Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! (4258 Views)

Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow / Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by tsdarkside(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
BaifraBSS:
The joke is upon our enemies we will remain resolute.
Nigeria soldiers is just about 150000 men when u exclude the south eastern soldiers, the remaining ones will just be a joke.

Only ipob in ekwulobia is just about 3 million .
Just give them arms.
U will notice that even without enough trainings we will capture this guys in 1 month.
I repeat bss is well trained for intelligence gathering and we are gathering it in large number.

gathering what?..what do you want to know,that you dont already know...?...you are among us....what can we nigerians realy hide from you?..

declare biafra already and get biafra!!!,like ojukwu did....mbok..thats balls,not this ipob nonesense......we are tired of this online shenanigans....

6 Likes

Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by enemybulldozer(m): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
sarrki:
Immediately Nigeria Army enter the SE, residents begin panic removal of Biafra Flags. No, that is betrayal. Too bad!

Igbos are Cowards

liar!!

2 Likes

Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by sarrki(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
enemybulldozer:
liar!!

Where is date and stamp on your f......lish picture

2 Likes

Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by GameGod(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
BaifraBSS:
Nigeria soldiers is just about 150000 men when u exclude the south eastern soldiers, the remaining ones will just be a joke.

Just give them arms.
U will notice that even without enough trainings we will capture this guys in 1 month.
I repeat bss is well trained for intelligence gathering and we are gathering it in large number.
1 soldier with a machine gun and grenades is far better than million of ipob terrorists with dent guns. I don't know where u guys gets​ delusions from to think a mare BSS can defeat a sovereign country. I swear down, u guys no fit defeat even congo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by enemybulldozer(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
BaifraBSS:

Just give them arms.
Correct nwa chineke
Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by tsdarkside(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
enemybulldozer:
liar!!

this is not going to end well...na so the shias started marching upandan with their militias and the nigerian police was gathering informations about them and handed the informations over to the military...and we all know what happened to the shias...

ipob is finished..!!!!....k.o...checkmate.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by enemybulldozer(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
sarrki:

Where is date and stamp on your f......lish picture
Show me pictures or video of IPOB members removing Biafra materials in their possession.
Liar!!

1 Like

Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by tsdarkside(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
GameGod:

1 soldier with a machine gun and grenades is far more than million of ipob terrorists with dent guns. I don't know where u guys get your delusions from to think a mare BSS can defeat a sovereign country. I swear down, u guys no fit defeat even congo.

when boko get to their area,they will all be forced to accept islam or heads off!!!...

they realy dont understand what nigeria was dealing with in the north....

1 Like

Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by enemybulldozer(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

this is not going to end well...na so the shias started marching upandan with their militias and the nigerian police was gathering informations about them and handed the informations over to the military...and we all know what happened to the shias...

ipob is finished..!!!!....k.o...checkmate.........
There is a big difference between IPOB and shias. You must know that IPOB members have made up their minds to leave this unholy union and there is no going back the zoogerian boys scout are just wasting their time.

2 Likes

Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by Lloydfather(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
We Warned Them But They Didnt Listen!

Ngwa Osetigo!!!

Ndi Ibe Anyi Si Na Ahia Akaraka Anaghi Eri Nwa Ngwuro!(A War Declared In Advance Does Not Consume A Cripple)

Time For The Ipob Miscreants To Match Their Chest Beatings With Action!

How Kanu Would End!

Nne its Agha akaraka Anaghi eri nwa ngworo. Not Ahia & Ngwuro.
Moreover the part 1 of that python dance what did they achieved with it.

Oburo ta kanyi fugharaba awusa na uta.
Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

Have you washed Buhari's smelling pants today?.
Don't you think it's time to go sip some Cownu's hate infested urine and be happy as scheduled?

1 Like

Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
enemybulldozer:
There is a big difference between IPOB and shias. You must know that IPOB members have made up their minds to leave this unholy union and there is no going back the zoogerian boys scout are just wasting their time.
You are known to always spill out nonsen*e. This is another. Are you this ladened with sheer emptiness?
Anyway, Next!

