Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. (3975 Views)

Onne Port, River State New Hub Of Economic Activities / Afenifere And The Politics Of Killer Herdsmen / Obasanjo Visits Ibogun Olaogun In Ogun, The Town Where He Was Born On Boxing Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by investnow2013: 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
It might be difficult to believe but this is Umuchu Community of Aguata LGA Anambra state.See the difference when a person or group of people decides to invest in their village!

3 Likes

Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by investnow2013: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Umuchu Anambra state

Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by xtianh(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
K
Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by majamajic(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
Is this honeywell Hotel ? undecided
Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by investnow2013: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
majamajic:
Is this honeywell hotel ? undecided
Yes!
Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by investnow2013: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Umuchu

1 Like

Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by investnow2013: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
UMUCHU AGUATA LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

2 Likes

Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by Kingsley1000(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
ALL THANKS TO EZEMO...LITTLE DID PEOPLE KNOW THAT UMUCHU IS MORE DEVELOPED AND BIGGER THAN EKWULOBIA

1 Like

Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by majamajic(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
I was in umugama village last 3 weeks, hospitality of the girls from there are wonderful. I overstayed my 3 days event stay with extra one week. Not bad sad sad
Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by EmeeNaka: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
majamajic:

I was in umugama village last 3 weeks, hospitality of the girls from there are wonderful. I overstayed my 3 days event stay with extra one week. Not bad sad sad
hospitality of the girls? sexual tourism you went?
Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by investnow2013: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:
ALL THANKS TO EZEMO...LITTLE DID PEOPLE KNOW THAT UMUCHU IS MORE DEVELOPED AND BIGGER THAN EKWULOBIA
EAGLES FOOD LTD located at Ozara akukwa Umuchu

Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by Chigold101(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:
Ezeemo Has really tried but he won't be voted for unless Willie and Oseloka share Anambra North votes
Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by billante(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Is umuchu different from umuchukwu?
Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmeeNaka:
hospitality of the girls? sexual tourism you went?

Afonja...and sex. Everything to them is sex.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by investnow2013: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
billante:
Is umuchu different from umuchukwu?
Yes!... UMUCHU IS IN AGUATA LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE BUT UMUCHUKWU VILLAGE IS IN ORUMBA SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE!
Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by ExpiredNigeria: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
This is inside village oo..

1 Like

Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by ExpiredNigeria: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:

You don start this nonsense ba.. all of us are one.. All 4 1, I'll ball in Unuchu this xmass
Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by Ttipsy(f): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Anambra?!
Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by investnow2013: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ttipsy:
Anambra?!
Yes! Of course! UMUCHU VILLAGE!

1 Like

Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by vital: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
It's unbelievable when I visited this honey well hotel at umuchu.Never knew that such exist in anambra state.From my observation,its the best and most hospitable hotel in anambra state.No Doubt.my people should invest home.EZEEMO,you be alobam
Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by Kingsley1000(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chigold101:
Ezeemo Has really tried but he won't be voted for unless Willie and Oseloka share Anambra North votes
TRUST ME,HE IS A GOOD CHOICE FOR GOVERNOR,90%OF UMUCHU ROADS WERE DONE BY HIM AMID OTHER INFRASTRUCTURAL PROJECTS HE HAD DONE WITHIN AGUATA AREA.
Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by Chigold101(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kingsley1000:
TRUST ME,HE IS A GOOD CHOICE FOR GOVERNOR,90%OF UMUCHU ROADS WERE DONE BY HIM AMID OTHER INFRASTRUCTURAL PROJECTS HE HAD DONE WITHIN AGUATA AREA.
it is about being good but about this unwritten zoning system in Anambra.
Re: This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. by Chigold101(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2017
Kingsley1000:
But the issue is he is from Anambra south. Willie will have to continue to complete the remaining four years so that next time it will be our turn. I am from Aguata too as a matter of fact.
Remove FG Nwoye is empty.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? / Abdulsalam Intervenes, Buhari Confirms New DSS Boss, Places Embargo On Media / Minister Of Justice, Government Of Alberta, Canada Calls For Kanu's Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.