Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

LMC A Disappointing Company - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / LMC A Disappointing Company (457 Views)

Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick / Messi's First Start In A PSG Shirt Ends In A Disappointing Draw / France Are Held To A Disappointing Draw By Hungary In The Euros. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LMC A Disappointing Company by rafindo(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
LMC why disappoint me .
For a long time now.lmc as been getting its decisions very wrong.I have been a staunch advocate of the league but I most say lmc is no longer the vehicle that will lead us to the Eldorado we hoping for,don't get me wrong here.I have been a supporter of the local(hmmm) yes it is local because lmc has decided to make it so.Enyimba is my Darling club and I am ready to die for it.I have been castigated for supporting the league to the extent I am termed a local man.I would rather loose my life for enyimba than be buried in the cemetery that Chelsea football club will provide for their esteem Chelsea for life fans.
The essence of my disappointment is the increasing downtrend the league is going on.under the leadership of dikko the league seems to have lost its focus on developing the league into a viable structure. I began to love the nnl after seeing the improvement been done by kaiten led committee. The number of away win was much higher than the so called NpFl nothing is professional about the NPFL.The mou with nta for establishment of a TV production company shows you how lmc doesn't understand the issues at stake,I beg to differ if their is any superior argument to my premise.how do u televise a brand when the intending listeners have not been carried along in the running of the club.The fans are the ultimate decider in the progress of a league. Why am I saying this,simply because ,lmc came out with the PRO model in which the current ownership structure of the clubs will be transferred to a community based ownership model but sadly 4 years after that preposition nothing tangible has come out from it rather the article is busy gathering dust on their web page.I expected lmc to be aggressive in effecting the change in order to create that landmark change.
Lmc is expected to give the clubs a minimum of two month to effect the ownership structure of the various clubs.A government owned club must be privatised to the public/community/fans with government retaining just 10% .
For clubs to participate in the new season they must show that have 10,000 registered fans paying an annual fee of 10,000 naira. The participation of fans will go a long way in building the love and anticipation of the matches to be shown on air, of what use is broadcasting matches with empty stadiums. We don't need to have 20 clubs play in the league but clubs who have shown the ability to be professional must be used.lmc please make this club sell it to the public.
NFF MUST BRING IN ANOTHER COMPANY TO COMPETE WITH LMC.The little success recorded with lmc must be transferred to the second division .NFF should has a matter of urgency put the NNl for sale in order to keep the league more professional.
From rafindo a seasoned constructive
Can be reached on secarto@yahoo.com

Cc.
Honerico1
Semid4life
Mod front page for once
Cc super mod
Lalasticla
Mynd4
Re: LMC A Disappointing Company by rafindo(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mod do the needful

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Can Tell Me The Best Player In The / Messi-talented, Ronaldo-hardwork? / Today Matches Sure 18 Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.