Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. (1114 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by Stingman: 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
IPOB are not armed. There actions of agitating in a peaceful manner is well within the law and the ambit of international jurisprudence.

If excessive force is used, Nigeria risk being sanctioned by the US and other democratic countries worldwide.

A lesson should be learnt from what is going on in Venezuela...where there are US sanctions over the use of excessive force on protesters.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-economy/venezuelas-maduro-seeks-debt-negotiations-after-u-s-sanctions-idUSKCN1BJ1K9

https://www.thenation.com/article/trumps-sanctions-make-economic-recovery-in-venezuela-nearly-impossible/

https://www.voanews.com/a/us-says-venezuela-sanctions-aim-at-behavior-not-regime-change-/4020220.html

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by Lloydfather(m): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
What did they achieved with the python dance 1?

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by vedaxcool(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
I feel pity foolish ipob they are too dumb and blatantly daft. Are you not seeing what is happening in Myanmar where a government is perpetuating ethnic cleansing in the name of anti terror operation yet no word from your savior the US. Instead of you people to use your brains for the betterment of your villages na to follow a mad man with uk passport.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by whitebeard(m): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
So US beats the drum and u guys dance to it..!! Venezuela and Nigeria who rich pass...! grin haters would say venezuela...guys see Nigeria can by herself out of anything cause she has money...why didn't the UN sanction Nigeria after your so called genocide..!!

FG needs the perfect excuse to use force on ipob and believe it ipob will fall for it like they did arewa's own, and there would be nothing america or the UN can do...!!

Besides America seems to be building up her relationship with Nigeria that's why they sold jet to us, isreal has attacked an American navy ship killing more than half the crew on board, America gave isreal a certain amount to pay for damages isreal didn't pay up to half, and the case was buried...world politics has it's backyard..

Ipob do u think Donald trump or UN does not know about u guys..THEY HAVEN'T REPLIED CAUSE U HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER THEM, IS IT OIL, THE WORLD IS GOING ELECTRIC AND NUCLEAR...!! Better wake up from your slumber..!!

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by heendrix(m): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
I feel pity foolish ipob they are too dumb and blatantly daft. Are you not seeing what is happening in Myanmar where a government is perpetuating ethnic cleansing in the name of anti terror operation yet no word from your savior the US. Instead of you people to use your brains for the betterment of your villages na to follow a mad man with uk passport.

Bro help me tell them o. my own question is we all knew ojukwu to be a real soilder did kanu even know where Ak-47 trigger is? undecided

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by Mynd44: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
They will actually unlook
Re: Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by Almaiga: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cry me a River, grin una never see anything. The real game never start una don dey wail upandan, when the main game come start unko? grin

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by Stingman: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
vedaxcool:

Your daftness is beyond imgination...I am literally stating the obvious...How dare you compare Myanmar with Biafra? are they the same...Can you tell what is happening in Myanmar like I did with Venezuela? We are watching, let your army shoot unarmed civilians and it will be taken up from there.
Re: Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by Stingman: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
Almaiga:
Cry me a River, grin una never see anything. The real game never start una don dey wail upandan, when the main game come start unko? grin

Which game is shoting unarmed civilians? Are you that barbaric?
Re: Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by Stingman: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
heendrix:

Bro help me tell them o. my own question is we all knew ojukwu to be a real soilder did kanu even know where Ak-47 trigger is? undecided

keep this post securely...You will come back to lick your vomit...

IPOB has never asked or planned any war...
Re: Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by attackgat: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
vedaxcool:

Myanmar is still a Military dictatorship, is Nigeria not a democracy?
Re: Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by vedaxcool(m): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
[s]
Stingman:

Your daftness is beyoun imgaination...I am literally stating the obvious...How dare you compare Myanmar with Biafra? are they the same...Can you tell what is happening in Myanmar like I did with Venezuela? We are watching, let your army shoot unarmed civilians and it will be taken up from there.
[/s]

You obviously don't have a decent source of information save the foolishness you hear from Cownu smelling anus
Re: Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by vedaxcool(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
attackgat:

Myanmar is still a Military dictatorship, is Nigeria not a democracy?
Lie! So being a military dictatorship insulates you from UN actions? I pity you ignoramuses who follow a mad man with uk passport.
Re: Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by OYO4sure: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
Expecting a sanction from US on Nigeria? Donald J Trump just approved sales of military jets to Nigeria which has always been blocked by the previous administration.

Wrong thinking dude. Nigeria is not Venezuela.

An economic sanction from China is more dangerous to Nigeria than that of the Americans. Fortunately, we won't get any.
Re: Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by ChimaAdeoye: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
See una dumb analysis.
Who wants UN sanctions on Nigeria?
Biafra knows it will beat nigeria anyday if the super powers dont help Nigeria. That is why its obeying the rules so that the aggressor is clear to everyone.
Re: Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by MalcoImX: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
What do we call it when python begin dey dance. dat dance can't be smiling dance.
Re: Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by heendrix(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
OYO4sure:
Expecting a sanction from US on Nigeria? Donald J Trump just approved sales of military jets to Nigeria which has always been blocked by the previous administration.

Wrong thinking dude. Nigeria is not Venezuela.

An economic sanction from China is more dangerous to Nigeria than that of the Americans. Fortunately, we won't get any.

An economic sanction from China is more dangerous to Nigeria than that of the Americans

How? ?
Re: Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by attackgat: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
vedaxcool:

I pity you ignoramuses who follow a mad man with uk passport.

Better than following a gworo chewing cattle rearer who is probably already planning his next London vacation
Re: Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by Stingman: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

[s]You obviously don't have a decent source of information save the foolishness you hear from Cownu smelling anus
[/s]

Which information do you want? You must have been consuming the garbage Lai and Shehu are spewing!
Re: Operation Python Dance 2...Using Excessive Force In SE States. by Totti9(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
oga we are not Myanmar or whatever u call it, we are igbos tell ur buhari to start the cleansing make we see am nonsense let me give you a little secret people in the east are very very bitter cuz the government have made things difficult 4 dem any little act of terror will spark off heavy fighting just keep watching

(1) (Reply)

The Politics Of The Chad Basin / BREAKING! Ex-chelsea And Man City Star, George Weah Wins Liberia Election / You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.