Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) (27256 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by celebsnestng: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
"Thank You For Making Me A Mother” - Actress Eucharia Pays Tribute To Her Son

Nollywood actress and clergy Eucharia Anunobi, who lost her only son to sickle cell anemia on August 22nd and finally laid her son to rest surrounded by her family and friends in the Nollywood industry, has paid an emotional tribute to her late son...

Eucharia who also attended the tribute of her son Raymond Ekwu talked about her son to pressmen and it was an emotional tribute.

In an interview with BroadwayTV, she expresses her broken state in simple words saying she would miss Raymond greatly.

She said;

“I am totally broken but I am glad he lived his life for Christ and even brought people to Christ”

“Thank you Raymond for giving me the opportunity to be called Mother”

She also implored parents to let their children grow up knowing God!;

“That is the greatest gift you can give to them” she said!

Watch the emotional interview with BroadwayTV below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6LS7QKLgW0

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/actress-eucharia-anunobi-pays-tribute-son/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by ekems2017(f): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
I feel your pain. It's not easy to loose a child talkless of the only son. He fought very hard to live. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
God will give you the fortitude to bear the loss. Take heart. It is well.

50 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by talk2archy: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
Really so sad but God knows the best. RIP to the dead!

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by duroc(m): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
This woman really flex and flirt alot before she claimed given her life to christ..

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
God Bless The Dead
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Zico5(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
There are situations in life that cannot be controlled. But in all of it we must bear in mind that God is supreme. He does what pleases him. I pray God give u the fortitude to bear the loss Ma. He will reposition u and give u everlasting joy.

17 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by habeeb246(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Rip brother
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by countryfive: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
so sad, if she had married earlier and had more children it would have been better

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
Take heart sis. It is well

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by mescan(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by temmypotter(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
prezzoo:
I have the following web applications for sale which you can use to kick-start your

online business

1. School Management Information System

2. Sales and Inventory Management System

3. MLM Application

4. Peer to Peer Application.

5. Ecurrency Buy and Sell Application

6. Online Gas Sales Web Application

7. MultiVendor Eccomerce Application.

If you need any of the following you can Call/Whats App: O 90598 66289...

is something wrong with you? must you do this on this kinda thread.. come on! show some respect.

take heart ma'am.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by nicemajor(m): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Alpha and the omega..
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by sod09(m): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
eyah!!!
so sad cry

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
May God give her strength during this difficult time. Her only child and son gone just like that... wow. I can't even imagine her pain. She will never be the same again.

10 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by kambili999(f): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
cry
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Petels00: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Rest on son

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Celestyn8213: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Eyaah I feel your grief. May God give you the fortitude to bear the lost. And may his soul rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Jalubarika(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
"Thank you Raymond for giving me the opportunity to be called Mother”
This part of the Tribute made me teary. You're consoled.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Cyprian24: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
May his gentle soul rest in peace IJN. embarassedMay his gentle soul rest in peace IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by sustained: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sorry for ur loss
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by lailo: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
in Yoruba land,we throw away a 15yrs old child.No elaborate burial.Its a bad incident.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Talk2Bella(f): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
embarassed

Eucharia you're a strong woman you shall overcome this, first time I read about the death of your son, I couldn't even type RIP, how do you console a woman who's lost her only child?

My prayers are with you dear, I know how you feel I have lost someone also, it's like someone is holding your breath, you can breathe, your heart aches, life becomes meaningless.

but we are strong women we shall overcome

11 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by ezelous: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Life after death remains a mystery.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by iita: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
May God grant you the fortitude to bear this great loss

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by menxer: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
Is she not the actress turned evangelist abi na pastor?

And her son died.

We can always rationalise when bad things happen but not before.

If that boy had died when she never turned evangelist, it would have been said it's because of her lifestyle that she didn't accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour.

It is just a test of her "faith," but would have been better if she had used it to prove her "calling" to her haters by preventing it from happening or better still raising the boy back to life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by AmandaLuv(f): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
It's well with ur soul cry
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by itiswellandwell: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sorry madam

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Spar7tan(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
May God forgive you, you just acted as if u dont give a bleep
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by brenister10: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
duroc:
This woman really flex and flirt alot before she claimed given her life to christ..

So? Everybody has a past

4 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by thorpido(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Take heart.The Lord strengthen you.
I saw the struggles,sweat and emotional trauma she went through every time she brought the boy to the hospital whenever there was sickle cell crisis.To worsen it all her hubby left her to deal with it.

*Get tested everyone.Know your genotype and if you are AS genotype,ask and find out that of your potential partner while the relationship is still new.Dealing with a child having sickle-cell anemia is no child's play.Get wisdom!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2017

You should never have married an AS

you brought that boy into the world just to suffer.

at least he's sleeping peacefully Now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist / D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) / Falz Hangs Out With American Rapper, P. Diddy (photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.