Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

"I Am No Longer A Zoogerian/nigerian" - IPOB Member Burns His Passport & Voters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "I Am No Longer A Zoogerian/nigerian" - IPOB Member Burns His Passport & Voters (1678 Views)

What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? / Nigerian Burns His American Visa Page On Collection (image) / Video: Professor Burns His American Visa To Protest Trump's 'shithole' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am No Longer A Zoogerian/nigerian" - IPOB Member Burns His Passport & Voters by celebsnest(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2017

A member of Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, identified as Chukwuma Austin Dike, has intentionally destroyed his Nigerian passport and Voters card as declares that he ceases to be a Nigerian.

He shared on his Facebook page, while stating some words before throwing his document into the locally made fire.

As he throws his document into the fire, the bearer can be heard saying:

Buhari! today, I am no more a citizen! I put it on fire and it shall burn forever! give us a day for referendum and you’ll have peace in this country.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZCyu6E50S4

see more here>> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/ipob-member-burns-national-passport-voters-card/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: "I Am No Longer A Zoogerian/nigerian" - IPOB Member Burns His Passport & Voters by smartty68(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lol grin
Re: "I Am No Longer A Zoogerian/nigerian" - IPOB Member Burns His Passport & Voters by cuedish: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Expired passport...abi which one ...

(1) (Reply)

Information Needed... / My Lil Brother Is Balling With FC Barcelona Lagos Team (pics) / Olamide's WO And Small Doctors PENALTY Which One Trend Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.