Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Unveiling The New Tara H.i.p Range. 2010 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Unveiling The New Tara H.i.p Range. 2010 (1904 Views)

House Of Tara Shows You How To Match Your Make-up / Arise Magazine Fashion Week 2012 - Unveiling The Afrikalos Collection / Tara Orekelewa Make Up Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling The New Tara H.i.p Range. 2010 by Aaoe: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2010
A Few Facts About House of Tara International:

[list]
[li]Founded in 1998 by Tara Fela-Durotoye

Pioneered the Makeup Beauty Business in Nigeria

Currently trained over 400 Makeup Artists

First to launch a beauty range for women of colour – Tara Orekelewa

First to empower hundreds of young women through the Beauty Reps Business Opportunity

House of Tara invested time in the development of her products, especially to enhance the beauty of Women of colour

ALL products from House of Tara promotes ethnicity and cultural heritage

At House of Tara, we have a wide range of products, from powders, Foundations, Lip Glosses, Mascaras and Shadows to make up accessories like Brushes, Waist Holders and Make Up Boxes
[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

The Fashion and beauty industry is fast growing hence the beauty various top beauty brands have to in their own small way keep up with the various evolutions as the trends unfold.

This season, the House of Tara, an international brand with base in Nigeria, would be launching a whole new range which boasts of being ahead of the times.

The new range of cosmetics product from the House of Tara, called H.I.P. is a beauty line for the new look Nigerian woman.

H.I.P stands for:
High
Intensity
Pigment

The H.I.P range includes:

1. Tube Lip Glosses
2. Single Pot Shadows
3. 12-in-1 Shadows

Tube Lip Glosses
They are ultra shimmer lip glosses in Durable tube packages. Available in 6 breath taking shades, named after ancient landmarks and resorts in Nigeria. They last long.
It is ideal to ‘pucker up’ those lips. It is non sticky, It leaves you looking ‘chic’

• Eleko
• Obudu
• Tinapa
• Olumo Rock
• Ikogosi Falls
• Yankari

Single Pot Shadows
Own Your own exclusive colour chart with the single pot shadows. Its like owning your pot of gold. Our exclusive range of colours;
Imosee
• Ediye
• Obaa Pa
• Ahuofe
• Tugbeje
• Obaahemaa
• Madam Tinubu
• Dudu
• Yarinya

12-in-1 Shadows
This comes in 2 ranges and shades as well
• Queen Amina
• Queen Idia

The High Intensity Pigment of these 2 very inspiring colours enables for long lasting wear. Their properties stand them out
No Fuss
Silky Smooth
Long lasting Glimmer

HOSTEL FACILITIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT THE HOUSE OF TARA MAKEUP SCHOOL.
for more info visit www.houseoftara.com

(1) (Reply)

Guys With Braids Or Cornrows. Is This Fashion Or Being Gay In Dusguise? / What Is Your Opinion About Color Riot Sorry Block Going On? / Healthy Skincare Tips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.