Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,158 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) (2444 Views)

Unclad Photos Of Kendall Jenner Leaks, And She Was Body Shamed / Kendall Jenner Nude Pics Leaks, Making Her The #1 Trending Topic On Social Media / Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by GistMorer: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
@GistMore

Kendall rocked the runway for Tom Ford’s Spring/Summer 2018 show during New York Fashion Week on Wednesday.

Kendall Jenner was then at Daily Front Row’s Fashion Media Awards in New York City and accepted the Fashion Icon Of The Decade award at the ceremony while dressed in a stunning Giambattista Valli gown.

Last week, Daily Front Row gave a statement to Huffington Post about their decision to name Kendall the Fashion Icon Of The Decade.

Their spokesperson called the model an ‘ultimate style influencer’ and someone who ‘captured the hearts of the leading fashion magazines, photographers and brands.

More: @ http://www.GistMore.com/kendall-jenner-named-fashion-icon-decade-photos

Re: Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
this group of unknown ignorant people who gave this clueless useless woman this title NEED to be flogged mercilessly for their rubbish!

how can she even be voted fashion icon of the decade when until 4yrs ago, this woman was virtually UNKNOWN!
even her useless sista Kim K is so much more qualified to carry the title than her

4 Likes

Re: Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by GistMorer: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2017
yes, on like Kim K.
Re: Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by freakcin: 7:00am On Sep 10, 2017
Lil sis just eclipsed big sis. . . hope it doesn't stir jealousy in the Kardashian clan. BTW where is Kanye in all this?
Re: Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by Flawlessangel(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
this group of unknown ignorant people who gave this clueless useless woman this title NEED to be flogged mercilessly for their rubbish!

how can she even be voted fashion icon of the decade when until 4yrs ago, this woman was virtually UNKNOWN!
even her useless sista Kim K is so much more qualified to carry the title than her

Stp posting stupid crap u know nothing about. Kendall has been a force of nature since she Came into the fashion industry. The fastest rising model ever. She has been a top model and everything she touches turns to gold

She's currently the most sort after model in the world, has the most followers of any model and is the 3rd highest paid model in the world. (will soon become first)

So what has Kim done to deserve the FASHION icon award?
shes the only one in the family who makes money off pure talent.

Make your research before posting abeg

1 Like

Re: Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Flawlessangel:

Stp posting stupid crap u know nothing about. Kendall has been a force of nature since she Came into the fashion industry. The fastest rising model ever. She has been a top model and everything she touches turns to gold

She's currently the most sort after model in the world, has the most followers of any model and is the 3rd highest paid model in the world. (will soon become first)

So what has Kim done to deserve the FASHION icon award?
shes the only one in the family who makes money off pure talent.

Make your research before posting abeg

see this Clueless person writing ARRANT RUBBISH on NL.... so because some people want to ride on the wave of the kardashians for publicity, she should now be considered a fashion icon?! pls dont insult supermodels by mentioning her name, the fashion world knows she aint got the "magic" of Giselle bundchen, Doutzen Kroes, Karlie Kloss, Adriana Lima or the ever magical Kate Moss etc.

even you dont have nothing but RUBBISH to praise her, followers on social media, fastest rising model (thanks to her family show, yeah), highest paid (of course she is, because she is getting her Kardashian stamp to it).... but here is a clue: what you just mention is a pile of rubbish to the important FASHION that we are on about.... what about telling us that she had the best look during a fashion week (impossible as she is too neutral/boring), the best catwalk (she needs to work on that) etc instead of writing about irrelevant nonsense?!

Kendal Jenner and Gigi Hadid are RUBBISH... they just have a big following on Instagram and therefore some brand wanna use that to their advantage, as they appeal to a younger crowd. you obviously dont know what an ICON is.... Beyonce, Rihanna and Katy Perry are a bigger fashion icon that KJ will ever be (and you can take that to the bank). fashion icon when she cant even dress properly?! sadly people like you must be too young to know what a true supermodel looks like Cindy Crawford, Christie Brinkley, Twiggi, Naomi Campbell, Tyra Banks etc... sadly in those days there was no need to check Instagram to know who the great supermodels were, you only had to focus on runways to have an idea.

how can you even give a title of fashion icon of the DECADE, when she was unknown 4 yrs ago?! that child is NO ICON and was 11yrs old having NO CLUE what fashion is, a decade ago. so let me say LOUD and CLEAR that anyone who has such deluded child as an icon, needs to have their brain checked. let me give you names of past fashion ICON, and tell me if you think KJ has even a 10th of what these great fashion icon of the past had..... Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Diana, Elizabeth Taylor, Audrey Hepburn, Twiggi...Google their names as i am sure you have no idea who they are (since they have no Instagram page)

for one, Kim K has been in Fashion in media/fashion world for the last 10yrs, while her half sister was virtually unknown until at least half of that decade.

