumped when she saw me, she hugged me like it will be the last day she will see me. She told me she will travel to remove the remains of the bullet in her body, she showed me the holes, the bullet made just above her left breast, she also showed me her stiffed finger which was condemned by bullet, she promised me she will come back alive. I knew I will see her again after these storms, the only improvement was that she gave me her contact, that day I felt like the happiest man to see her once again with a promise to see her forever. I knew we will meet again and I kept hoping for that day.
The whole story started when we were in High School, it ended few years later, she created a memory that will last forever even if I’m not oppurtuned to meet her again, she is a mysterious girl, an Angel in disguise, One girl that changed my life forever
I dedicate this Story to Mercy(Blessing), NO HARM INTENDED

The end
Follow me @ facebook www.facebook.com/myepiphanus @twitter www.twitter.com/myepiphanus @Myepiphanus for more stories like this
Email: Epiphanusking@gmail.com, Epiphanus20@yahoo.com
Goodbye
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by Toyin223(f): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
Epiphanus20:
In no circumstance should this book be reprinted, republished or copied without the sole knowledge of the author, the book you are about to read is a non fictitious adventure of a Nigerian teenager, it contain some semi erotic content, if you are one of those family guys please be warned. i want to use this opportunity to invite my fans and friends to the publication of this book, my chairmen and chairladies are not excluded.
Cc: Lalasticlala
Seun
Ijebabe
Mynd44
Toyin223
abeg make una come cover me.
From Where I Go Sit Down
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by Epiphanus20(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Toyin223:
From Where I Go Sit Down
Just Sit On My Laps
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by Toyin223(f): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Epiphanus20:
Just Sit On My Laps
let My Husband See Dis
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by stephenGee12(m): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Toyin223:
let My Husband See Dis
Ghen ghen... Ah toyin so dis is ur loveer boy. I go tell lemme call Hormobolanle first sef
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by hormobolanle: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
coolCOOL wu epp me c Evajael
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by Toyin223(f): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
stephenGee12:

Ghen ghen... Ah toyin so dis is ur loveer boy. I go tell lemme call Hormobolanle first sef
hahahahahahaha
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by hormobolanle: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Toyin223:
hahahahahahaha
no fear d Fine no go plenty just bring 3bags of rice 100 tubers of yam 24liters of groundnuts n Red oil bunch of banana's n 2 hefty/big Cows LOBATANgrin for having a loverboy without telling StephenGee12 d Baba cool
Abi queenitee I no talk well?
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by stephenGee12(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
hormobolanle:
no fear d Fine no go plenty just bring 3bags of rice 100 tubers of yam 24liters of groundnuts n Red oil bunch of banana's n 2 hefty/big Cows LOBATANgrin for having a loverboy without telling StephenGee12 d Baba cool
Aha.... Dat is to small na... Increase the fine
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by queenitee(f): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2017
hormobolanle:
Na true talk o jae I wan add one G-wagon join am self
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by Toyin223(f): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2017
queenitee:
Na true talk o jae I wan add one G-wagon join am self
hmmmmmmm
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by queenitee(f): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
Toyin223:
hmmmmmmm
Yes na
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by Epiphanus20(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01
CONTINUATION

2 years later, I just graduated from the university, I made a post which contain my university memories, my sign-off, pictures with friends who turned families. The post reach 4k engagement on Facebook, up to 40 people shared the post, that meant that I got more famous, you know the downside of being famous, you get exposed. Within 5 days, I got up to 800 friend request on Facebook, majority of the people are people I haven't even seen in my life so I didn't actually go through all those requests, I went through a few and even saw some foreign personalities who want to be my friend just because I posted super dope pictures of my final days at the university, to me I don't think going to university is as important as those who were never opportune to go hyped it to be.

Some days later I was bored, I decided to go through the comments on my Facebook post and react to only the unique ones, of course I saw a lot of comments that turned me on, some I just responded with an emoji, the other ones I responded with a word or two but one comment caught my attention, it says "I always knew you can do it Ebuka, I'm not surprised you did it, congratulations dear", for some reason I was reading it in her tone", don't ask me how I suspected, that type of comment coming from a girl meant one thing "she's not a stranger". Though I've met many girls in the university and even beyond the university but for some reasons, my heart still belong to her, I think of her as my best friend but we all know what she's, she's something beyond a best friend, I couldn't believe I'm this stup*d.

