Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Ipobians Must Vacate Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipobians Must Vacate Africa (1199 Views)

VIDEO; Gov Elrufai’s Son,bello Mocks Ipobians As He Post His Arewa Twitter Photo / Why Saraki Must Vacate Office -hon Gbajabiamila / Saraki Must Vacate His Seat, Oshiomhole Says, As APC Senators Meet Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by tsdarkside(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2017
it can not be after colonization,rwanda,south africa,sierra leon and many others and then lately boko haram,we have another anarchy like ipob..

when are we blacks realy going to have true peace??...

we are tired of conflicts...

their is nothing wrong to be unhappy...but you must compromise with others around you,..

shey na only una waka come!!!?.... angry angry angry

the igbos claim to be sooooo smart,why dont they vacate africa and start new in another continent??...

we,africans are tired of conflicts...

you want things different,then negotiate or get lost!!!!!....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2017
You sound pained.
Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by tsdarkside(m): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2017
TGoddess:
You sound pained.

how??...this will not end well...you shouldnt be cheering them to their destruction..

is this what you realy want to prove a point??...

for what??..

havent we blacks suffered enough...
Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by tsdarkside(m): 11:34am On Sep 09, 2017
nigeria was never suppose to be....then came the whites and set up things anyhow....

and then i see the same whites that messed up everything to start with in ipob...

does that make sense to any black??...
Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by zionmde: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:
nigeria was never suppose to be....then came the whites and set up things anyhow....

and then i see the same whites that messed up everything to start with in ipob...

does that make sense to any black??...

can u just shut up. If you are jobless why not apply for npower. The place they are currently occupying is it ur ancestors that owns it? Anyway how old are u? u sound like someone who is not old enof to use an internet enabled phone.
Dummies everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by tsdarkside(m): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2017
we africans only understand tribes and empires...we dont understand countries.......how many white nations have so many tribes in a nation??...

have you people ever asked una selfs that question..??

its either they are spain,french,skandinavic,slawic,italian or whatever....not realy many and they are all related to each other....

how can a white system work in africa with so many tribes...only nigeria has over 300tribes..!!!!.....

its either you negotiate or prepare to slaughter each other...
Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:
[s]
it can not be after colonization,rwanda,south africa,sierra leon and many others and then lately boko haram,we have another anarchy like ipob..

their is nothing wrong to be unhappy...but you must compromise with others around you,..

the igbos claim to be sooooo smart,why dont they vacate africa and start new in another continent??...

you want things different,then negotiate or get lost[/s]!!!!!....
This Afonjas will die on Igbo matter....he has been up since yesterday all because of Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by tsdarkside(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2017
zionmde:

can u just shut up. If you are jobless why not apply for npower. The place they are currently occupying is it ur ancestors that owns it? Anyway how old are u? u sound like someone who is not old enof to use an internet enabled phone.
Dummies everywhere

who told you am using a phone....??...have you forgoting their are desktop computers in this world too??....
Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by mpianya39(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

1 Like

Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by zionmde: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

who told you am using a phone....??...have you forgoting their are desktop computers in this world too??....
desktop ni laptop ke. shut up if u have nothing meaningful to contribute on NL. Just because others are shouting ipob ipob bla bla bla would make u carry ur ignorance or childish thoughts to come litter here. wont u go and read ur social studies text book

1 Like

Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by tsdarkside(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2017
zionmde:

desktop ni laptop ke. shut up if u have nothing meaningful to contribute on NL. Just because others are shouting ipob ipob bla bla bla would make u carry ur ignorance or childish thoughts to come litter here. wont u go and read ur social studies text book

social studies text book my foot...negotiate or get yourselfs killed for nothing...

you cant make a country in a country...it will not work.....

no african nation is ready to start from zero....we tried very hard to get what we have now...

do you realy think we will push what we have now aside just because of you??...

who the hell do you people even think you are...??...

una claim that una are lightskinned and different than other africans....very well...go join people that look like you...vacate to the middle east,europe,america,australia....

we dont want trouble in africa no more....mbok....
Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by zionmde: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

social studies text book my foot...negotiate or get yourselfs killed for nothing...

you cant make a country in a country...it will not work.....

