Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please (3455 Views)

Oya Dab Is Not A Cult Slang, Here Is The Real Meaning / Can Anyone Help With The Download Funmi Adams Mama Song / Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please by rapjunkie(m): 12:10am On Mar 11, 2010
ofokaofoki:

are u sure this is not rapjunkie junkie junker.? grin are u saying this is a hit,., do u know the meaning of hit,?
the k16 i know back in the days can do far better , just watch him work harder, he is reaching there gradually, yall have still not told me where my favourite pidgin rapper ''unseen is ! where the eff is rapjunkie to explain grin

i no get regular access to the internet at the moment but I should be be back terrorising you next week. . . .  grin grin   make you no worry. . . . . cool

unseen?. . . . . i hear he will be dropping a new single next month. . . . . .i've also heard a new track he did with K16. . . . . .  but i can't say anything else apart from i know it will be on the K16 EP ' Tribute to the South ' coming out soon
Re: K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please by audio: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2010
rapjunkie:

i no get regular access to the internet at the moment but I should be be back terrorising you next week. . . .  grin grin   make you no worry. . . . . cool

unseen?. . . . . i hear he will be dropping a new single next month. . . . . .i've also heard a new track he did with K16. . . . . .  but i can't say anything else apart from i know it will be on the K16 EP ' Tribute to the South ' coming out soon 

Yeah, waiting for that one. FREE ME JOR is off that and it's a monster track.
Re: K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please by ofokaofoki: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2010
junkie i always knew u were him anyway. grin grin i will be waiting for u to torment me this weekend, this thread has been dull since yesterday. grin
Re: K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please by audio: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ Junkie, what exactly is your connection to K16? How come you guys are so pali pali all of a sudden or is it as par your new status as Nairaland celebrity mixtape maker grin? Please put Ofoka out of his misery abeg. Plus, if you already have the Tribute to the South EP, share with boys now. How far?
Re: K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please by ofokaofoki: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2010
rapnjunkie is audio is k16 , i know that too. grin
Re: K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please by rapjunkie(m): 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2010
ofokaofoki:

rapnjunkie is audio is k16 , i know that too. grin

if say you be detective dem go don sack u by now. . . . . . . . . .  . tongue

I guess that means DBR, Rhymestein, Khanye, Javalove =  Mode9. . . . aldon = ruggedman. . . . .  Tosinaded = dagrin & saucekid. . . . . . . e.t.c, e.t.c, e.tc. . . . . .  .ofoka. . . . u need to try harder. grin grin grin

audio:

@ Junkie, what exactly is your connection to K16? How come you guys are so pali pali all of a sudden or is it as par your new status as Nairaland celebrity mixtape maker grin? Please put Ofoka out of his misery abeg. Plus, if you already have the Tribute to the South EP, share with boys now. How far?

K16 na my guy. . . . ever since that 'F.cuk 9ice' track. . . . I have all the songs on the 'Tribute to the South' EP but i can't put it online or i wont get anything ever again. . . . . .
Re: K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please by ofokaofoki: 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2010
i also have 'tribute to the south' but i wont give anyone until young buck and k16 go to g-unit to visit fiddy. grin
Re: K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2010
Lol lol

lol
Re: K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please by audio: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2010
rapjunkie:

if say you be detective dem go don sack u by now. . . . . . . . . .  . tongue

I guess that means DBR, Rhymestein, Khanye, Javalove =  Mode9. . . . aldon = ruggedman. . . . .  Tosinaded = dagrin & saucekid. . . . . . . e.t.c, e.t.c, e.tc. . . . . .  .ofoka. . . . u need to try harder. grin grin grin

K16 na my guy. . . . ever since that 'F.cuk 9ice' track. . . . I have all the songs on the 'Tribute to the South' EP but i can't put it online or i wont get anything ever again. . . . . .

I didn't say post it online, you can inbox me. Yes boss.