I checked the Facebook profile, it was her, there was no picture but it was her name, I would have been surprised if I saw her picture because I already knew she was not a picture type, she never took a picture of herself. I tried sending her a friend request but she already sent me a friend request, stup*d me didn't even go through it to accept her own, I've left her hanging for almost 2 weeks now, I accepted her friend request and chatted her up "Hi Mercy, been a while", she didn't reply until a week later, I was scared it's going to take up to a week for her to reply my message again, so I sent her my number to give me a beep the next time she came online and it actually worked.

She called me one evening, my phone ranged 3 times and I instantly knew it was her. So I recharged enough airtime and we started talking, there's this emotion that possessed me while talking to her, I've never felt those chills and goosebumps while talking to any other girl. I didn't want to waste any more time, I asked her out, she held her breath for over 30 seconds, I thought my call ended or that I already exhausted my airtime, she told me that she doesn't think it'll be possible and the only thing I could say is "why", her next words brought tears to both of our eyes, she said
"Obinna have been asking me out for the past 2 years, disturbing me wherever he sees me, all these while I was waiting for you, something in me believed we were destined to be, I've never felt comfortable talking to any guy like I feel talking to you, why did it take you this long to ask me out, i and Obinna have been in relationship for 6 months now and I can't just end it"

I didn't know what to say, I could hear her sorbing, I knew I made a mistake by contacting her again, now I'm making her cry and I'm making her regret her happy relationship, I wanted to curse myself but it wasn't really my fault either. So I calmed her down, we started talking about random stuffs, life achievement, money and most importantly sex life, she asked me if I was still a virgin and I told her "your boy is now a bad boy", she asked me how many women I've slept with, I bluntly told her 19 and I wish you could be the 20th, she screamed and complained that 19 is too much, I asked about her's, she told me that her boyfriend r*ped her two months ago and took her virginity and since then she had only had sex 3 times just with her boyfriend and I asked her if she would love to have sex with me, she started telling me that she doesn't enjoy sex, it hurts, I told her that it doesn't have to hurt, you just have to open your mind and relax your body, that's why you have to open your legs for only the ones you love, she asked me if I love the 19 girls I had sex with, I told her that I only tried loving a girl who's not her once and I ended up being hurted, I told her I only have sex to revenge what my ex did to me and I don't attach any attractive emotion while having sex. She asked me if I would avenge on her if she opened her legs for me too but i couldn't answer this question, it was too much for me, so I just ended the call and pretended like I ran out of airtime. She tried calling back but I switched off my phone.

My ex hurted me beyond repair and I never got to have sex with my ex because she claimed to me she was a virgin, I started seeing her sex clips with my friends after 3 years of serious relationship and I spent way too much on her, so because of that I turned off all my emotions towards the opposite sex, I might love you but the moment I see your unclothedness, you become my ex. I can't let myself feel the same way about her, I would hate myself if I hate her

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by Epiphanus20(m): 7:33am On Mar 06
*Continuation*

I couldn't call for some weeks, she called for sometime and eventually gave up, 3 weeks later I decided to call just to say goodbye, she already has a good man, I might be nothing but distraction to their sweet relationship, the best thing I could for her is to let her go, it's not going to be easy for either of us but it'll be one of the few things I did in life that I'll never regret. When I called, she picked up the call almost immediately and I ran out of words, I never expected her to pickup immediately, so nobody said anything for the first few seconds and all I could say was

"I'm sorry Mercy"

"Sorry for what exactly?"

I got a bit relieved that she responded this way, it only meant that she wasn't as angry as I thought she'd be

"Sorry for not picking up your calls and I'm sorry for not calling you for 3 weeks"

"Why did you do it? Give me a reason to forgive you"

"I... I..didn't want to hate you, you asked me a very difficult question and I didn't know the answer to that question"

She laughed very loud and said to me "I was only teasing you, there's no way I'll open my legs for you, it's true that I love you but I have a boyfriend and I wouldn't let him down like that"

"I know and I'm sorry my thoughts went too far, Mercy why are we torturing ourselves, why can't we stop talking to each other and mind our lives, you already have a boyfriend and I have a life to live, the more you call the more deeply in love I fall for you"

Her tone went down "is that why you called"

"Yes" I said reluctantly "part of, it seems you are torturing me"

She laughed "someone has to torture you, you're a good guy so I guess I'm the only person strong enough to do that... " she stopped talking when she realised she was going too far "okay, I get your point, can't this breakup wait after my birthday, do you want to break my heart before my birthday?"

