Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

If Your Child Did This Will You Kill Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Child Did This Will You Kill Him (693 Views)

Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / What Will You Do If Your Child Did This To Your Car (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Child Did This Will You Kill Him by JothamPerfection(m): 12:02am On Sep 09, 2017
rip

Re: If Your Child Did This Will You Kill Him by makdcash(m): 12:05am On Sep 09, 2017
Kill am ke,i go free my paddy,even carry go buy ice cream self.....na small pikin

Re: If Your Child Did This Will You Kill Him by dollytino4real(f): 12:42am On Sep 09, 2017
'kill' is to strong a word 4 a kid. u should ve typed will u 'flog' him. i will flog him with his size of cane and throw the chair away
Re: If Your Child Did This Will You Kill Him by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:55am On Sep 09, 2017
Watin consign am, pikin wey won drink red wine.

I'll get him bobo after some beating
Re: If Your Child Did This Will You Kill Him by gozzlin: 1:35am On Sep 09, 2017
No, I'll sacrifice him to Ogbakiri.

1 Like

Re: If Your Child Did This Will You Kill Him by lomprico(m): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2017
Kill keh! Thats a strong word to use naw! angry abi u be fulani herdsman whey dey kill at the slightest or no provocation?
Re: If Your Child Did This Will You Kill Him by ImaIma1(f): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2017
makdcash:
Kill am ke,i go free my paddy,even carry go buy ice cream self.....na small pikin

He will remain that small child till he does worse and keeps doing more and more.
Abi you think children of this age cannot be taught to arrange rather than scatter.
Re: If Your Child Did This Will You Kill Him by rezzy: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Kill ke? Did he kill someone? Just flog him with his size of cane.

(1) (Reply)

All Asaba Residence / Somebody Please Help Ooo! / Dell Foam Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.