Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Tiwa Savage "glows" In New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage "glows" In New Pictures (1053 Views)

Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage "glows" In New Pictures by JamieBlog(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nigerian Musician, Tiwa Savage always glows. Be it her style, music, slaying.

The mother of one shared a picture where she rocked the glowing Nike AirMax 97 OG.

Tiwa, Glow all you want baby.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/09/tiwa-savage-glows-in-new-pictures.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: Tiwa Savage "glows" In New Pictures by SuperSuave(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
wia iz the glow, ode? angry

glo kor Airtel nii angry
Re: Tiwa Savage "glows" In New Pictures by AliasJoice(f): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
SuperSuave:
wia iz the glow, ode? angry

glo kor Airtel nii angry
I think that's why it came with an air quote(" "winkmeaning you should not take it literal.
Re: Tiwa Savage "glows" In New Pictures by SuperSuave(m): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
AliasJoice:

I think that's why it came with an air quote(" "winkmeaning you should not take it literal.
Mrs. Einstein, Really?? shocked I thought I would see lights on her skin or clothes upon opening the thread.

humour me more undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage "glows" In New Pictures by AliasJoice(f): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
SuperSuave:
Mrs. Einstein, Really?? shocked I thought I would see lights on her skin or clothes upon opening the thread.

humour me more undecided
I'm happy you took correction,although i understand you were trying to be funny but let's face the truth,the joke is stale and who knows,someone might be somewhere and not know the relevance of air quote....
Re: Tiwa Savage "glows" In New Pictures by SuperSuave(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
AliasJoice:

I'm happy you took correction,although i understand you were trying to be funny but let's face the truth,the joke is stale and who knows,someone might be somewhere and not know the relevance of air quote....
Will you shut the fvck up and stop playing smart! You misunderstood my very first post and here you are still acting silly undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage "glows" In New Pictures by AliasJoice(f): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
SuperSuave:
Will you shut the fvck up and stop playing smart! You misunderstood my very first post and here you are still acting silly undecided
LOL ok
Re: Tiwa Savage "glows" In New Pictures by mofeoluwadassah: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
so he don become everyday routine for her to post whatever she wears each day on social media abi....
Re: Tiwa Savage "glows" In New Pictures by MustiizRaja(m): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
no go house u hear dey dia dey slay up and down.. I no Knw d kind mother wey u wan be

(1) (Reply)

More Support: Actress Lydia Forson Defends Patapaa ONE CORNER / The Wedding Party Actor, Enyinna And Niniola Gets Celebrated On TushMagazine / Davido's Crew Member Arrested For Beating Airport Staff (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.