When I asked when her birthday is, she told me it'll be ten days from that particular day, I volunteered to take her out but she turned down my request on the excuse that her boyfriend wouldn't want that, so I made up my mind never to call her again.
Re: The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) by Epiphanus20(m): 8:41am On Mar 06
*CONTINUATION *

She called on the eve of her birthday and asked me where I was taking her, I reminded her what she said when her boyfriend wouldn't allow that, she told me that since it might be her last birthday with me, why not we just spend it together, I asked her where she'd want me to take her, she told me to take her anywhere as long as there's ice cream there, that's all she wants, she also reminded me that she had never stayed outside till 6pm that we need to leave on time to complete everything we had to do before 5:30pm so I asked her to make sure she is in the bus stop by 11am.

I reached the bus stop by 11am and had to 1pm, I tried calling her number but it wasn't connecting so decided to go home since this is not working, it seems like she's playing plank on me, as I was rushing home I bumped into an old time friend, Rachel, my DSP in my secondary school days, she was now working as an accountant in a water packaging company, she was carrying lots of bags and I hugged her and volunteered to help her with some of her bags, she told me that she was heading to the bus stop, so we headed back to where I just came from, we gisted and laughed all along, I was glad that non of my secondary school close friends were lagging behind, though we ain't that successful but we are progressing, we'll get there in time.

By the time we got to the bus station, Mercy was already there, she got there immediately I left and she had a flat battery, there was no way to contact me, we all had a moment, Rachel asked if I was dating Mercy before I could explain, Mercy told her that I was the love of her life, Rachel wished us well and left, I kept gazing at Mercy for explanation of what just happened but I never got it.

When we reached the mall it was already 4pm but I have to make this day memorable, so I ordered pop corn with 2 toothpicks, I told Mercy that we are going to finish this pop corn, picking it up with the tooth pick before I could order her ice cream. I know it was impossible but I wanted to test her patient and it didn't take long before she dropped her toothpick and started using her hands to devour my pop corn, she kept laughing at herself all these while. Of course, I'm a fun to be with, so I ordered her ice cream, one for her and one for me, I kept teasing her as she filled me up on everything that has been going on with her. At a time we became quiet, she stood up to peck me on my chicks but out of anxiety I shifted my head and our lips met, she became embarrassed but I had to make her feel better, something told me that we should be doing more than this since we are probably meeting for the last time, I checked the time, it was already 5:45pm. I rose up and told her to follow me, she probably thought we were going home until I started heading into a hotel.

The hotel is the nearest one to the mall but the environment look unkempt but there was no time, I paid for the room and entered inside, it was already 6pm, so there was no time to explain what I'm about to do to her, I just grabbed her waist and kissed her the moment we entered inside, at first she didn't respond but she didn't push me out, I guess that's a green signal, so I kissed her again, this time she locked lips with me, there was no time but we managed to kiss for 5 minutes before I threw her on the bed but the bed was dirty, she just picked two pillows from the bed and kept them on the marble floor as she layed on them. I asked her "are you sure about this?"

She responded with "Are you? "

I layed untop of her and raised her gown, she was shyly covering her face but someone has to do something, I tored her panties in the struggle to remove it and she just giggled, neither of us are wet, she ached in pain when I slid into her, I understood the pain, I just rested on her and kissed her, her eyes were still closed and I whispered into her ear "This is all I wanted to do, I don't want to cause any pain, now can we go? It's already 6pm"

"She opened her eyes and told me that for the first time, she's enjoying sex, let's continue for the next 10 minutes"

As we were having sex, she started loosing the upper side of her dress, when I asked her why, she said me that I told her that my favourite part of a woman body is the breast, so it'll be really mean to deny you that, I laughed at her naughty joke.

After we had sex and I was resting her head on her blossom, she asked me if I was going to hate her now she opened her leg for me and I just kissed her boobs and told her for the first time I know I'm in love. We kissed for sometime and dressed up before leaving.

Few months later, she sent me a wedding card invitation which I never attended, I just sent her some money and prayed our path never cross.

It was not a sad story but not all love stories has a happy ending. I'll continue the story someday if need be but for now I have a life to live, I'm just 25 and she's 27

(1) (Reply)

Impregnate Me Or I Die - Episode 10 / The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W / The Nostradamus Code: World War 3 - 2007 - 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.