Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Timaya And Graffiti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya And Graffiti (1029 Views)

Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song / Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya And Graffiti by bobseto: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2010
SOME SHOW ORGANIZERS CAN BE SO RUDE.A SHOW WAS ORGANIZED AND TIMAYA WAS A GUEST ARTISTE ALONGSIDE GRAFFITI.HWEN GRAFFITTI WAS NOW CALLED ON STAGE TO PERFORM, HE BECAME A STAMMERER.HE COULD NOT FINISH TIMAYA,THE LYRICS CHANGED FROM "I WANT FINISH TIMAYA" TO "I WANT BE LIKE TIMAYA"
Re: Timaya And Graffiti by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Timaya And Graffiti by candylips(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2010
wetin
Re: Timaya And Graffiti by Kunbee: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2010
Lol
Re: Timaya And Graffiti by riversman: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2010
this is a messy lie i dont believe it

*paging my dear Haunty to get the koko*, grin grin grin
Re: Timaya And Graffiti by MrCrackles(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2010
bobseto:

SOME SHOW ORGANIZERS CAN BE SO RUDE.A SHOW WAS ORGANIZED AND TIMAYA WAS A GUEST ARTISTE ALONGSIDE GRAFFITI.HWEN GRAFFITTI WAS NOW CALLED ON STAGE TO PERFORM, HE BECAME A STAMMERER.HE COULD NOT FINISH TIMAYA,THE LYRICS CHANGED FROM "I WANT FINISH TIMAYA" TO "I WANT BE LIKE TIMAYA"
Re: Timaya And Graffiti by Kunbee: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2010
riversman:

this is a messy lie i dont believe it
*paging my dear Haunty to get the koko*, grin grin grin

Pls quickly do cheesy
Re: Timaya And Graffiti by riversman: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2010
she said Timaya and Grafiti are below her radar, grin grin grin

she is focused on spilling all the tea in Abuja and Yar Adua mess,
Re: Timaya And Graffiti by lexzybaba(m): 1:21am On Mar 02, 2010
that guy is just trying to make some name
we all know that timaya aint his class
let him go to hell because i lyk timaya alot

(1) (Reply)

Black Gold To Premiere On February 26 At Silverbird Galleria / You Have Seen This Pics / I Dont Believe It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.