Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Please Is It Possible To Get Admitted Into A Private Uni Without JAMB? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Is It Possible To Get Admitted Into A Private Uni Without JAMB? (419 Views)

2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady / After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It Possible To Get Admitted Into A Private Uni Without JAMB? by LamarJR(m): 3:57am On Sep 10, 2017
Good morning nairalanders and happy Sunday to you guys.

Please I just need a little of your time while it's quite early I am sorry to bother you guys with this but it's been on my mind since yesterday! A problem half shared is a problem half solved!

I was supposed to write JAMB this year but I was very sick and had to go to the villa to meet my grand mummy for a while where I received treatment and unfortunately the time for JAMB came but I was not strong enough to go enroll, now I am totally fine.

So guys please is it possible to get admitted to a university like a private one without the use of jamb??

Please urgent answers, God bless you as you contribute. Thank you.
Re: Please Is It Possible To Get Admitted Into A Private Uni Without JAMB? by lafflaff123(m): 3:58am On Sep 10, 2017
Good question.

My answer would be yes.
Re: Please Is It Possible To Get Admitted Into A Private Uni Without JAMB? by LamarJR(m): 4:03am On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good question.

My answer would be yes.

Thanks bro, do you know of any uni or have any idea about novena uni in Delta state? I am in Benin, I don't want to go too far for school.
Re: Please Is It Possible To Get Admitted Into A Private Uni Without JAMB? by LamarJR(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2017
Pleas lalasticlala and Mynd44 help me move to fp so I can get answers on this, thank u
Re: Please Is It Possible To Get Admitted Into A Private Uni Without JAMB? by hazan041(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2017
that's why the cut off is set at 120 so that the private uni won't admit without jamb

well we are in Nigeria everything is possible
Re: Please Is It Possible To Get Admitted Into A Private Uni Without JAMB? by jaychubi: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2017
Yes though illegal but only legal via IJMB or JUPEB

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Government Has Started Free Secondary School Education / JAMB CAPS Sensitization Programme Schedule For UTME Candidates / Kwara State Polytechnic 2017/2018 Screening Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.