Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Rivers State Beneficiaries, Please Report In, For Informations And Updates. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Beneficiaries, Please Report In, For Informations And Updates. (799 Views)

NPOWER Batch A And B Beneficiaries. Please Get In Here. / N-power Latest News And Updates / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Beneficiaries, Please Report In, For Informations And Updates. by npowerng: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
Rivers State beneficiaries, please report in, is anyone STILL asking you to pay money before you are allowed in to collect your device?
#NPowerNG

Re: Rivers State Beneficiaries, Please Report In, For Informations And Updates. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
They should have more than one centre!
Re: Rivers State Beneficiaries, Please Report In, For Informations And Updates. by Kingisun: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
I collected my device without giving anyone a dime! I just obeyed the simple rule meted out which stated that we should queue up and get a tally. The over-zealous volunteers are they ones trying to play a fast one by bribing the policemen tasked with maintaining order.
Re: Rivers State Beneficiaries, Please Report In, For Informations And Updates. by npowerng: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Kingisun:
I collected my device without giving anyone a dime! I just obeyed the simple rule meted out which stated that we should queue up and get a tally. The over-zealous volunteers are they ones trying to play a fast one by bribing the policemen tasked with maintaining order.

Thank you for this information .
Re: Rivers State Beneficiaries, Please Report In, For Informations And Updates. by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2017
pls npowerng what's happening to the device distribution in Rivers State? I haven't seen mine.
Re: Rivers State Beneficiaries, Please Report In, For Informations And Updates. by npowerng: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abiye001:
pls npowerng what's happening to the device distribution in Rivers State? I haven't seen mine.
When did you select your device? and What brand of device did you select?
Re: Rivers State Beneficiaries, Please Report In, For Informations And Updates. by kolladey(m): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Rivers State Beneficiaries, Please Report In, For Informations And Updates. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
npowerng:
When did you select your device? and What brand of device did you select?
I am part of the people that was asked to come for pick up last week, but I was not able to get mine. They later sent a message on Saturday saying it has been postponed to this week.
It's already Wednesday and I'm yet to get feedback.
Re: Rivers State Beneficiaries, Please Report In, For Informations And Updates. by npowerng: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abiye001:

I am part of the people that was asked to come for pick up last week, but I was not able to get mine. They later sent a message on Saturday saying it has been postponed to this week.
It's already Wednesday and I'm yet to get feedback.

Good day sir,
Kindly go to the venue for pick up with your BVN slip and Id card.
Re: Rivers State Beneficiaries, Please Report In, For Informations And Updates. by npowerng: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
kolladey:

Sir,good day!
I say job well done on this platform. I am one of the applicants for batch B npower teach,the batch that just concluded test. pls,here is my complaint, when I applied for the programme, my state and local government of residence was Ekiti state(ado LGA),and I think that is what you will use for deployment of the successful applicant,which by the Grace of God,I will be one of them. Sir,the challenge that I facing now is that I am not residing in Ekiti state now, so pls I want to change my state of residence to where I am presently residing, sir I hope that what I am requesting for is possible? If yes,pls direct me on how to go about it. Looking for your response sir. Thanks
At this point correction and updating of data has not commenced yet, would commence at a date to be communicated later.
Re: Rivers State Beneficiaries, Please Report In, For Informations And Updates. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Rivers State Beneficiaries, Please Report In, For Informations And Updates. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
pls npower there's nothing happening at the collection center. or, has the venue changed from LA KING?
Re: Rivers State Beneficiaries, Please Report In, For Informations And Updates. by honestivo(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
The situation is really confusing ,noting happening @the collection centre in ph for collection and no information or direction ,pls update us.
Re: Rivers State Beneficiaries, Please Report In, For Informations And Updates. by npowerng: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abiye001:

Good day npowerng,

Yes it was included in the first SMS
, the venue became scattered, they were flogging. GRA Port Harcourt

Okay sir.
First off, we apologize to the N-Power beneficiaries in Rivers State for the stress, long hours and hardship you have had to endure to get your devices.
This is not synonymous with the carefull planning N-Power is known for. We are very sorry.
We have called our stakeholders, the Bank of Industry and MTN back to the table so we can fashion a proper decentralized and more humane method for collection of device in the State.
So for those who are in Batch A and are yet to collect their devices, the distribution has been suspended. We will be providing new information in a little while.
At all times, N-Power beneficiaries remain our greatest priority.
#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Beneficiaries, Please Report In, For Informations And Updates. by npowerng: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
honestivo:
The situation is really confusing ,noting happening @the collection centre in ph for collection and no information or direction ,pls update us.

Good day sir,
First off, we apologize to the N-Power beneficiaries in Rivers State for the stress, long hours and hardship you have had to endure to get your devices.
This is not synonymous with the carefull planning N-Power is known for. We are very sorry.
We have called our stakeholders, the Bank of Industry and MTN back to the table so we can fashion a proper decentralized and more humane method for collection of device in the State.
So for those who are in Batch A and are yet to collect their devices, the distribution has been suspended. We will be providing new information in a little while.
At all times, N-Power beneficiaries remain our greatest priority.
#NPowerNG

(1) (Reply)

CAHST Recruitment 2017 - Application Guidelines And Requirements / Apply For The Zintex Oil And Gas Limited Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / Weatherford (oil & Gas) Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.