Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,994 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest (54045 Views)

'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Psoul(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

look at cownunu very well and tell me he is a complete black man....

no complete black man look like kanu..

compare its father with him,and tell me he his realy black...

look at the skin of his father....what happened to cownunus skin...

if it was still in europe,i would say,okay,too little sun...

but he is already 2years in nigeria and it still looks like this??...

they dont have sun in umuahia,abi?...

or you wan tell me,cownunu dey bleach its skin..?

Lol...LWKMD....See heartbreak caused by jealousy. So ur problem is that upon the sun that beats him and the suffering ur zoo government afflicts on him daily, he is still looking fresh, fair and very healthy.

Let me tell you, that is how Umu Chukwuabiama look. We are like the Onions. The more u cut and inflict wound on us, the more tears roll from ur eyes. Once u stop hurting us, u would stop crying, but if u hurt us, i bet u, we won't cry rather you will be the one to crying and feeling hurt

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:
we know cownunu is not realy his son....kanu is a halfcast....since when black and black produce halfcast....

Stupider than stupid comment.

Infact your breed are meant for the gulag of m.or.ons!

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Okeikpu(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
lionjungle3000:

Afonjas want Igbos to look like them by fire by force. Lol...get it into your ewedu skull, Igbos don't look like Afonajs and will never look like afonjas. Go and meet your brethen in Kenya and South SUdan that look like you.
grin grin
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by JegaQuin: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ya personal lord and saviour Maazi Cownu will be re-arrested and nothing will happen! grin

Una go know say no individual fit stand the heat of the federal might!

4 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by kingthreatz: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
lionjungle3000:

There is a big difference between Igbo and Yorubaa appearance...big difference. Yorubaas look like South Sudanese and Northern Kenyans...with dark blue color also known as "jet black"
All are human beings made by God. Stop reasoning stupidly
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by karimla: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

You must be a collage of education or NCE/TC II student or graduate either cuz i don't see any sense of humor from ur write up
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Okeikpu(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
lionjungle3000:

There is a big difference between Igbo and Yorubaa appearance...big difference. Yorubaas look like South Sudanese and Northern Kenyans...with dark blue color also known as "jet black"
The ones that look like the Gr8 Igbos r the ones some Igbo touts impregnated their mothers in Ewedu land, that's y you see some of them wt fair skin. There's about 12million Igbos in Ewedu land

And you know how their women always wanna die to hv an Igbo boy as their boo....

D picture down shows exactly how they look like

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by enimooko: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Even if a father on earth fails, my father in the heavens will never mislead me!
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Okeikpu(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:
You are old, but without wisdom. Useless threat from a useless monarch. I prefer Nigeria to burn than kanu not to be re-arrested.

How do you justify that? How do we defend other criminals that will act on the precedence set by Kanu and will use it as a point of reference when caught creating problems and flouting court order or bail condition?

Just how if we had allowed the shiite guys to prevent a security chief from using the road to where he was going on that day and would have as well paid for it by having other criminals taking precedence from that show; we shouldn't allow this.

Heaven will not fall when kanu is rearrested(that's justice) , in fact, heaven stays when kanu is rearrested(justice done).- justice oputa
You again sad

Next time u will post ds kind of nonsense
I will pay a u vist in spirit

In ur lil mind,u think everyone on ds Nairaland r human
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by enimooko: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Okeikpu:
The ones that look like the Gr8 Igbos r the ones some Igbo touts impregnated their mothers in Ewedu land, that's y you see some of them wt fair skin. There's about 12million Igbos in Ewedu land. And you know how their women always wanna die to hv an Igbo boy as their boo....D picture down shows exactly how they look like
See how Ambode is taking care of thinz....

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by jrusky(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Stupid feather of an idiot son

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by enimooko: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
one Nigeria who and who? it's not by force to stay with someone if you doubt ask Buhari that divorced his first wife
and then ask Chinua Achebe that went into his grave without a wife

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Okeikpu(m): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Stingman:

Who is leading the fulani herdsmen terror group rated the 4th worse terror group on earth? Yet you hopeless young fool would not see that...instead you are drooling about unarmed group...
Later y'all will come out wt una ewedu mouth to shout Igbos insults a lot.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by karimla: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

and what is this fulani blabla all about..?...

you igbos are just looking for a scapegoat so that nobody concentrate on you while you do illegal stuffs...

we,nigerians are not stvpid...we see through your shenanigans....
Boko haram has been killing people right from yaradua/goodluck till date there are still killing + Fulani headsmen same thing and there are governed by Arewa dense men whom buys cows and weapons for them to harm innocent people and their lives stock and you (OLODO) are here talking like a psychiatric patient''gbos are just looking for a scapegoat so that nobody concentrate on you while you do illegal stuffs''

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Okeikpu(m): 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
sekxyqueen:

chisos!!
NNE kedu wink
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by talk2emma: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

You are as useless as your post ewu

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Rolly22(m): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:
we know cownunu is not realy his son....kanu is a halfcast....since when black and black produce halfcast....

