Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Erroneous Bank Transaction. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Erroneous Bank Transaction. (1895 Views)

Appeal Court Judgment Erroneous Says Nasarawa PDP. / Erroneous Transfer / Diamond Bank Transaction Gone Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erroneous Bank Transaction. by abdulq001(m): 6:35am On Sep 09, 2017
Need your advice pls. Am a youth corps member serving in Yobe State, Potiskum to be precise. I did a mobile USD transaction using my Access bank account and I erroneously transferred money to an account domiciled in UBA since July. I complained to my bank and I did all I was asked to do. Also got a call from their head office telling me they were going to reverse the money soonest. Unfortunately it's been two months now and my money could still not be reversed. Though the money is not much but it could save a life. Please I need your advice on the next line of action.
Re: Erroneous Bank Transaction. by stnkembu(m): 6:58am On Sep 09, 2017
bro, it's not usually that easy for a bank to reverse fund transfered by u and with ur consent.

The beneficiary will have to give his/her consent and for sure, the account has to be funded before we can even talk of reversal.

Just keep sending reminders to your bankers.

(1) (Reply)

What!!lagos State Completes First DNA Lab; Opened By Bobrisky And Others .photos / CAC Reduces Cost Of Business Registration / See The Big Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In Uyo(photos) .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.