Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

EPL:Chelsea vs Manchester City on Sept 30th @ 5:30pm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL:Chelsea vs Manchester City on Sept 30th @ 5:30pm (579 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL:Chelsea vs Manchester City on Sept 30th @ 5:30pm by pamcode(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
TEAM NEWS

Chelsea playmaker Eden Hazard could make his first league start of the season, while Pedro is likely to play after being rested in midweek.

David Luiz must complete a three-match domestic ban and Danny Drinkwater remains out because of a calf injury.

Manchester City will be without Sergio Aguero, who suffered a broken rib in a car accident in Amsterdam on Thursday.

Benjamin Mendy is sidelined with a ruptured cruciate ligament and Vincent Kompany is still nursing a calf injury.

Chelsea head coach Antonio Conte on Eden Hazard and team selection: "If he was able to play one game like the last game against Atletico Madrid it means he's ready now to play with continuity.

"For us, he's an important player. Last season he had an important season, he played very well, he performed as a top player. I'm very happy for him.

"It will not be easy to make [selection] decisions tomorrow, because, in my eyes, there is the last performance against Atletico Madrid.

"Every single player performed very well in this game. But I have to check the physical condition for every single player and then to make the best decision."

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola on Sergio Aguero being injured after a night out in Amsterdam: "I think days off are to be happy. I want the players to be happy.

"I think the players have to rest mentally and physically. They can enjoy their lives. I want my players to have fun.

"If they decide to go there, they decide to go there. It is okay for me."

MATCH FACTS
Chelsea beat Manchester City home and away in the Premier League last season.
City's 3-0 away victory in April 2016, when Sergio Aguero scored a hat-trick, is one of just two league and cup triumphs in their last 20 visits to Stamford Bridge (D5, L13).
Chelsea

The Blues have won 10 of their 12 league games since mid-April, with their only defeat in that period coming at home to Burnley on the opening weekend of this season.
Chelsea's tally of 13 points from the past five matches is the joint-highest in the division alongside the two Manchester clubs.
The goalless draw with Arsenal in their last Premier League fixture at Stamford Bridge is the only time in 28 competitive home matches under Antonio Conte that Chelsea have failed to score.
They could play consecutive Premier League home matches without scoring for the first time since November 2012. A team managed by Conte has never failed to score in successive top-flight home fixtures.
Alvaro Morata has six goals in his first six Premier League appearances. Micky Quinn scored a record 10 times in his first seven appearances in the competition, followed by Diego Costa with nine goals.
Eden Hazard has scored three goals and set up two

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/41370356
Re: EPL:Chelsea vs Manchester City on Sept 30th @ 5:30pm by Chikelue2000(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2017
Chelsea 4 man city 1

1 Like

Re: EPL:Chelsea vs Manchester City on Sept 30th @ 5:30pm by pamcode(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
I predict a 2-1 victory for Chelsea. #ktbffh

1 Like

Re: EPL:Chelsea vs Manchester City on Sept 30th @ 5:30pm by haffaze777(m): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2017
ok
Re: EPL:Chelsea vs Manchester City on Sept 30th @ 5:30pm by beezyy: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2017
Its going to be tough o.. Since we can predict freely without been prompted but saw this on Facebook where you can predict and win.. Bros na 10k

(1) (Reply)

See What Alexis Sanchez Did After The Match Against Tottenham / Thiago Motta Joins Inter Milan / A Big Shocker Awaits U All.better Be Prepared!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.