Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

The Best Universities For Master Studies In Business/management - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best Universities For Master Studies In Business/management (554 Views)

Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration / The Best Nigerian Universities For Some Selected Courses / Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Universities For Master Studies In Business/management by emporio: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2010
Let me introduce myself first,
I am student of University of Economics in Prague, Czech Republic,
I am in the third (last) year of [B]Bachelor Studies[/B]
[B]Major: [/B]Business Administration and Management

[B]I am searching for:[/B]
[B]Master program[/B] (probably full-time M.Sc.) in the UK (or maybe Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland or Scandinavia, but I prefer UK) lasting 1 year with Tuition fees [B]less than £8,500.[/B] The only three things that are important for me are [B]job prospects[/B] (the most important), good chance in the admission process and student satisfaction.
1. Please could you write [B]top 10 universities[/B] suitable for me with major Business/Management in the UK (You can make also your top 10 in EU if you want)?
2. Do you know any [B]ranking for Masters[/B] in [B]the UK[/B] in the field of [B]business studies[/B] that would rank only [B]job prospects[/B] or [B]career success[/B] of alumni and reflecting the real situation in job market?
3. Do you agree with this rating (sorted according to the graduate prospects)? Thank you very much for every meaningful answer.

(1) (Reply)

What About These Shoes? / Gce Forms Available For Sales: Contact Me On 08124798637 / At your service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.