Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife (28014 Views)

Controversy Over Governor Yahaya Bello’s Coronavirus Status / Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by tit(f): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
that woman look like his mother.
mr governor, go to campus and pick better smallie to be first lady
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by serikiYCU(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
40kobo77part2:
Early 40's with 3 wives?

I don't know if it is the religion that allows multiple wives,or even the man that I will blame.

But somebody has to take the blame.

Reminds me of this female Nairalander I talk to,And she is a Muslim. She insists she can only marry a Muslim,and I asked her as wife number what?And she replied he must only be married to only me.

My reply to her is that she must not have been reading the Qur'an we all know. I told her,when she is ready to convert to Christianity,she should let me know.

Ironically,her dad is married to multiple wives and it's drama everyday in her house hold. If she is not brainwashed,I wonder why she wants to repeat same life.

These guys get married to multiple women and have babies like flies. And that is why there is no short supply of those wanting to blow themselves up.

Make somebody come tell a Southern Christian to blow themselves up,iffahear.

How can a Muslim woman be told from birth,as stated by her religion that your husband has the right to get married to multiple women,and it is not bad.

Exactly why Islam hate Western Education for telling their women the truth.

Ur believe is yours and my believe is mine. That's what their religion says so leave them with it.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by 40kobo77part2: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
tit:
that woman look like his mother.
mr governor, go to campus and pick better smallie to be first lady

You and I together. What says you?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by ufuosman(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
Congrats bello
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by dedunji: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Before you know it yinka yakkasai will tell u that his children is 20 his grand child 60 because of that Nigeria can not be restructured .who will feed them if u returen oil to those who owns it .thats what the north is @ good for fucking and fucking to bear children them can not train with legit money .
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Taryur3(m): 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Elected by mistake....eleriibu....somebody

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by mrdipye(m): 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
YeYe BelloW
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by malton: 12:19am On Sep 09, 2017
AryaSand:
Why is no-one talking about the fact that all his wives have offices. Can you see the 3rd wife's office with her portrait behind her.
First Lady
Second Lady
Third Lady
I feel bad for Kogi people sha, they don't deserve this mofo as a governor.

LOL. Of the three, only Rashida is recognised officially.

Hafi's office is at her house in Jabi. She only uses it to receive visitors and carry out some basic functions. Nothing too elaborate.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by tiger28: 1:46am On Sep 09, 2017
Definitely in the US (american citizenship) ......but they WILL NEVER tell the ppl. Keep losing your heads for these politicians.Mumu nigerians !!!
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by oladoja1(m): 6:19am On Sep 09, 2017
40kobo77part2:
Early 40's with 3 wives?

I don't know if it is the religion that allows multiple wives,or even the man that I will blame.

Reminds me of this female Nairalander I talk to,And she is a Muslim. She insists she can only marry a Muslim,and I asked her as wife number what?And she replied he must only be married to only me.

My reply to her is that she must not have been reading the Qur'an we all know. I told her,when she is ready to convert to Christianity,she should let me know.

Ironically,her dad is married to multiple wives and it's drama everyday in her house hold. If she is not brainwashed,I wonder why she wants to repeat same life.

These guys get married to multiple women and have babies like flies. And that is why there is no short supply of those wanting to blow themselves up.

How can a Muslim woman be told from birth,as stated by her religion that your husband has the right to get married to multiple women,and it is not bad.

quote a place for me in d Bible where it is condemned
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Max24: 6:42am On Sep 09, 2017
Irresponsible fellows!!!
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 09, 2017
agbonkamen:
keep quiet Mr reasoning face your problem, beside did I mention your name can't you just mind your business and Bleep off my mention. undecided
e pain am
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Nyrah(f): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2017
40kobo77part2:
Early 40's with 3 wives?

Its funny how you say " the Quran we all know"...Mind you, many Muslim men misquote the Quran....they are all covered with the "you can marry more than one wife" but they never fulfill the conditions....
The conditions are
-The man must me wealthy enough to take care of the multiple wives and children.
-He must be just( like if he gives wife A 200k same should apply for wife B) They are still other conditions
As the world is, no human can be just not even our parents because they tend to like one child more than the other...
Since you can't stick to the conditions listed in the holy Quran, its better your marry just one wife...
So please do your findings before jumping into conclusion... Saying "The Quran we all know"is a really unfair...I rest my case.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 09, 2017
40kobo77part2:
Early 40's with 3 wives?

Mr islamaphobic, our religion does not force anybody to do what he can't do. You guys will just look for some body who does not know about his own religion & conclude we are all the same. In Islam you are only advised to marry for wives if you can take care of them equally & provide to all their needs.

There are also people like me who have no interest in marrying more than one wife. And besides some people have four wives & them house is extremely peaceful. Abeg leave our sister alone
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Nyrah(f): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2017
HajimeSaito:
The average muslim's understanding of birth control is no different from that of a goat.