Mumu of the century
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by darediamond(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:
jail the basstard and jail the mother and father too... angry

that was a direct threat to the federal republic of nigeria...we shouldnt allow that to slide...

give ipob,shia treatment.... angry
......and then keep on fooling yourself that nothing will ever happen.

Fees days ago, Igbo's and S.South Reps joined Yoruba reps in Ibadan to sound a warning to the North. You think it is child's play? Let the northerners re-arrest KANU and see how events from South altogether will unfold against them and there Military bcalled "Nigeria Military".
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Sagay212: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
No wonder...I have been wondering where kanu got his daft and fraudulent attributes from? No need to look further...the father must have been a serial liar and fraudulent man. He claims his son is not addressing people or holding rallies. He just goes out to greet one or two friends and then the rally starts. Very dumb set of criminal ipod pigs. Kanu will be arrested and locked up in jail and UN will nada about it. He should know better to train a fraudulent and senseless son better next time. Like father like son. I hope he doesn't die of hypertension by the time kanu is arrested, because it is very certain he will soon go back to kuje. When the idio.t was running his mouth , the father was supporting him in his fraudulent ways getting free gifts from daft criminal ipods. Now that his son is about to be arrested, he is crying,.

5 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by sekxyqueen(f): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Okeikpu:
NNE kedu wink
adim mma..thanks wink
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Donpenny(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
hmm Nigeria is like a time bomb. ticking right nw
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by chiamaka4g: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Same they will give to you and your family. Fool.
tsdarkside:
jail the basstard and jail the mother and father too... angry

that was a direct threat to the federal republic of nigeria...we shouldnt allow that to slide...

give ipob,shia treatment.... angry
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by chiamaka4g: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cry me a river, wretched thing. You can never be as important as Nnamdi. Nobody will know you till you die.
Sagay212:
No wonder...I have been wondering where kanu got his daft and fraudulent attributes from? No need to look further...the father must have been a serial liar and fraudulent man. He claims his son is not addressing people or holding rallies. He just goes out to greet one or two friends and then the rally starts. Very dumb set of criminal ipod pigs. Kanu will be arrested and locked up in jail and UN will nada about it. He should know better to train a fraudulent and senseless son better next time. Like father like son. I hope he doesn't die of hypertension by the time kanu is arrested, because it is very certain he will soon go back to kuje. When the idio.t was running his mouth , the father was supporting him in his fraudulent ways getting free gifts from daft criminal ipods. Now that his son is about to be arrested, he is crying,.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Sagay212: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
chiamaka4g:
Cry me a river, wretched thing. You can never be as important as Nnamdi. Nobody will know you till you die.

E pain am well well. I don't want to be known for fraud or stupidity. That's what kanu and recently his father are known for. Kanu's father allowed a useless son to bring shame on him. He failed totally and now waiting for his father to die so he can inherit his property. It's even funny that kanu is important to you. it shows the kinda person you are, a lazy, daft, criminal, village palm wine tapping drunk and bush rat chasing hopeless idaft. sorry oo.. Your cry never start.

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Md3391: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
You need to caution your son, Nigeria is bigger than him. Biafra is dead long ago. You speak about him not seeing his new born child, let me tell you let him bring all his family hear in Nigeria so that he can fight biafra together.

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by ANOWEDGREAT: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
AheadMarket:

You are even showing more and more that u are uneducated.

Terrorist? How many people has he killed?

He wouldn't be forgotten. Your worst nightmare Biafra, must be restored!
All the blood of the dead brainwashed Igbo youths are on his hands,true or false?

Thank God you are still alive, don't worry very soon crocodile go begin dance,abi Python.

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by Okeikpu(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
sekxyqueen:

adim mma..thanks wink
Daalu ada di ora mma wink

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by yahmohy27: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:
Hmmm you make sense oo!
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by ANOWEDGREAT: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
lionjungle3000:

Afonjas want Igbos to look like them by fire by force. Lol...get it into your ewedu skull, Igbos don't look like Afonajs and will never look like afonjas. Go and meet your brethen in Kenya and South SUdan that look like you.

U hv said it all brother I don't understand all these obsession about light skin igbos by some nigerians particularly afonjas I m completely fair skin like nnamdi kanu I got this complexion from my mum though my dad is darker will u now call me a white man? What about Obama and some other half cast Individuals who have completely black fathers will you also call them whites?.
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by chuka5000(m): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

igbos dont have lightskin...thats a myth....

igbos are black people...their is realy nothing special about you that makes you different than other blacks on the continent....

or you wan tell me,only its mother is mixed......that still dont make it a complete black man...
. I'm very dark and my elder sister is very light, go to Onitsha and see more, gifty of BBN comes to mid
Re: Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest by chuka5000(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

igbos dont have lightskin...thats a myth....

igbos are black people...their is realy nothing special about you that makes you different than other blacks on the continent....

or you wan tell me,only its mother is mixed......that still dont make it a complete black man...
. I'm very dark and my elder sister is very light, go to Onitsha and see more, gifty of BBN comes to mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.