Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Who Should Be The Next PDP National Chairman? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Should Be The Next PDP National Chairman? (552 Views)

PDP National Convention To Hold In PH As Govs Disagrees On Consensus Candidate / PDP Convention: Who Will Be The Next PDP National Chairman? / PDP National Chairmanship Contest: There Is Life After Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be The Next PDP National Chairman? by Beress(m): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
The Peoples Democratic Party through it non elective convention held last month has fixed December 9 for its National Convention where it would elect its national officers.

Based on the assumption that the Chairmanship position has been zoned to the south west, some leaders of the party in the region has started mobilizing support for the exalted position.

The following are some of the top contenders, in no particular order:

1. Otunba Gbenga Daniel - Former Governor of Ogun State

2. Chief Olabode George - A Chieftain of the party from Lagos State

3. Jimi Agbaje - Former Governorship candidate of the party in Lagos State

4. Dr Olusegun Mimiko - Former Governor of Ondo State

5. Chief Rasheedi Ladoja - Former Governor of Oyo State

These are those that are currently perceived to be the "Top Contenders" for the position.... You can add anyone that you think is missing.

Now, who do you think is the best for the position, and most especially someone who can lead the party into 2019 election year against the ruling APC. Tell us why you think he is the best for the position!

NB: APC miscreants should stay clear of this please, only die hard fans of PDP are allowed to comment.

Lalasticlala pls let's make this as elaborate as possible!

cc
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Who Should Be The Next PDP National Chairman? by Beress(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
I think I will take the first shot... grin

Ordinary I would have preferred Dr Olusegun Mimiko, reason been that he is a grassroot politician! I grew up in Ondo town, so I know much about his political sagacity.

However, he have some factors working against him... One is that he could not deliver his state to PDP is the last general election. Secondly, he could not produce a successor. Had it been the above two factors were in the positive, am sure the position would have been unopposed for him!

Be that as it may, I will go for Otunba Gbenga Daniel

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Be The Next PDP National Chairman? by yarimo(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
TOMPOLO will be a good national chairman of PDP
Re: Who Should Be The Next PDP National Chairman? by PeterObi2019(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
If not that Ladoja has been out of the party for some times I would have stopped for him

I go with Gbenga Daniel.... I think he is one of the very few politicians without any blemish record against their name

3 Likes

Re: Who Should Be The Next PDP National Chairman? by PeterObi2019(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
yarimo:
TOMPOLO will be a good national chairman of PDP
Ode.... Ewu

5 Likes

Re: Who Should Be The Next PDP National Chairman? by yarimo(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
PeterObi2019:

Ode.... Ewu

Re: Who Should Be The Next PDP National Chairman? by Oluwabusobomi(f): 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
Had Mimiko produced a successor, he would have been the best for the job!

Baba Bode George should led from the back...

I think Gbenga Daniel is ok

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Be The Next PDP National Chairman? by richidinho(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
Gbenga Daniel is our choice

Pls do me a favour by erasing that Lagos ex convict from the list.

Thank you

Yours sincerely,

PDP diehard fan

3 Likes

Re: Who Should Be The Next PDP National Chairman? by Beress(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:
Had Mimiko produced a successor, he would have been the best for the job!

Baba Bode George should led from the back...

I think Gbenga Daniel is ok

Same as my thought

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be The Next PDP National Chairman? by Oluwabusobomi(f): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lalasticlala pls help us take this to front page
Re: Who Should Be The Next PDP National Chairman? by Booby88(m): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
I, Booby88 a die hard fan of PDP on Nairaland and a tormentor of all Buhari zombies hereby declare my support for Otunba Gbenga Daniel for the position of PDP National Chairman!

Lalasticlala pls let our voice be heard!

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be The Next PDP National Chairman? by luvinhubby(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
Jimi Agbaje.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RESTRUCTURING: The Ibadan Declaration - 7th September 2017 / The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria And The States Where They Origina / Stop Being Tribal Leader, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.