Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

The Most Important Skill In Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Most Important Skill In Football (1556 Views)

Paul Pogba's Incredible Rabona Skill In Picture. / Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) / 10 Worst Goalkeepers Mistakes In Football History (funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Skill In Football by BizLifeE: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
What is the most important skill to have in football?

Decision Making.

Whether on the ball, when to shoot, pass, dribble… etc, or off the ball, which is basically the same thing as off-the-ball movement and positioning.

Having a great football IQ and being a great decision maker makes every skill you have and everything you do much more effective.
Being a bad decision maker, on the other hand, just makes any skill you have, no matter how good at it you’re, of little to no use.

I always said that, out of their long lists of skills, Ronaldo’s main strength is his off-the-ball work (/decision making) and that Messi’s main strength is his (on-the-ball) decision making, and I think there is no better argument for this skill being the most important than it being the main strength of the two greatest players of the century.

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-most-important-skill-to-have-in-football

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng
Re: The Most Important Skill In Football by AjalaJ(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
I think strikers are the highest valued, aren't they?

(1) (Reply)

Fragmentation Disc Error Notices / Nigeria Beat Senegal 76-71, Meet Tunisia In Afrobasket Finals / But Now Tfl Have Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.