Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Man's Inhumanity To Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Inhumanity To Man (3702 Views)

Man's Inhumanity To Man, See How This 10 Year Old Boy Was Flogged To Death / Viewers Discretion Advised; Mans Inhumanity To Man / Man’s Inhumanity To Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Inhumanity To Man by desthan(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2010
A bus was ambushed by armed robbers, the passengers were robbed and raped, those that had nothing to give were asked to lie down on the road face down and the driver on gun point was commanded by the robbers to drive the bus over them!!!!

Re: Man's Inhumanity To Man by tayoast(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2010
OMG, where'd this happen
Re: Man's Inhumanity To Man by desthan(m): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2010
lagos-benin expressway
Re: Man's Inhumanity To Man by NET1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2010
This is the picture. It is not a lie. I wish the boys who did this, the worst part of HELL. God should NOT FORGIVE this kind of crime.

.NET

Source:
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2010/02/25/nigeria_highway_robbery_aamp_gruesome_ma

Re: Man's Inhumanity To Man by tayoast(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2010
desthan:

lagos-benin expressway

Lord av mercyy!!

I'm sure those boys were not in their right senses when they did it.
Re: Man's Inhumanity To Man by Rastamann: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2010
God save us. Amen.
Re: Man's Inhumanity To Man by Bishopking: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2010
conspiracy theory: Policemen have hands in this. They are become angry with the way technology is reducing the amount of cash they can collect from commuters whenever they strike. Therefore, they want to put fear in the heart of people so that they must always have cash whenever they travel and hence they can always have success at their evil activities.

Most robbery attacks are perpetrated by members of Nigeria dark forces called the 'paulice'. Be watchful of those of them that you know. You will notice how they are suddenly becoming wealthy. They are the enemies!
Re: Man's Inhumanity To Man by harakiri(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2010
@Bishopking

I agree with you.I once had a discussion with an elder in some church who happens to be a top ranking police officer and he frankly told me that most of the gruesome robberies i hear about are committed by men of the NPF.They are the ones who have access to better arms, are better trained and have the guts to exchange fire with their fellow officers for hours without fear because its part of their life.He was about retiring at the time and emphasized that there was no way he would retire without having at least 2 automatic firearms in the house and a pistol for the road coz he doesn't trust his "boys".

@topic

I better our "leaders" have seen this and they outrightly don't give a damn coz everybody they love and care about are either abroad or take flights when they want to travel.Na struggling man dey enter bus.

What the NPF needs are several helicopters to patrol those highways and not just Hilux trucks.

E go better.
Yeye nation.

(1) (Reply)

Another Married Woman Caught Having Sex With A Young Boy Watch Video / SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? / School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.