Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador (35336 Views)

Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Tecno Mobile Nogeria’s First Female Ambassodor / Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes / Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by Max24: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2017
abilemi:
indeed I can see the dollars tiwa has attracted to her self as she has bought over banana islands. Have you seen asa boobs before? Yet she is super rich. Aramide? Celine? Adele? Infact lots of them both here and over seas. Even that my ugly sister, Linda ikeji is far richer than Tiwa despite all the boobs and thighs exposure
My brother, my point is choice. Asa, Celine,Adele dress based on choice and not what anyone thinks. Must every woman be Linda ? Whats important is do whatever u feel makes u successful and we, African arm-chair critics, should allow people be. Advanced societies allow creativity and liberation of the mind of their youths not conscript it. As long as its legal. Again, dressing does not make a man and we should stop comdemimg women for it. Women dress-bashing is a product of brainwashed African philosophy that limits, castigate and consign women to second hand citizens -cannot be king, cannot inherit fathers properties and wasnt sent to school by those same value-driven forefathers u quoted. To hell with what forefathers said ! We must start thinking for ourselves what works and what does not in contemporary times and not bordering ourselves with what forefathers must be thinking in their graves. Their thought process kept them as slaves to whiteman's pragmatic thought process. And we must break from that! If slaying is not illegal, then what the hell !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Okereke & Cornel Clemson Share Ordeal At Kidnappers' Den / Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Lovely In New Photos / Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.