Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Antonio Conte: Eden Hazard In Chelsea Squad To Play Leicester! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Antonio Conte: Eden Hazard In Chelsea Squad To Play Leicester! (550 Views)

EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers / Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action / Eden, Thorgan And Kylian Hazard In France Shirts For Past World Cup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Antonio Conte: Eden Hazard In Chelsea Squad To Play Leicester! by stevenspiritus: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has confirmed winger Eden Hazard will be available for Saturday's game against Leicester at the King Power Stadium.

Conte also revealed new signing Danny Drinkwater will be in the squad to face his former club following his £35m deadline day move to Stamford Bridge from Leicester.

Hazard played both games for Belgium over the international break as they secured World Cup qualification despite not having featured for the Blues for three months after undergoing surgery on a fractured ankle.
Conte said: "Eden is available. He is in the squad for tomorrow's game and he is improving a lot."

"He (Hazard) is working very hard to be back. I think now I can count on him but for sure I have to decide the right amount of minutes to give him.

"We are working with him (Drinkwater) and trying to get him in the best physical condition," he added.

Source:http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11025442/antonio-conte-eden-hazard-in-chelsea-squad-to-play-leicester

Re: Antonio Conte: Eden Hazard In Chelsea Squad To Play Leicester! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
Best news of the new season so far!!
Blues for life!!
Re: Antonio Conte: Eden Hazard In Chelsea Squad To Play Leicester! by spyroet(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
Good one Chesea to score two goals Tottenham to score two goals Man u to score two goals Fulham v cardiff draw Scurthorpe v blackpool draw Peterboro home win Chalton home win Tank me later
Re: Antonio Conte: Eden Hazard In Chelsea Squad To Play Leicester! by stevenspiritus: 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
can drinkwater cope with the pressure?

(1) (Reply)

FINAL RESULT ON Nigeria - Professional Football League / Chelsea's New-look Line-up / Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D'or For £600,000 At Charity Auction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.