Ofoka, you don come again now. I've told you, if you stop taking your medication, they're will be side effects.  grin grin You start seeing and hearing things, not good.
Re: K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please by megatronz: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2010
Saw this track on NotJustOk. Lets talk about it. I love it. He also has another track Free Me Jor posted on there. My best flow so far this year. Lyrics make sense too, even if they are not too many punchlines. Discuss. Thanks
Re: K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please by ofokaofoki: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2010
audio talk from now till tomorrow, i am still telling u that K16 can do better, he has a strong passion for music,
he has a great voice as well
, but i feel he is not doing enuff songwriting and he is not being creative enuff.
he has all the potentials to blow up all he needs is mad ass hooks ! and choruses. and i stand on my point.
Re: K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please by rapjunkie(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2010
megatronz:

Saw this track on NotJustOk. Lets talk about it. I love it. He also has another track Free Me Jor posted on there. My best flow so far this year. Lyrics make sense too, even if they are not too many punchlines. Discuss. Thanks

k16 is not a punchline rapper. . . .does he have to be? . . . . .i don't think it can be expected for all rappers to drop punchlines. . . . .if that was the case it would be a bit boring. . . . . wouldn't it?.

However, the good things about punchlines is that it make writers think more creatively but sometimes they overdo it. . . . .  please look at this thread. . . .so many examples of silly writing all in the effort to write a punchline  grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-239274.0.html

ofokaofoki:

audio talk from now till tomorrow, i am still telling u that K16 can do better, he has a strong passion for music,
he has a great voice  as well
, but i feel he is not doing enuff songwriting and he is not being creative enuff.
he has all the potentials to blow up all he needs is mad backside hooks ! and choruses.  and i stand on my point.

I think hooks are K16's strong point. . . . . . which kain hook u wan make the guy write?
Re: K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please by megatronz: 3:14am On Mar 14, 2010
rapjunkie:

k16 is not a punchline rapper. . . .does he have to be? . . . . .i don't think it can be expected for all rappers to drop punchlines. . . . .if that was the case it would be a bit boring. . . . . wouldn't it?.

However, the good things about punchlines is that it make writers think more creatively but sometimes they overdo it. . . . .  please look at this thread. . . .so many examples of silly writing all in the effort to write a punchline  grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-239274.0.html

I think hooks are K16's strong point. . . . . . which kain hook u wan make the guy write?

What is your problem? I said it's my best flow and it makes sense, but he doesn't have punchlines like M.I. or IcePrince. I didn't say he was or wasn't a punchline rapper. Just observing. I'm saying i'm a fan. Is that a problem?
Re: K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please by ofokaofoki: 5:59am On Mar 14, 2010
rapjunkie:

you would never learn from my observation would u??,, thats why a k16 would always be a k16. i just wish he takes these constructive criticism seriuosly and turns it to instant gold,, i still maintain k16 can still do better than ''oya'' undecided
Re: K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please by audio: 11:58am On Mar 14, 2010
ofokaofoki:

you would never learn from my observation would u??,, thats why a k16 would always be a k16. i just wish he takes these constructive criticism seriuosly and turns it to instant gold,, i still maintain k16 can still do better than ''oya'' undecided

K16 can obviously do better than OYA, but that doesn't mean it's not a very good track. The hook is one of it's strongest points. Like which track have you been listening to?
Re: K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please by rapjunkie(m): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2010
megatronz:

What is your problem? I said it's my best flow and it makes sense, but he doesn't have punchlines like M.I. or IcePrince. I didn't say he was or wasn't a punchline rapper. Just observing. I'm saying i'm a fan. Is that a problem?

relax. . . . . no be fight. . . . take am easy  tongue
Re: K16 - New track 'Oya' Can Somebody Post The Download Link Please by megatronz: 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2010
rapjunkie:

relax. . . . . no be fight. . . . take am easy  tongue

Who is fighting? Relax yourself.

audio:

K16 can obviously do better than OYA, but that doesn't mean it's not a very good track. The hook is one of it's strongest points. Like which track have you been listening to?

I wonder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Music: Olamide Ft Ice Prince, Pepenazi & Endia – Motivation / VIDEO : Rich Gang Feat. Young Thug & Birdman – Givenchy / 6 Wack Nigeria Songs That Became Hits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.