Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Freedom Foundation Nigeria. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freedom Foundation Nigeria. (1724 Views)

Program Officer Needed By Ford Foundation Nigeria / Matrons At Freedom Foundation Nigeria / Job Vacancy At Freedom Foundation Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freedom Foundation Nigeria. by sukujoe: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2010
HELLO HOUSE.

Freedom foundation is one of the leading NGOs in Nigeria have been organising career and business workshops , vocational trainings for people for FREE this includes training materials and refreshment. there trainings are always thursdays and fridays at 44 bode thomas street, by eric moore junction surulere lagos.i was there last week thursday and friday to be trained on liquid soap and petroleum jelly production. I was there today in there career and business workshop where speakers from FATE foundation where there to train us on how to manage a business. I WAS BLESSED I MUST CONFESS.

They also empower you if they see the potentials in you. my people i no lie una if job no dey create job for yourself,if you get one seek for additional income. for more information go there office, them know wetin they dey do.

they have a training on BATIK AND ADIRE PRODUCTION on thursday and friday next week, register with only N500.00 in there office.

wish you the best.

(1) (Reply)

Pacific Assets Limited / Job In Akure Ondo State / JOB INTERVIEW.... Yeah Finally!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.