Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Am Looking For Destiny 2 To Buy Today Must Be Brand New (lagos) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / I Am Looking For Destiny 2 To Buy Today Must Be Brand New (lagos) (624 Views)

NA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For Destiny 2 To Buy Today Must Be Brand New (lagos) by Makeme1: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hello, I am looking to trade this 3 games + 5k for Destiny 2 (new)

1) Destiny 1
2) Call of duty Infinity warfare
3) Uncharted 4

Plus N5000

I will be in Lagos Island today.
Call me on 0812 318 1155

I want to get it today
Re: I Am Looking For Destiny 2 To Buy Today Must Be Brand New (lagos) by gmajor10(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
There is no where you can't get this in Nigeria even on Tuesday next week, unless someone is buying and bringing it in from overseas for you.

Destiny 2 was released on September 6, 2017. It was developed by Bungie Software and published by Activision for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

Just released 2 days ago, you can order from Amazon at 59.99 dollars excluding shipping.
Re: I Am Looking For Destiny 2 To Buy Today Must Be Brand New (lagos) by gambus007(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
check sosogames.com.ng then dia contact number.
pes2018 and destiny 2 available in Nigeria
Re: I Am Looking For Destiny 2 To Buy Today Must Be Brand New (lagos) by Makeme1: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
gmajor10:
There is no where you can't get this in Nigeria even on Tuesday next week, unless someone is buying and bringing it in from overseas for you.

Destiny 2 was released on September 6, 2017. It was developed by Bungie Software and published by Activision for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

Just released 2 days ago, you can order from Amazon at 59.99 dollars excluding shipping.

I don't know if you been watching out for the game. It is out in Nigeria already. I mean the hard copy so what are you saying.
Re: I Am Looking For Destiny 2 To Buy Today Must Be Brand New (lagos) by gmajor10(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
What are you saying should be referred to you, to their official website for more details unless we are not talking about Destiny 2.

Oya go buy hard hard-copy, if you can give a contact before 7pm I'll pay for it myself for you.
Re: I Am Looking For Destiny 2 To Buy Today Must Be Brand New (lagos) by McMayor(m): 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
gmajor10:
What are you saying should be referred to you, to their official website for more details unless we are not talking about Destiny 2.

Oya go buy hard hard-copy, if you can give a contact before 7pm I'll pay for it myself for you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For Destiny 2 To Buy Today Must Be Brand New (lagos) by Makeme1: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
[quote author=McMayor post=60259914][/quote]

Thank you o, some people dint do research before they start talking. Now that he has seen proof now can he hold up his end of the deal and buy it for me. He will come back and talk trash now. Thank you McMayor for the proof. I was going to screenshot it from jumia and show lol. How much are you selling a copy?
Re: I Am Looking For Destiny 2 To Buy Today Must Be Brand New (lagos) by Makeme1: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2017

Thank you o, some people dint do research before they start talking. Now that he has seen proof now can he hold up his end of the deal and buy it for me. He will come back and talk trash now. Thank you McMayor for the proof. I was going to screenshot it from jumia and show lol. How much are you selling a copy?
Re: I Am Looking For Destiny 2 To Buy Today Must Be Brand New (lagos) by gmajor10(m): 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2017

Thank you @McMayor...... Where are you based?
Re: I Am Looking For Destiny 2 To Buy Today Must Be Brand New (lagos) by Makeme1: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2017
gmajor10:

Thank you @McMayor...... Where are you based?

What about my copy you want to buy for me, you are now backing out from your word?
Re: I Am Looking For Destiny 2 To Buy Today Must Be Brand New (lagos) by gmajor10(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2017
Makeme1:

What about my copy you want to buy for me, you are now backing out from your word?

This is what I wrote below
gmajor10:

McMayor posted it, not you. Quote was addressed to you, and not the open house. You can read my statement again.
Re: I Am Looking For Destiny 2 To Buy Today Must Be Brand New (lagos) by Makeme1: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2017
gmajor10:

This is what I wrote below

McMayor posted it, not you. Quote was addressed to you, and not the open house. You can read my statement again.

Like I told McMayor I was just about to post a screenshot till he posted it and if you noticed I could have still had posted it cause there was till time but I didn't because he had post it already. Check Jumia and Konga you do see it there. Like I said before you will come here and give excuses again why bother

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For Destiny 2 To Buy Today Must Be Brand New (lagos) by gmajor10(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Makeme1:

Like I told McMayor I was just about to post a screenshot till he posted it and if you noticed I could have still had posted it cause there was till time but I didn't because he had post it already. Check Jumia and Konga you do see it there. Like I said before you will come here and give excuses again why bother

I quoted my post for you to see, not edited in anyway. The seller on Jumia is Top Gamers Media, they sent me a text this morning about the inquiry on their page yesterday. Screenshot attached.

Re: I Am Looking For Destiny 2 To Buy Today Must Be Brand New (lagos) by Makeme1: 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
gmajor10:

I quoted my post for you to see, not edited in anyway. The seller on Jumia is Top Gamers Media, they sent me a text this morning about the inquiry on their page yesterday. Screenshot attached.

Like I said not bothered since i knew you would come up with an excuse. I am just here to get Destiny 2.

(1) (Reply)

Ps Move For Sale / Ps Vita Games Needed / I Need Tekken 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.