Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Content Writers And Bloggers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Content Writers And Bloggers Needed (1007 Views)

Copy/paste Bloggers Needed For Immediate Employment - N50,000 Per Month / Content Marketers And Bloggers Needed Urgently / Experienced Bloggers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writers And Bloggers Needed by ifeoma4amazu: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
3 experienced content writers and bloggers are urgently needed. The ideal candidate must have excellent command of written English, be imaginative in thoughts, research oriented and able to work independently.
Interested applicant can forward their CV to Info@BuyNigeria.net
*** If you have any written work that you have done or active blog address also send to Info@BuyNigeria.net (This is optional but to your advantage)
Re: Content Writers And Bloggers Needed by otagbajoshua: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
I have sent in my CV, please give me consideration, I love writing. Otagbajoshua@gmail.com
Re: Content Writers And Bloggers Needed by ifeoma4amazu: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
We observed some CV were sent to .COM and not .NET as advertised. Kindly send your CV to Info@Buynigeria.NET
Re: Content Writers And Bloggers Needed by ifeoma4amazu: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2017
3 experienced content writers and bloggers are urgently needed. The ideal candidate must have excellent command of written English, be imaginative in thoughts, research oriented and able to work independently.
*** If you have any written work that you have done or active blog address also send to Info@BuyNigeria.net (This is optional but to your advantage)
Re: Content Writers And Bloggers Needed by go4success(f): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
The email you provided is not working. Please check it. Thanks
ifeoma4amazu:
Re: Content Writers And Bloggers Needed by aceTS: 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
there is something wrong that email address.
Re: Content Writers And Bloggers Needed by ifeoma4amazu: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2017
aceTS:
there is something wrong that email address.

We sincerely apologize for the bounce-back error message. Please feel free to resend your CV.

Thanks
Re: Content Writers And Bloggers Needed by PenPrince07: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
ifeoma4amazu:

We sincerely apologize for the bounce-back error message. Please feel free to resend your CV.

Thanks

Hello, I've sent mine, although it got in twice due to network issues.

Waiting to hear from you.

Thanks.
Re: Content Writers And Bloggers Needed by FitnessDoctor: 2:39am On Sep 16, 2017
ifeoma4amazu:

Thanks
blog address www.realfitbody.com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy- Administrative Assistant / How True Is This Invitation,got The Mail Today.. Pls Did Anyone Get This As Well / Global Oneword Healthcare Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.