Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,341 members, 7,850,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House (54548 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by IPOBrep: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
wuraola fuurcks well grin grin grin grin grin

ooni likes Mouth Action and anal hence he cant do without her
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by lafflaff123(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
pyyxxaro:
So what shud we do now

Fry our left yansh undecided

You use to be a grown up, what happened to you?each time i see your write ups these days, it becomes more childish. To think at a time i considered you grown SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by mazyc: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
Kai
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Have you thought of joining fiverr?
holybode:
I have the following web applications for sale which you can use to kick-start your online business

1. School Management Portal System

2. Sales and Inventory Management System

3. MLM Application

4. Peer to Peer Application.

5. Ecurrency Buy and Sell Application

6. Online Gas Sales Web Application

7. MultiVendor Eccomerce Application.

If you need any of the following you can Call/Whats App: O 9 O 5 9 8 66 28 9....
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by freshvine(f): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
The olori has been guided on the consequence of magun "thunderbolt" to any of her prospective client should she intend desecrating the seat of oduduwa in order not to brings shame to the Royal Pe.nis of the Oduduwa descendant.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by Cindy08: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Its ok
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by crisycent: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lol....olori tell dem who get the house na. Everything about this girl na scam
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by AuroraB(f): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
Doomsday whisperers would rather die than believe this grin
Wharapiri to ebadu belle pipul sad kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by awaitingsenator(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
fake news.com....Ooni dat was in Ibadan yesterday
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by MrCork: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Have you thought of joining fiverr?

..do u were tongue..g string & wonder bra? smiley
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by menstrualpad: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Why the man wear skirt ?
Ask in Scotland near you
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
Good for them.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by AngelicBeing: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
IPOBrep:
wuraola fuurcks well grin grin grin grin grin

ooni likes Mouth Action and anal hence he cant do without her
tongue

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by abigeally(f): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
mind ur own business pls.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by Lexusgs430: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
menstrualpad:

Ask in Scotland near you

You are not nice......
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by menstrualpad: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You are not nice......
Not a fruit of the spirit.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by cosmos1440: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
To be frank. This Ooni Ogunusi should abjure the throne. He is just downgrading his office. He has no respect for the royal throne. If he has no respetct for tradition then he should vacate/abjure the throne.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by mark666: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
How does this confirm that NIGERIA is out of recession sad angry

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by Lloydfather(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
abbeyty:
NONE OF MY BUSINESS, PLS RATE MY PICTURE

ihu coke, aka fanta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by pyyxxaro: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
lafflaff123:

You use to be a grown up, what happened to you?each time i see your write ups these days, it becomes more childish. To think at a time i considered you grown SMH.

Who are you

And what Coven do you reside
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by ogbonti: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2017
Samuel Meyiwa Khalil, the dude who posted this picture of ooni and wuraola is a hausa slave child who does not know his real father, his mother is widely believed to be sleeping with multiple hausa men at igbudu market area of Warri and they fathered him. He claims to be itsekiri, his mother's tribe and he is a quintessential attention seeker on facebook. Please pay no attention to this unsuccessful yahoo boy wannabe...I know him personally. next story please !!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by sayo147(f): 12:12am On Sep 09, 2017
So, can someone tell me why he bears same name with the guy who shared d chopped hand nd head post before this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by sayo147(f): 12:15am On Sep 09, 2017
ogbonti:
Samuel Meyiwa Khalil, the dude who posted this picture of ooni and wuraola is a hausa slave child who does not know his real father, his mother is widely believed to be sleeping with multiple hausa men at igbudu market area and they fathered him. He claims to be itsekiri, his mother's tribe and he is a quintessential attention seeker on facebook. Please pay no attention to this unsuccessful yahoo boy wannabe...I know him personally. next story please !!!!
Just saw your post nd don't think I doubt you for a second
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House by Suuuru: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2017
I am happy to say good morning to all Nairalanders

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masquerade -'Egungun' Unveils Himself To A Lady He Was Asking Out (Photo, Video) / White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) / Alaafin Of Oyo Or Sijuade Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.