1 Like

Re: Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

You seems to be a frustrated Nigerian grin see how u hating on people that have no clue you exist. Calling a successful young lady clueless and useless, what has she done to you to deserve that? Bringing successful people down will not give you joy undecided
Dunno why you called Kim a useless woman, how she lives her life ain't your business and this useless woman has been able to maintain her four year old marriage cheesy it is up to her husband to decide whether his wife is useless or not. Happy Sunday.
Re: Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by Flawlessangel(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

see this Clueless person writing ARRANT RUBBISH on NL.... so because some people want to ride on the wave of the kardashians for publicity, she should now be considered a fashion icon?! pls dont insult supermodels by mentioning her name, the fashion world knows she aint got the "magic" of Giselle bundchen, Doutzen Kroes, Karlie Kloss, Adriana Lima or the ever magical Kate Moss etc.

even you dont have nothing but RUBBISH to praise her, followers on social media, fastest rising model (thanks to her family show, yeah), highest paid (of course she is, because she is getting her Kardashian stamp to it).... but here is a clue: what you just mention is a pile of rubbish to the important FASHION that we are on about.... what about telling us that she had the best look during a fashion week (impossible as she is too neutral/boring), the best catwalk (she needs to work on that) etc instead of writing about irrelevant nonsense?!

Kendal Jenner and Gigi Hadid are RUBBISH... they just have a big following on Instagram and therefore some brand wanna use that to their advantage, as they appeal to a younger crowd. you obviously dont know what an ICON is.... Beyonce, Rihanna and Katy Perry are a bigger fashion icon that KJ will ever be (and you can take that to the bank). fashion icon when she cant even dress properly?! sadly people like you must be too young to know what a true supermodel looks like Cindy Crawford, Christie Brinkley, Twiggi, Naomi Campbell, Tyra Banks etc... sadly in those days there was no need to check Instagram to know who the great supermodels were, you only had to focus on runways to have an idea.

how can you even give a title of fashion icon of the DECADE, when she was unknown 4 yrs ago?! that child is NO ICON and was 11yrs old having NO CLUE what fashion is, a decade ago. so let me say LOUD and CLEAR that anyone who has such deluded child as an icon, needs to have their brain checked. let me give you names of past fashion ICON, and tell me if you think KJ has even a 10th of what these great fashion icon of the past had..... Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Diana, Elizabeth Taylor, Audrey Hepburn, Twiggi...Google their names as i am sure you have no idea who they are (since they have no Instagram page)

for one, Kim K has been in Fashion in media/fashion world for the last 10yrs, while her half sister was virtually unknown until at least half of that decade.

U wrote this long epistle because you are pained that Kendall dsnt deserve it. Who are u to determine who gets what? See how stupid you sound?

The beatles are considered the greatest band ever even though they only lasted for 8 years, so it's not really how long but how well.

If u are this pained about her winning it go Sue them, if u can't just stfu
Re: Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
Flawlessangel:

U wrote this long epistle because you are pained that Kendall dsnt deserve it. Who are u to determine who gets what? See how stupid you sound?

The beatles are considered the greatest band ever even though they only lasted for 8 years, so it's not really how long but how well.

If u are this pained about her winning it go Sue them, if u can't just stfu

another pile of GIBBERISH NONSENSE about what you dont know.... abeg get out of your BS instagram clueless world.
being called the greatest band is different than being called a fashion ICON of the DECADE. use what you have between your ears to figure that out....an artist who had a few successful albums with proper music/lyrical content etc could be called greatest within a few yrs, simply because in music there is no timetable and you can release how many albums you desire, in a short period of time.

fashion on the other hand, is dictated by seasons, fashion show and the most favourite of them all the "fashion week" all around the world. so if someone wants to judge who is the biggest fashion icon of the last decade then 1st of all they would have to chose someone who was PRESENT in the fashion world for longer than 4 yrs, someone who is UNIQUE in the fashion world, and someone who has fashion flair and set trends on CATWALKs (and not solely on Instagram).

