Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,302 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Help! I Need Your Opinion About The Mistake Made In My Post-utme Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! I Need Your Opinion About The Mistake Made In My Post-utme Registration (869 Views)

How To Correct Mistake Made In Jamb Registration / Changed my post title so you won't know why I became #1 trending / Can Any Mistake Made On Post Utme Form Be Corrected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need Your Opinion About The Mistake Made In My Post-utme Registration by Tazankotj: 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
I am just panicking cry because just today I went to the bank to make payments for my post utme and I found out that the bank attendant who I gave my deposit slip made a mistake in my faculty (futa to be precise) and I don't know if this is going to cost me my admission slot for this year cry cry cry after scoring 252 in my jamb I don't want to stay at home no more Pls if you have an idea or have experienced this before Pls kindly advice a brother Biko thanks.
Re: Help! I Need Your Opinion About The Mistake Made In My Post-utme Registration by Tittusstar22(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
go and complete your registration, the most important thing is the receipt code
Re: Help! I Need Your Opinion About The Mistake Made In My Post-utme Registration by Tazankotj: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
I have completed it but the faculty that was mistakenly filled does not fall under that which my course is supposed to be under it just like filling faculty of life science and putting the course as mechanical engineering cry
Re: Help! I Need Your Opinion About The Mistake Made In My Post-utme Registration by Tittusstar22(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
Tazankotj:
I have completed it but the faculty that was mistakenly filled does not fall under that which my course is supposed to be under it just like filling faculty of life science and putting the course as mechanical engineering cry
go to the school ict they will assist you.

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Inter-university Transfer Form For The 2017/2018 Session Is Out / Sci Hub Help! / Sat, Toefl, Gmat, Act, Gre And Igcse Books Available At The Cheapest Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.