Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Dear N-health Volunteers, How Is It Going Over At Your PPA? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear N-health Volunteers, How Is It Going Over At Your PPA? (1359 Views)

Dear N-agro Beneficiaries, / Back To Regular Programming. Dear N-power Build Pre-selected Trainees,getinhere / Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear N-health Volunteers, How Is It Going Over At Your PPA? by npowerng: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Dear N-Health Volunteers,
How is it going over at your Primary Places of Assignments?
What are the joys and what are some of the challenges?
#NPowerNG

Re: Dear N-health Volunteers, How Is It Going Over At Your PPA? by JesuEruOluwa: 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
When are you posting the next batch.
I mean those that just wrote test.
My very good friend is in dire need
Re: Dear N-health Volunteers, How Is It Going Over At Your PPA? by sagerasaq: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
We get hope to start this year so We dt just wrote test...
Re: Dear N-health Volunteers, How Is It Going Over At Your PPA? by Akalia(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG
please attempt the first question sir. Keep up the good work.
Re: Dear N-health Volunteers, How Is It Going Over At Your PPA? by Nicogen4us(f): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG

@Oyo East PHC Araromi is a place to be as all the voluntiers were given the best welcome and allow to participate in all activities ranging from patient complain recording to diagnose as well as injection mixing and drug administration even to delivery. But the disappointing part is no single equipment for analysis except the malaria and HIV assay kit. But still is very encouraging. Thank to NPower team
Re: Dear N-health Volunteers, How Is It Going Over At Your PPA? by olasaad(f): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Is it true Npower have been shortlisting names of successful candidates? Someone told me she received a message from Npower
Re: Dear N-health Volunteers, How Is It Going Over At Your PPA? by npowerng: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
olasaad:
Is it true Npower have been shortlisting names of successful candidates? Someone told me she received a message from Npower

No list is out.
keep calm and stay tuned to our Social media platforms for updates and information.
Re: Dear N-health Volunteers, How Is It Going Over At Your PPA? by npowerng: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
JesuEruOluwa:
When are you posting the next batch.
I mean those that just wrote test.

Soon
Re: Dear N-health Volunteers, How Is It Going Over At Your PPA? by npowerng: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nicogen4us:

@Oyo East PHC Araromi is a place to be as all the voluntiers were given the best welcome and allow to participate in all activities ranging from patient complain recording to diagnose as well as injection mixing and drug administration even to delivery. But the disappointing part is no single equipment for analysis except the malaria and HIV assay kit. But still is very encouraging. Thank to NPower team

Thank you to for your understanding and commitment.
Re: Dear N-health Volunteers, How Is It Going Over At Your PPA? by olasaad(f): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2017
npowerng:

No list is out.
keep calm and stay tuned to our Social media platforms for updates and information.

Ok. Thanks
Re: Dear N-health Volunteers, How Is It Going Over At Your PPA? by Kings1464(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG

It has been quite good thus far at my PPA.
Though i now have a challenge i will love you to address.
Picked my device on Thursday, N-health was inscribed on the device casing but i later found out that it was the N-teach App that was installed for me instead that of the N-health. Though the profile in the App bears my name, i am an N-health Volunteer. My date of Birth was also gotten wrong. But everything is correct whenever i login to the NPVN portal via www.npvn.npower.gov.ng. Please what does this mean for me? Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Two EXCELLENT Writers Wanted / Aviation Career Opportunities In And Out of Nigeria? / Vacancy For Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.