2 Likes

Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by enemybulldozer(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

You are known to always spill out nonsen*e. This is another. Are you this ladened with sheer emptiness?
Anyway, Next!
You're also known to comment out of hate and sentiment and this is another. Are you this daft that you can't see the hand writing on the wall?? Anyway am not surprised because, you're being driven by hate and frustration.
Meanwhile...

2 Likes

Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by enemybulldozer(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
GameGod:

1 soldier with a machine gun and grenades is far better than million of ipob terrorists with dent guns. I don't know where u guys gets​ delusions from to think a mare BSS can defeat a sovereign country. I swear down, u guys no fit defeat even congo.
Not as you think. As far as we are concerned zoogerian soldiers cannot do anything they are known for soft target.

1 Like

Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by enemybulldozer(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Don't you think it's time to go sip some Cownu's hate infested urine and be happy as scheduled?
Have you done this today??

1 Like

Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cowards should go to Sambisa forest and dance

Na harmless and armless agitators una sabi say una bi soldiers

Cowards in camouflage
Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Have you done this today??

Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by odduduwa: 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
sarrki:

You broke rule 1
Where did you see Lauretta there ?
shatap may sense fall on you
Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You're also known to comment out of hate and sentiment and this is another. Are you this daft that you can't see the hand writing on the wall?? Anyway am not surprised because, you're being driven by hate and frustration.
Meanwhile...
It's evident! Mehn! The scammer has really gone far.
Oh my! I clap for the Cow himself. Lolz
Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by potipher7: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
[s]
Progressive01:
Calling on BSS Elite commandos to come do what they are paid $30,000 monthly for.
[/s]

so they don ban your asss
Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by fratermathy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
One more Zone bie to Comment

Madridgay

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland.
Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by Doghari: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s] We Warned Them But They Didnt Listen!

Ngwa Osetigo!!!

Ndi Ibe Anyi Si Na Ahia Akaraka Anaghi Eri Nwa Ngwuro!(A War Declared In Advance Does Not Consume A Cripple)

Time For The Ipob Miscreants To Match Their Chest Beatings With Action!

How Kanu Would End![/s]

Na today?

Right in every junction in Biafra including police and military checkpoints like Isi-gate Umuahia, there are Biafran flags flying everywhere. If dem born your papa well go commot them? grin
Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by Okoroawusa: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sarrki,I hope am not late to the party?

NgeneUkwenu,pls pass me d kunu n akara let me relax n see how BSS(Bullshit Shoe Sniffers) will handle this one.

Madridguy,r u dia?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by acenazt: 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

They are better than these drunkards and beggars you have around.
and the tribesmen of your who happily use the salary they earn from being part of the drunkards and beggars nko
Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by acenazt: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

They are better than these drunkards and beggars you have around.
is this naija police
Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by AWOisaCOWARD: 6:12am On Sep 09, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

See the teeth of your Leader, pls close your nose first b'cos his mouth odour can resurrect a dead Awolowo. Just zoom the pics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by sarrki(m): 6:41am On Sep 09, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Sarrki,I hope am not late to the party?

NgeneUkwenu,pls pass me d kunu n akara let me relax n see how BSS(Bullshit Shoe Sniffers) will handle this one.

Madridguy,r u dia?

You are not my brother

We have been doing justice to the topic

17th September is around the corner KANU is going back to jail
Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by enemybulldozer(m): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

It's evident! Mehn! The scammer has really gone far.
Oh my! I clap for the Cow himself. Lolz
It's obvious you're now irredeemably blind and this is as a result of the constant lies and propaganda APC government has been feeding you dumbos.
Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:28am On Sep 09, 2017
Progressive01:
Calling on BSS Elite commandos to come do what they are paid $30,000 monthly for.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by enemybulldozer(m): 7:36am On Sep 09, 2017

Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by HeGeMon(m): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2017
Rubbish, all talk, no action, kill one Military personnel to start with, if you have the guts. The rest will be in the news
BaifraBSS:

Just give them arms.
Re: Operation 'Egwu Eke 2' Time For The Biafran Secret Service To Act! by Prouddevil(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2017
BaifraBSS:

Just give them arms.
typical chest beating

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PPA Denies Endorsing Lagos APC Governorship Candidate / Enugu Parties Honour Ugwuanyi With Best Governor Award / FCT Chief Judge Hails Ugwuanyi On Adoption Of Administration Of Criminal Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.