Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

(video And Photos) Drunk Nigerian Police Man Recorded Sleeping In Mud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (video And Photos) Drunk Nigerian Police Man Recorded Sleeping In Mud (840 Views)

PHOTOS: Drunk Nigerian Army Corporal Kills Brigadier General O.A James In Lagos / S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) / Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video And Photos) Drunk Nigerian Police Man Recorded Sleeping In Mud by hon3sty(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2017

A Nigeria police officer has become a thing of caricature and shame after he was filmed sleeping in mud.

The calibre of men being recruited to serve in the Nigeria police is on the low side as revealed in this disturbing video of a drunk policeman ridiculing himself by sleeping in the mud.

According to PoliticsNGR, the video was taken by some youths after the officer was found stumbling after getting himself drunk. Some said he probably might have serious family issues at home and drank himself to stupor so as to forget his worries.
The video has been met with anger as many people wondered what would have happened if such an officer had a gun.

Click here to watch video

Read also Catholic priest that was shot yesterday by armed robbers at the St Thomas Catholic Church

Ivory coast lady claiming to have the biggest ass in africa (photos)
Re: (video And Photos) Drunk Nigerian Police Man Recorded Sleeping In Mud by lafflaff123(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
So i watched the Video.

At first i got angry with the drunk police, and i still do. But it is the way the bystanders acted that even bothered me more, and i ask Nigerians where is thy milk of compassion?where i ask again?

The Police that got drunk while on Uniform is totally wrong, and i believe he should be dealt with. The Bystanders, who from their accents, were primarily Igbo people, are really mean.

You guys could have helped him up, but instead, they are saying Buhari this and Buhari that, as if Buhari caused the Police Man to be drunk. Somebody there even forgot about the Police guy, and was complaining about the road.

Shame on the Police guy and shame on all of you that mocked him.

Lalasticlacla Seun Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: (video And Photos) Drunk Nigerian Police Man Recorded Sleeping In Mud by Yeligray(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
POLICE HIGHNESS.. WEHDONE SIR, POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND
Re: (video And Photos) Drunk Nigerian Police Man Recorded Sleeping In Mud by Usernamefornl: 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
lafflaff123:
So i watched the Video.

At first i got angry with the drunk police, and i still do. But it is the way the bystanders acted that even bothered me more, and i ask Nigerians where is thy milk of compassion?where i ask again?

The Police that got drunk while on Uniform is totally wrong, and i believe he should be dealt with. The Bystanders, who from their accents, were primarily Igbo people, are really mean.

You guys could have helped him up, but instead, they are saying Buhari this and Buhari that, as if Buhari caused the Police Man to be drunk. Somebody there even forgot about the Police guy, and was complaining about the road.

Shame on the Police guy and shame on all of you that mocked him.

Lalasticlacla Seun Mynd44
i agree wt u. D reason y d bystanders dont have sense too is buhari. Hate for buhari in dt zone is a way of life. They eat it, they breathe it, they live it. So its notin new. I guess dats y they call dem wailers.
Re: (video And Photos) Drunk Nigerian Police Man Recorded Sleeping In Mud by LUGBE: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Useless officer in the force just like many others
Re: (video And Photos) Drunk Nigerian Police Man Recorded Sleeping In Mud by Larryfest(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
Any publicity is good publicity right?... Well not like the Nigerian police sha cos they are always in the news for the wrong reasons.
Re: (video And Photos) Drunk Nigerian Police Man Recorded Sleeping In Mud by kingxsamz(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
lol
Re: (video And Photos) Drunk Nigerian Police Man Recorded Sleeping In Mud by morbeta(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Oga@the top.

(1) (Reply)

Finally, See The Prime Suspects In The Ozubulu Church Massacre As They Are Arrai / Lady's Face Slashed For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband / How We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell – Young Man Seeking Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.