Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari (20360 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Soyinka: Tafawa Balewa's Son Says It's Unlawful For Tonye Cole To Take Photos / Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by Abfinest007(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
who is talking buhari buhari that doesn't have forgiveness In his dictionary wants to advice someone.is only fools that will take you serious
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by rrikado(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
God bless pmb,Sir don't mind these children of hate,useless youths of nowadays.
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by JegaQuin: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
SaiNigeria:
What the idiot buhari means by his statement is that it is unlawful for those killed by his people (Herdsmen) to go after them for revenge.

This is #operationFulaniDance undecided undecided

Is there no Bia-Fraud citizen with senses?
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by Timarodear(f): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Acid - Base REACTION. cheesy
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
this is what happens when god bless a country with a dunce as president cry

1 Like

Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by ultimateyankee: 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
This man no just get sense

1 Like

Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by powerkey: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
I will slap Buhari where ever I see him...

He has been hiding from me, I will get him soon.
Very useless and self-centered monster.
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by tizzle(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
when an attack is done... you don't condemn it... but when a reprisal is done you condemn the reprisal attack.... i am not understanding

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by gbegemaster(m): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Let's see if anyone will be arrested and imprisoned
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by enimooko: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
SaiNigeria:
Buhari is a disgrace..... lalasticlala mynd44
Who isn't? tongue
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by simpleshawls(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
If you are in kwara we have London used iphone 6 @ cheap price kindly check my signature or you come to our office @ challenge ilorin
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by maldino: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Fulanis...and he has deployed military men immediately to protect his people(Fulanis)..
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by Xfemt(m): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
hypocritical hypocrite Muhammadu Buhari
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by banmee(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
The fact that Buhari had to say that shows how phucked up Nigeria is. What a country.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
This senile old man is a hypocritical oaf...quote me and get permanent body odour...#Anuofia

1 Like

Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
This Rat Attack Victim has lost control of the country.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by babestella: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
This mathd man wants his Fulani brothers to kill everyone first and they the FG will still not do anything. It's better you defend yourself and forget this land grabbing terrorists in agbada
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
A president with cow brain.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by DerscomTQJ: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
These guys are systematically carrying out jihad under the direct supervision of the "maximum ruler".
And the whole nation seems to be looking on helplessly.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by bejeria101(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Those that think he is smart click share,those that think he is daft click like.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by steph2sweet(f): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
He should be telling that to his Fulani brothers

3 Likes

Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by Deeldorado: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
That should actually be the theatre of operation python dance not in the East where a marginalized group is merely expressing their right for self-determination.
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by Stallione(m): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
We have a stupid man as president oo see this man oo.Hmmm nawa oo!!! undecided
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by codedguy1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
GavelSlam:

OK it is lawful for people to take revenge.

You font get the point. It is very irritating for buhari to make a statement like this when his rampaging Fulani herdsmen are killing people with impunity and those grave acts are being ignored by the law enforcement authorities only for them to arrest anyone that attacks the Fulani. And then he is talking about the illegality of reprisal attacks.

What a joke!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by Stallione(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
hotvj:
Its non of my business.
For ur services check my signature
Gosh,is dat ur sweet pu.....ssy
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by Stallione(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
BroZuma:
This senile old man is a hypocritical oaf...quote me and get permanent body odour...#Anuofia
Lol bro i tell u,senile amnesia is a terrible celebral accident!!! grin
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by delishpot: 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Stallione:
Lol bro i tell u,senile amnesia is a terrible celebral accident!!! grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by amazon14: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mr jubril or buhari, it is then lawful for your Fulani brothers to go on killing and rapping women?
Jubr....em buhari if I remember you this eeeh
Make I no talk
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by Akhir: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
SaiNigeria:
What the idiot buhari means by his statement is that it is unlawful for those killed by his people (Herdsmen) to go after them for revenge.

This is #operationFulaniDance undecided undecided
tot people here are matured mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Humphrey Nwosu Writes Buhari On Abiola’s Award / APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election / Abba Kabir Cautions Ganduje On Using Public Funds to Influence Re-run Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.