Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Between Microfinance And Publishing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between Microfinance And Publishing (490 Views)

A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? / Please Do Not Apply To Melrose Books And Publishing Ltd / Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Microfinance And Publishing by stiggymode(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2017
Hello fellow nairalanders. My friend and colleague just got an offer with a publishing outfit where the pay is higher than what we get in the bank. He just called me that he interacted with some of the workers and he was told that because of poor sales, they had not been paid since february!!! shocked shocked shocked
I tried to encourage him to stay and see what happens. He's one of the most brilliant minds i've known since school. the guy is discouraged and i've tried talking to him but he seems not to listen. My question is Leaving a microfinance bank for a publishing firm, is it moving from fire to frying pan or from frying pan to fire?

(1) (Reply)

Must Read - Music Producers, Sell Your Instrumentals On Zionadebisi.com. / Inability To Check Your Npower 2017 Pre-selected Status Is Now Solved [must Read / Has Anyone Recieve The NIMC Permanent Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.