Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Hello Nairalanders, HELP.. Sudden Sore Throat, Body Pain After Sex. C - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hello Nairalanders, HELP.. Sudden Sore Throat, Body Pain After Sex. C (649 Views)

Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? (2) (3) (4)

Hello Nairalanders, HELP.. Sudden Sore Throat, Body Pain After Sex. C by honestprofits: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2017
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE WHAT YOU EXPERIENCED? READ HER STORY BELOW:

Hello, I had unprotected sex with a sexual worker in a massage parlour and about 4/5 days afterwards I began to have slight muscle and joint pain in my legs and arms, nothing severe. A few days after that, I had a sore, stiff neck and sore lower back. The sore neck and back went almost completely away in 3 days and the sore joint and muscle pain went away about 5 days after experiencing them. I have been experiencing slight throat irritation, its not sore, but it feels like something is stuck when I swallow. Its not hard to swallow, but it feels like something is in the back of my throat when I do. I also have one small lump on my upper neck located around and behind the ear. I had the unprotected sex 10 days ago as of this post and this has all happened within this time.

What do you think was her problem?

read more in my website www.phytosciencenigeria.com.ng or call/whatsapp 08084187162
Re: Hello Nairalanders, HELP.. Sudden Sore Throat, Body Pain After Sex. C by Shinapraise(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2017
I will advice, you go for test on std to know which one you have after that contact me on 08161127336
Re: Hello Nairalanders, HELP.. Sudden Sore Throat, Body Pain After Sex. C by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2017

That cud some symptoms of STD as HIV takes months before the virus is active.. grin

Re: Hello Nairalanders, HELP.. Sudden Sore Throat, Body Pain After Sex. C by ezeokechukwu738: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2017
Go for medical diagnosis in any good med lab.
Re: Hello Nairalanders, HELP.. Sudden Sore Throat, Body Pain After Sex. C by Slayer2: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2017
Bros. Na HIV.
Re: Hello Nairalanders, HELP.. Sudden Sore Throat, Body Pain After Sex. C by Jeffrey12(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2017
Guess thats the first symtoms of an STD....maybe HIV...

I cnt really tell sha.... Jez go do checkup tests...

Una go jez dey f**k anyhow..
Re: Hello Nairalanders, HELP.. Sudden Sore Throat, Body Pain After Sex. C by LordAzubuike(f): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jeffrey12:
Guess thats the first symtoms of an STD....maybe HIV...

I cnt really tell sha.... Jez go do checkup tests...

Una go jez dey f**k anyhow..
There are hundreds of diseases with similar symptoms.. what he has is most likely rheumatic fever. He got it while kissing.

Scientists Discover New Super Antibody That Prevents HIV Infection / How To Treat Prostrate Enlargement Naturally / Mascum Herbal Pride: Get Harder Erection And Last Longer. (no Side Effect)