Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos (23093 Views)

Powede Lawrence And Husband, Ikechukwu Welcome Their First Child / Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Pre-Wedding Photos / Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by kechywillz(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
This is Igbo wedding afonja..Hmmm and guys are killing urselfs here
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by cstr1000: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nma27:
Much talk. #Peace
Alright.
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by gozzlin: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
wurabecca:
HML......I'M next in line tongue
Let's go there baby. wink
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by Loveheals(f): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
When my own go reach oh grin
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by 400billionman: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
chronique:
Beautiful. I like seeing lovely pictures of couples. Unfortunately, I'm not even sure if I still want to get married again. Nairaland stories ain't helping either. angry

Say you no get money to marry..
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by chronique(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
400billionman:

Say you no get money to marry..

Lol. I wish. Like say I nor get gan, I know people wey go contribute just to see me wedded at all cost.
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by petitejolie(f): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
so fast? I know of a church DAT will do two years of counseling until marriage
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by GistMore: 6:00am On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by GistMore: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
petitejolie:
so fast? I know of a church DAT will do two years of counseling until marriage

which church is that?
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by petitejolie(f): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
GistMore:

which church is that?
eh! I cannot talk it o
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by CocaineSniffer: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
pweetiedee:

your username portrays how silly you are. why bring his parents into these.
are u really okay? because if you have senior brothers and uncles at home u won't be talking to me in such manner
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by pweetiedee(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
CocaineSniffer:

are u really okay? because if you have senior brothers and uncles at home u won't be talking to me in such manner

were u kidnapped before? u dey form seniority for NL?

I'm fine nor.

bye
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by CocaineSniffer: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
pweetiedee:

were u kidnapped before? u dey form seniority for NL?

I'm fine nor.

bye
Me I dey _fuck girl to coma o.. if I use my big prick catch you I go _fuck you to pieces walahi
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by pweetiedee(m): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
CocaineSniffer:

Me I dey _fuck girl to coma o.. if I use my big prick catch you I go _fuck you to pieces walahi

you're just a boy...
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by CocaineSniffer: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
pweetiedee:

you're just a boy...
A good pussy can make an old man turn boy you know wink
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos by CocaineSniffer: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
pweetiedee:

you're just a boy...
But don't mind me tho... Thats how I roll. I'm so raw, uncut and uncensored grin . Sent u a PM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking’s Wilmot Album Listening Party (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Threatens To Sue Blogger Over Her Daughter's Upkeep / J Martins Weds Nnezi In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.