Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Wizkid To Rock Royal Albert Hall,29th September - London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Rock Royal Albert Hall,29th September - London (502 Views)

The Royal Albert Hall, London: Wizkid Performed & Made History Last Friday / Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks / Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid To Rock Royal Albert Hall,29th September - London by the24lukpost: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, a.k.a Wizkid, a Nigerian singer with his song type Afropop, Afro beat, Reggae with dance hall.

Posted on his Instagram official account on behalf of the upcoming event that which will be held in London dated, September 19th 2017.
" I'm playing this special show for my people! And all my profits will go to the evening standard dispossessed fund! The victims of the Grenfell tower! and also pray that may God help us!"

Source: http://the24luk..com.ng/2017/09/wizkid-rock-royal-albert-hall-london.html

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels And Her Mom Kiss Passionately / Why I Enjoy Having $3x With Old Men – Popular Singer, Mzbel / Photo Of The Day!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.