again, there is NOTHING special about KJ, as it is all a publicity stunt. if she didnt have a powerful family, she would have Never set foot on a catwalk. she has no unique LOOK like the hundreds of top supermodel out there, she is nothing exceptional in terms of catwalk, and she certainly doesnt have that "magic" that the models i mentioned before have. thats what a great supermodel has that she will NEVER EVER get.

what arrant RUBBISH are you gonna tell us next?! Paris Hilton is the best DJ in the world because she stand in clubs around the world (pretending to be a DJ) while getting paid what the majority of top DJs cant?! or that Kanye West is a top fashion designer because he has fashion shows?! you know absolutely NOTHING about the fashion world, because if you did, you wouldnt rejoice over this garbage.
Re: Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by Flawlessangel(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

another pile of GIBBERISH NONSENSE about what you dont know.... abeg get out of your BS instagram clueless world.
being called the greatest band is different than being called a fashion ICON of the DECADE. use what you have between your ears to figure that out....an artist who had a few successful albums with proper music/lyrical content etc could be called greatest within a few yrs, simply because in music there is no timetable and you can release how many albums you desire, in a short period of time.

fashion on the other hand, is dictated by seasons, fashion show and the most favourite of them all the "fashion week" all around the world. so if someone wants to judge who is the biggest fashion icon of the last decade then 1st of all they would have to chose someone who was PRESENT in the fashion world for longer than 4 yrs, someone who is UNIQUE in the fashion world, and someone who has fashion flair and set trends on CATWALKs (and not solely on Instagram).

again, there is NOTHING special about KJ, as it is all a publicity stunt. if she didnt have a powerful family, she would have Never set foot on a catwalk. she has no unique LOOK like the hundreds of top supermodel out there, she is nothing exceptional in terms of catwalk, and she certainly doesnt have that "magic" that the models i mentioned before have. thats what a great supermodel has that she will NEVER EVER get.

what arrant RUBBISH are you gonna tell us next?! Paris Hilton is the best DJ in the world because she stand in clubs around the world (pretending to be a DJ) while getting paid what the majority of top DJs cant?! or that Kanye West is a top fashion designer because he has fashion shows?! you know absolutely NOTHING about the fashion world, because if you did, you wouldnt rejoice over this garbage.

I still stand by my word that your opinion is stupid and baseless. Keep your fucking opinion to yourself and stop posting crap

No one cares who started what, it's who is killing it that matters and on that Kendall has Been murdering every model on the planet.

It's laughable to say she wouldn't step foot in the fashion world when everyone she had worked with always end up saying Kendall was a natural and was destined for this barring the Kardashian influence.

She's also one of the prettiest women in the world today (forget modeling) yet you say trash like she wouldn't make it there? Who made u God and judge over her destiny ? Honestly u sounded miserable with that post.

Kendall is 100% a top model and fashion icon in every sense of the word. Just because u don't agree dsnt make it so.

Go knack head for wall if e dey pain u
Re: Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Flawlessangel:

I still stand by my word that your opinion is stupid and baseless. Keep your fucking opinion to yourself and stop posting crap

No one cares who started what, it's who is killing it that matters and on that Kendall has Been murdering every model on the planet.

It's laughable to say she wouldn't step foot in the fashion world when everyone she had worked with always end up saying Kendall was a natural and was destined for this barring the Kardashian influence.

She's also one of the prettiest women in the world today (forget modeling) yet you say trash like she wouldn't make it there? Who made u God and judge over her destiny ? Honestly u sounded miserable with that post.

Kendall is 100% a top model and fashion icon in every sense of the word. Just because u don't agree dsnt make it so.

Go knack head for wall if e dey pain u

and here we have clueless people who think that beauty is what it takes to be a supermodel... ARRANT NONSENSE from DELUDE PEOPLE!

i will say it again, and the whole fashion world KNOWS about it.... KJ's face is bland,, if she wasnt a Kardashian with millions of followers, she would have NEVER stepped on a runway. there are thousands of models like her, with nothing special about their look AND/OR who have nothing UNIQUE about themselves.... and guess what?! they never make it in fashion. all these IG yeyebrities are only on these runways because of marketing via their IG following, they will NEVER become a Bundchen even if their lives depended on it.

i suggest you continue being a puppet following these useless people's every move on IG.... fashion icON ko, fashion icOFF ni!
Re: Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by Flawlessangel(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

and here we have clueless people who think that beauty is what it takes to be a supermodel... ARRANT NONSENSE from DELUDE PEOPLE!

i will say it again, and the whole fashion world KNOWS about it.... KJ's face is bland,, if she wasnt a Kardashian with millions of followers, she would have NEVER stepped on a runway. there are thousands of models like her, with nothing special about their look AND/OR who have nothing UNIQUE about themselves.... and guess what?! they never make it in fashion. all these IG yeyebrities are only on these runways because of marketing via their IG following, they will NEVER become a Bundchen even if their lives depended on it.

i suggest you continue being a puppet following these useless people's every move on IG.... fashion icON ko, fashion icOFF ni!