no african nation is ready to start from zero....we tried very hard to get what we have now...

do you realy think we will push what we have now aside just because of you??...

who the hell do you people even think you are...??...

una claim that una are lightskinned and different than other africans....very well...go join people that look like you...vacate to the middle east,europe,america,australia....

we dont want trouble in africa no more....mbok....
shut up there kid.
In 10 years time come back and read this thrash and see if u wont cover ur face in shame. Anyway go on and play with the new phone ur mum bought for. i wonder why a woman would look at her kid in JSS who cant even near 10th position and buy him a phone. See ur mouth we tried hard bla bla bla, a kid of 2007. Go and play with ur mates

2 Likes

Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by tsdarkside(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
zionmde:

shut up there kid.
In 10 years time come back and read this thrash and see if u wont cover ur face in shame. Anyway go on and play with the new phone ur mum bought for. i wonder why a woman would look at her kid in JSS who cant even near 10th position and buy him a phone. See ur mouth we tried hard bla bla bla, a kid of 2007. Go and play with ur mates

realy...am a deltan....do you realy think you can convince me to become biafran??..

am proud of who i am and so are other many tribes in the entire africa...

do you realy think we will shift for you because you think you are something special...
Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by Blizzy9ja: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

You sound too dull and... Come which skool you drop out from sef?

Your response to issues is soo illogical and senseless... Kai! Nairaland need to start conducting test
Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

realy...am a deltan....do you realy think you can convince me to become biafran??..

am proud of who i am and so are other many tribes in the entire africa...

do you realy think we will shift for you because you think you are something special...
We south south i see you bro!
Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by enemybulldozer(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

RIP Logic!!! All these junks just because IPOB have rejected one zoogeria??

1 Like

Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by tsdarkside(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
You sound too dull and... Come which skool you drop out from sef?

Your response to issues is soo illogical and senseless... Kai! Nairaland need to start conducting test

i knew it....marginalization my foot...if igbos are realy marginalized how come you people are always the quickest to comment on nairaland??..

that tells me una have money to always be hooked to the internet....

data is not cheap....

nonesense...

negotiate or get lost!!!...
Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by tsdarkside(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
We south south i see you bro!

yea....
Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by tsdarkside(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
broadband internet cost 16000tasand naira every month in europe.....

if igbos are hooked to the internet like this,that means they have money and nobody is realy marginelizing them...
Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by IdiotOfBiafra: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

how??...this will not end well...you shouldnt be cheering them to their destruction..

is this what you realy want to prove a point??...

for what??..

havent we blacks suffered enough...
Igbos are nuisance
Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by tsdarkside(m): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
IdiotOfBiafra:
Igbos are nuisance

thank you,joor...trouble makers....i dont see no sense in what they are doing...
Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by IdiotOfBiafra: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

thank you,joor...trouble makers....i dont see no sense in what they are doing...
trouble maker?I ain't a trouble maker now,am a flat headed pig like kanu from potor land
Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by tsdarkside(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
IdiotOfBiafra:

trouble maker?I ain't a trouble maker now,am a flat headed pig like kanu from potor land

i didnt mean you trouble...i mean ipobians are trouble makers...

and i dont find it funny...

do you like to see people get killed??..
Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by IdiotOfBiafra: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

i didnt mean you trouble...i mean ipobians are trouble makers...

and i dont find it funny...

do you like to see people get killed??..
brother don't get yourself stressed because of some street urchin, they are minority here in alaigbo,majority of us here don't subscribe to their stupidity
Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by Blizzy9ja: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

i knew it....marginalization my foot...if igbos are realy marginalized how come you people are always the quickest to comment on nairaland??..

that tells me una have money to always be hooked to the internet....

data is not cheap....

nonesense...

negotiate or get lost!!!...
Your response still buttresses my point
Re: Ipobians Must Vacate Africa by Nemesis1: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Tsdarkside,

With all the loots from likes of Denziani, Ibori and Co,

They can purchase an island in South America

That's where Denziani was running to initially, a country where there are no extradition laws

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: EFCC Seals Maina’s Plaza, Properties In Kaduna / Constitutional Power.. Wike Vs Amechi Who Have Right To Passage Of Road. / IPOB: Abaribe Demands #10m Compensation From Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.