Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Friday, September 8 Free Betting Tip, Rush Now!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Friday, September 8 Free Betting Tip, Rush Now!! (1825 Views)

Free Betting Tips For Sure Winning / Win Big Today!!! Free Betting Picks Assured Winning!!! / Free Betting Tips And Roll Over Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friday, September 8 Free Betting Tip, Rush Now!! by stevenspiritus: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
No much talks to avoid ban, we have been winning since this week, try to post the links but they remove it and ban me, my pictures will show the previous win, today games has started and upto 3 matches have won immediately, the website doesnt not require money, everything is free, just check out the website and browse through the categories...everything is on the picture, am being careful to avoid ban if you want to always get the games just like their page on facebook as FOOTBALL NEWS AND DISCUSSIONS. GOODLUCK!! AS YOU WIN TODAY

HOPE THEY DONT BAN THIS POST LOL

Re: Friday, September 8 Free Betting Tip, Rush Now!! by stevenspiritus: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
its ur turn to win
Testimonies everywhere
the site is the best in the world
Re: Friday, September 8 Free Betting Tip, Rush Now!! by adecoonley: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
stevenspiritus:
No much talks to avoid ban, we have been winning since this week, try to post the links but they remove it and ban me, my pictures will show the previous win, today games has started and upto 3 matches have won immediately, the website doesnt not require money, everything is free, just check out the website and browse through the categories...everything is on the picture, am being careful to avoid ban if you want to always get the games just like their page on facebook as FOOTBALL NEWS AND DISCUSSIONS. GOODLUCK!! AS YOU WIN TODAY

HOPE THEY DONT BAN THIS POST LOL
Thanks
Re: Friday, September 8 Free Betting Tip, Rush Now!! by stevenspiritus: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
your are welcome bro, i dont know reason people should be asking for money for predicted games, it doesnt make sense,
thank GOD i found that site bro
adecoonley:

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sure Daily Prediction With High Odd ... / Sunday Oliseh About To Make History For His Club (photos) / KAKA – I Am Nothing Without Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.