Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,327 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

‘ghosts Are Voting’ — Zuma Blames Witchcraft For Party’s Failure At Polls - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘ghosts Are Voting’ — Zuma Blames Witchcraft For Party’s Failure At Polls (592 Views)

Former South Africa leader Jacob Zuma barred from running in elections / Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him / South African President Jacob Zuma Blames 'witchcraft' For His Party's Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘ghosts Are Voting’ — Zuma Blames Witchcraft For Party’s Failure At Polls by ijustdey: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
South African President Jacob Zuma says the African National Congress (ANC), his party, lost the polls in Western Cape because of witchcraft.

According to Huffington Post , Zuma said ghosts may have voted to keep the Democratic Alliance (DA) in power.

The South African president said he would not leave office until his term ends and that the ANC is a party backed by both the ancestors and God.

“I don’t know where they get the luck to win here because people in the majority are not living comfortable. I don’t know‚ [maybe] it’s because of witchcraft‚ witches practice their craft in different ways‚” Zuma said.

“In the last elections I was satisfied that we are taking the Western Cape‚ I even said so. What went wrong? I too can’t tell you. It’s witchcraft‚ you never know. Maybe even ghosts are voting.

“There is not a single country where its president face eight votes [of no confidences] in parliament and all of them failed. The last time …they used large sums of money‚ buying people‚ money that is hard to say no to.

“Ancestors would abandon me if I would leave because of people who talk a lot. I will be with you‚ even when my term has ended. I will be in branches‚ speaking.”

https://www.thecable.ng/zuma-blames-witchcraft-for-partys-failure-at-polls

lalasticlala
Re: ‘ghosts Are Voting’ — Zuma Blames Witchcraft For Party’s Failure At Polls by lafflaff123(m): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Educated illiterate.

This man makes Buhari look like Obama.

3 Likes

Re: ‘ghosts Are Voting’ — Zuma Blames Witchcraft For Party’s Failure At Polls by Tolexander: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
What is happening to the African President, most especially the old ones?
Are they getting senile?
Re: ‘ghosts Are Voting’ — Zuma Blames Witchcraft For Party’s Failure At Polls by Nbote(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
Only in Africa will a candidate come up with excuses on why any election didn't go their way
Re: ‘ghosts Are Voting’ — Zuma Blames Witchcraft For Party’s Failure At Polls by sarrki(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Africans both followers and leaders are same thing

Africans are cursed with both leaders and followers
Re: ‘ghosts Are Voting’ — Zuma Blames Witchcraft For Party’s Failure At Polls by DanseMacabre(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Him no get him own 'Lai Mohammed' wey him fit delegate to dey yarn opanta

Be like Zuma sef dey smoke Kwale weed: you go just dey eff up dey yarn dust, but for your mind you go dey feel like say you coordinate pass Osinbade sef.

1 Like

Re: ‘ghosts Are Voting’ — Zuma Blames Witchcraft For Party’s Failure At Polls by bedspread: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Sign of Old age....
Re: ‘ghosts Are Voting’ — Zuma Blames Witchcraft For Party’s Failure At Polls by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
With these level of thinking among our leaders, I don't see Africa as the next economic power house. Not even in the near future..
Re: ‘ghosts Are Voting’ — Zuma Blames Witchcraft For Party’s Failure At Polls by PatriotTemidayo: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Something is certainly wrong with Africa cry

Imagine a leader? Just Negodu?
Re: ‘ghosts Are Voting’ — Zuma Blames Witchcraft For Party’s Failure At Polls by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Zuma d illiterate...the bald headed presidiot once said having sex with virgins can cure HIV.
Re: ‘ghosts Are Voting’ — Zuma Blames Witchcraft For Party’s Failure At Polls by leofab(f): 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
African and superstition always looking for who to blame

(1) (Reply)

Jamaica Woman Beats Daughter With Machete / FBI Is Asking Facebook To Release The Details Of Anti Trump Protesters Account / Russia To Build Nuclear Power Plants In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.