Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Temmy Tee Sets Goals For 2018, Shares New Look Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temmy Tee Sets Goals For 2018, Shares New Look Photo (490 Views)

May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Blond Lowcut, Shows Off New Look (Photo) / Check Out Ini Edo New Look (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Temmy Tee Sets Goals For 2018, Shares New Look Photo by black9: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Controversial upcoming Hiphop artiste Temmy Mr Aje has disclosed his mega plans to storm the music industry with the new singles he's currently working on in the studio.

First born in a polygamous family, Temitope Ajewole Michael, also known as Temmy Tee aka Temmy Mr Aje had his education in Ekiti state before relocating to Lagos, the hub of entertainment in pursuit of a brighter music career. He began his music career with a brief stint at Sunny Tex studios before moving on to working with the likes of Ydee, Gingerbread, Remy Gold and fast rising Afropop act, Wutah Nelson.
"I believe I have what it takes to be the next big thing in the Nigerian music industry. I know I was born to do this, with my management and publicity team on board, I am very hopeful I will get positive reception because it is a well known fact the music industry is a very competitive one compared to the Movie industry and others

Currently unsigned to any Record Label, Temmy Mr Aje (TMA) who is well known for his ever changing looks hopes to work with the likes of Wande Coal, Vector,Mr. Eazi, Davido and also hopes to accomplish his dreams of being a celebrated artiste before the year 2017 ends.

(1) (Reply)

TY Bello Pays Tribute To Nigerian Tax Guru Who Died 24 Hours After Her Birthday / See Dustin Martin & Justin Bieber’s Identical Tattoos / [A Must See] 7 Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not University Graduates (4 Didn’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.