Lol pained soul. Keep hating while Kendall keeps winning
Re: Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Flawlessangel:

Lol pained soul. Keep hating while Kendall keeps winning

its called having an OPINION, sadly i know that all you IG brainless brainless follow-follow sheep aint got any. i guess she is winning and i am "automatically" losing because i have an opinion?! do make some sense instead of writing rubbish while daydreaming following people's life on IG, hoping that it was yours.
Re: Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by Flawlessangel(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

its called having an OPINION, sadly i know that all you IG brainless brainless follow-follow sheep aint got any. i guess she is winning and i am "automatically" losing because i have an opinion?! do make some sense instead of writing rubbish while daydreaming following people's life on IG, hoping that it was yours.

Lol u write exactly like a loser would. Guess what I don't even follow her on Instagram. Stop posting stupid shit man
Re: Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Flawlessangel:

Lol u write exactly like a loser would. Guess what I don't even follow her on Instagram. Stop posting stupid shit man

but of course you dont, yet know every single BS details about her life, right?! these are your role model, your life is judged by what these people are doing. if you didnt, then you would know about FASHION and wouldnt write rubbish online ... we know your type. if KJ is having a great time then you feel great about yourself, and if she is sad then you are sad. IG follow-follow nonsense miserable dreamers!
Re: Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by Flawlessangel(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

but of course you dont, yet know every single BS details about her life, right?! these are your role model, your life is judged by what these people are doing. if you didnt, then you would know about FASHION and wouldnt write rubbish online ... we know your type. if KJ is having a great time then you feel great about yourself, and if she is sad then you are sad. IG follow-follow nonsense miserable dreamers!

What a laughable post . Instead of hating on her, pray to God to make u half as successful as she is you self centered miserable fool
Re: Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Flawlessangel:

What a laughable post . Instead of hating on her, pray to God to make u half as successful as she is you self centered miserable fool

so by having an opinion, i am hating on your role model?! bwaaaaaah! again, its called having an opinion. and dont be mad because i am schooling you on fashion. you can continue cluelessly follow-follow your idols on IG, while i continue believe that she and all her instagram rubbish models are irrelevant to fashion, and certainly NO icon.

comparing a useless KJ with the likes i mention above is a GRAVE insult to fashion... but hey, at least it will make IG follow-follow donkeys foolishly run after their "carrot"
Re: Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by Flawlessangel(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

so by having an opinion, i am hating on your role model?! bwaaaaaah! again, its called having an opinion. and dont be mad because i am schooling you on fashion. you can continue cluelessly follow-follow your idols on IG, while i continue believe that she and all her instagram rubbish models are irrelevant to fashion, and certainly NO icon.

comparing a useless KJ with the likes i mention above is a GRAVE insult to fashion... but hey, at least it will make IG follow-follow donkeys foolishly run after their "carrot"

I won't even bother trying to curb your stupidity. I will rather use my time for something fruitful than to waste it on an ignorant nobody like u. Fuk off fool

This is my last post to you.
Re: Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2017
I love kendall she's the prettiest in the family. kiss
Re: Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade (photos) by Daeylar(f): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Lol, ignore them, even the people in America where the kardashians live know that it's a disgrace for Kendall to have that award, model of what? Someone whose career was made based on her family's name and money, not real talent,

fashion shows use her just because of her following which she got because she is a younger sister of the kardashians. She would never have had that following and therefore wouldn't be where she is today if she wasn't a younger sister of the kardashians, Yet he dares to disrespect kim and say that what has she done? Someone who paved the way for kendall. cheesy

Kendall top model?? shocked Fashion icon?? shocked Prettiest woman? shocked Murdering every other model?? shocked shocked
Delusion at it's peak.

And he told you to do your research, grin when he clearly is the one who needs it.

(1) (Reply)

Not Older Than 15 Year Old Teenager Shares After Sex Photo With His Girlfriend. / John Dumelo's Ex, Joselyn Dumas Bares Cleavage Amidst Dumelo Son's Birth (PHOTO) / Alfa's Seen Dancing Soapy, Naira Marley React. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.