Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw (1060 Views)

We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps / If Yar Adua Was Alive.... / Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw by Gettolove(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2010
I think the we need to upgrade on the way we c issues in this country, i want someone to proofe me wrong,  Yar adua may still be in Saudi Arabia after all. grin grin grin
i pity jonathan, if i were him, i will resign
Re: What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw by Rene1(m): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2010
Pls, I want to find out who has idea on how to register a business name.
Re: What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw by snowdrops(m): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2010
Then it will go down as the biggest con the world has ever experienced.
Even the great Houdini would be proud
Re: What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw by beanos(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2010
That he is there or not, one day the truth will surely come out,but please join the crusade in praying for him.

Mr president has not caused and will not cause any problem for anybody,shine your your eyes very well and know who is causing problem for the masses.Am not saying it the Godfathers neither am i pointing to the cabals of this country,you know wat i mean.Let us pray for him ok.He is just a man of action,just because he is not dancing to their tune they went to the spirit world to remote him,he is just there lifeless. Am sure you guys should kno that in the face of war that some people benefit.(Militants) have you asked yourself this question(who supplies those guys with all that sophisticated machine guns) Did not Mr president made them to surrender.do u think that those big shots like the idea.Wat of the fuel scarcity and so many to mention, PLS, MR PRESIDENT NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS, even when on a life support as rumor had it.

NB:I am not in anyway related to him,but so far that he is a Nigerian and our dear president we are all related. No doubt about that.
Re: What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw by stormm: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2010
I strongly suspect it was a decoy. All these idiots should be arrested and locked up
Re: What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw by kshow1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2010
It's only when i see him addressing the nation publicly that i will believe he was in that ambulance
Me still think he is no more
Re: What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw by kaybently: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2010
nigerians will neva seize to amaze me, i beleive this man is dead and gone
Re: What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw by kaybently: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2010
nigerians will neva seize to amaze me, i beleive this man is dead and gone
Re: What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw by KnowAll(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2010
It would mean what happened yesterday is a coup. We all know what punishment coup plotters are giving, it is death by firing squad. Nigerians should press to see Yaradua in any state he might be otherwise he has long being dead. The Presidency should proof the Nigerian people wrong.
Re: What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw by deb(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2010
snowdrops:

Then it will go down as the biggest con the world has ever experienced.
Even the great Houdini would be proud

Yes o!
Re: What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2010
Yes it is possible that he is still in Saudi Arabia, infact, i pray it is so, cos that will make the whole world to see how much of a fool the leaders has made us to be, cos the CNN and other news channel has reported it.
Re: What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw by Gettolove(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2010
I asked my colleagues in the office :

what is the difference between the yar adua in Saudi and the one in the ambulance ?  embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2010
The difference is that the sight of that Ambulance alone scares the hell off those that ought to bw working and making the A-President scare of carrying out his duty.
Just looking at the Ambulance, be it empty of with dead body, it makes Jonathan loses focus and that was the whole plan.
Re: What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw by NaijaEcash(m): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2010
@poster
I have the same fear too. Those desperadoes are capable of anything because they consider us gullible shocked

Why are these people making a laughing stock out of Nigerians. It is ridiculous that the President is being treated like someone that is kidnapped. How can they imagine that he will be "the commander in chief" via proxy. God forbid. It will never work.
Re: What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw by NaijaEcash(m): 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2010
Those desperadoes should be sued for kidnapping the President. I'm sure Yaradua is not aware of what is really happening. It is time to go to court and get a court order to compel Turai to show us the President irrespective of the President's state of health. Nigerians deserve to know, enough of the deceit.
Re: What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw by Gettolove(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2010
but something has eluded my attention here,
could jonathan have thrown away the acting president cap when he saw the ambulance or when he saw tura.

what would you do if you were jonathan,  ?
Re: What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw by Pharoh: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2010
I believe he is still in saudi arabia.
Re: What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw by ReachRich(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2010
Guys When is the season 2 of this movie coming out;THE ESCAPADES OF PRESIDENT YAR'ADUA.Wow,i enjoyed the season 1.From the season 2,we'll know if Yar'dua is dead or alive.
Re: What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2010
NaijaEcash:

@poster
I have the same fear too. Those desperadoes are capable of anything because they consider us gullible shocked

Why are these people making a laughing stock out of Nigerians. It is ridiculous that the President is being treated like someone that is kidnapped. How can they imagine that he will be "the commander in chief" via proxy. God forbid. It will never work.

They dont have to consider Nigerians gullible, we must be gullible to have put up with all the nonsense thrown at us by all tribe, by all arms of govt and by all.
Even Somalis and Afghanistanis will not take all the nonsense

(1) (Reply)

How Yar'adua Whiles Away Time. May Show Up At FEC Meeting Wednesday / : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. / I Am Sorry Says Jang.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.