Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,620 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Temmy Tee Sets Goals For 2018, Shares New Look Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temmy Tee Sets Goals For 2018, Shares New Look Photo (501 Views)

Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Blond Lowcut, Shows Off New Look (Photo) / Check Out Ini Edo New Look (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Temmy Tee Sets Goals For 2018, Shares New Look Photo by black9: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Controversial upcoming Hiphop artiste Temmy Mr Aje has disclosed his mega plans to storm the music industry with the new singles he's currently working on in the studio.

First born in a polygamous family, Temitope Ajewole Michael, also known as Temmy Tee aka Temmy Mr Aje had his education in Ekiti state before relocating to Lagos, the hub of entertainment in pursuit of a brighter music career. He began his music career with a brief stint at Sunny Tex studios before moving on to working with the likes of Ydee, Gingerbread, Remy Gold and fast rising Afropop act, Wutah Nelson.
"I believe I have what it takes to be the next big thing in the Nigerian music industry. I know I was born to do this, with my management and publicity team on board, I am very hopeful I will get positive reception because it is a well known fact the music industry is a very competitive one compared to the Movie industry and others

Currently unsigned to any Record Label, Temmy Mr Aje (TMA) who is well known for his ever changing looks hopes to work with the likes of Wande Coal, Vector,Mr. Eazi, Davido and also hopes to accomplish his dreams of being a celebrated artiste before the year 2017 ends.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Has Heard Zayn Ft Sia Dusk Till Dawn? / Small-sized Popular Actor, Yaw Dabo Set To Wed His Stunning Sexy Girlfriend / Top 10 One Hit Wonder Nigerian Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.