This is called Stereotyping Mr
I know lots of Muslim Families with just 3-4 children and one mother btw....
Just because you've seen 10-20 Muslims giving birth to plenty kids doesn't mean every Muslim Family is like that...Capiche
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by agbonkamen(f): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2017
bamidelee:

e pain am
guy e no pain me but I just yan the truth. If a Christian man want to get a mistress he do it quietly and will not bring home another woman as wife.... we know (cheating) is bad but humans are not perfect. If u see a Christian man who hs two wives let me tell you vividly that he got married to those women before he accepted christ. But Muslim man will marry as many available, even brings home concubines. I have seen it happened countless time grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by kennyoyee: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2017
40kobo77part2:
Early 40's with 3 wives?

My friend, Islam has in no way hated Western Education. In fact, Islam is the sole pioneer of inventions and discoveries we now find in western education. If you try read and make researches with honest and sincere mind, you will know wisdom behind some things about Islam. Islam that knows the nature of man as one who isn't satisfied with one woman gives man the opportunity to marry up to four among whose are divorced and widow and warns such man to refrain from fornication and adultery. Let's be sincere to ourselves, it's better you marry another woman legally than to bring home diseases from a prostitute out there. God Bless you.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2017
agbonkamen:
guy e no pain me but I just yan the truth. If a Christian man want to get a mistress he do it quietly and will not bring home another woman as wife.... we know (cheating) is bad but humans are not perfect. If u see a Christian man who hs two wives let me tell you vividly that he got married to those women before he accepted christ. But Muslim man will marry as many available, even brings home concubines. I have seen it happened countless time grin
and that's why crime are rampant in xtian dominated societies
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by laudate: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
lathrowinger:
Oloriburuku, using our money to marry plenty wives... bastard every where... corruptions continue cool
Don't mind the anu ofia. sad He is the most disgraceful governor in all the 36 states of Nigeria, second only to my own governor! angry
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by NaijaBlend: 4:37am On Sep 10, 2017
40kobo77part2:
Early 40's with 3 wives?

The truth? Yes!

Is is bitter? Yes!

Does it hurt? Yes!

What do we do to one who speaks the truth? Crucify him!

What a world!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by NaijaBlend: 4:51am On Sep 10, 2017
kennyoyee:

My friend, Islam has in no way hated Western Education. In fact, Islam is the sole pioneer of inventions and discoveries we now find in western education. If you try read and make researches with honest and sincere mind, you will know wisdom behind some things about Islam. Islam that knows the nature of man as one who isn't satisfied with one woman gives man the opportunity to marry up to four among whose are divorced and widow and warns such man to refrain from fornication and adultery. Let's be sincere to ourselves, it's better you marry another woman legally than to bring home diseases from a prostitute out there. God Bless you.

You seem not to understand the point the man is making. He meant that the lady wants to be the only wife forgetting that her religion allows multiple wives. And also forgetting that her father is a polygamist.

Besides, who says marrying four or more wives removes a man from being promiscuous? Let me tell you the truth, the more wives you marry, the more women you want to taste and sleep with. We have seen many polygamous politicians caught in the act with ladies both married and unmarried.

Taking about diseases, who says one of the wives could not be cheating? And when just one out of five parties does that, and contracts an STI, what happens to the pack?

Go to Northern Nigeria and you see abandoned children as Almajirin, constituting a menace to society. What do we do? Just like I advise Catholic to let their priests marry, and stop deceiving themselves, I equally advise Muslims to shun polygamy in the interest of their families and humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by laudate: 8:19am On Sep 10, 2017
Taryur3:
Elected by mistake....eleriibu....somebody
Honestly, I wish it was possible to impeach this governor..... undecided
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by NaijaBlend: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2017
Nyrah:

Its funny how you say " the Quran we all know"...Mind you, many Muslim men misquote the Quran....they are all covered with the "you can marry more than one wife" but they never fulfill the conditions....
The conditions are
-The man must me wealthy enough to take care of the multiple wives and children.
-He must be just( like if he gives wife A 200k same should apply for wife B) They are still other conditions
As the world is, no human can be just not even our parents because they tend to like one child more than the other...
Since you can't stick to the conditions listed in the holy Quran, its better your marry just one wife...
So please do your findings before jumping into conclusion... Saying "The Quran we all know"is a really unfair...I rest my case.

Beautiful explanation. Please, can you cite where these are in the Koran to enable more ignorant people to shut up? I mean, reference where it is so people wil also believe in what you are saying.

But sha oo, it is not easy to give 25% equal attention to every wife, including activities in the other room! It is a very difficult task.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Takes Delivery Of Attack Helicopters / 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku / 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.