Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

My Bad Experience With Peace Mass Transit ( P M T ) . - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Bad Experience With Peace Mass Transit ( P M T ) . (1867 Views)

My Bad Experience With Nissan Murano / Discover The 31 Websites Where You Can Buy Cars/vehicles With Peace Of Mind / My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bad Experience With Peace Mass Transit ( P M T ) . by Bolutumiii(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hi everyone, I just felt this is worth sharing with my fellow citizens as it took me by surprise and looks to me like will I call it wickedness or injustice.
So, I boarded a bus at Peace Park, the one at Charity bustop close to Oshodi from Lagos to Enugu, obtained my ticket, paid nd we set out around 9:22am that was Sunday 3rd of September 2017.
When we got to Edo State Benin to be Prescise we had issue with our bus, it got stocked in all these spoilt road filled with water so it had to be dragged out, after the dragging the rare tires were no longer rolling as usual so we could not continue our journey with that same bus.
To my surprise, we were left on our own to find our way to Enugu, no bus was sent to Convey us for the remaining part of our journey nd we were not refunded.
I dilaled the number on their vehicle, I was unable to speak with anyone as all I heard was a computer voice and the mtn service around the area was bad.
When I got to Agbor, i dialed a number I had earlier collected from their park, I explained the situation of things to the man, he asked where, I told him Benin, so I requested of him to send me the Managers Number so that I can speak with him, till the time of typing this, the man has not sent the number, few minutes later, tried dialing his number it was no longer available.
Just Grateful to God, got to Enugu Past 11 in the night, that is over 12hrs on the road.
So, while I was returning, I took their bus again so that I will be able to lodge my complaints at the park, I eventually did nd the manager I met Said they were not aware nd he was kind of apologizing and that I should come to their park the next time I am traveling I don't know why.
I would have loved to take the case up probably report to the appropriate authority but I am clueless on how to go about this.
Below are pictures of the faulty vehicle and some of the passengers trying to find their way.
Pardon my English as am not a major.

Re: My Bad Experience With Peace Mass Transit ( P M T ) . by Kingsasian(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
You get mind sha to patronize them.

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Peace Mass Transit ( P M T ) . by Nwodosis(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Seems you are out to demarket the the company, if that's your mission be ready for Sam Onyeishi(Peace Mass Director). You've already lodged complain to the appropriate body, why coming after them again on social media?
Re: My Bad Experience With Peace Mass Transit ( P M T ) . by awillabo: 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
J
Re: My Bad Experience With Peace Mass Transit ( P M T ) . by Cope1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
Traveling with PMT is not a guarantee for peace of mind

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Peace Mass Transit ( P M T ) . by Nutase: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nwodosis:
Seems you are out to demarket the the company, if that's your mission be ready for Sam Onyeishi(Peace Mass Director). You've already lodged complain to the appropriate body, why coming after them again on social media?
Are you threatening him or what?

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Peace Mass Transit ( P M T ) . by Exponental(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
You guys have enough money on you. If you drag that driver, try moving valuable things from the bus, the driver will respond.
Re: My Bad Experience With Peace Mass Transit ( P M T ) . by Bolutumiii(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nwodosis:
Are you trying to threaten me or what, do you know what I faced before getting to Enugu most especially in Onitsha, nd sides it's my first time nd reaching my destination past 11 at night it's better imagined than experienced.
Thank God you even know their director, help me forward it to him.
Some of the passengers and I got to their Enugu park nd tried explaining to the individuals we met there, one of them told us that for the fact that we boarded their bus is not a guarantee that they will allow us pass the night at their park, although they later allowed us.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Superclean 05 Toyota Camry Toks Fabric 4plugs For Jst 1.650m last See Pix. / Toks 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan (kaduna)SOLD!! / Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2011 Accident Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.