Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Google Game - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Google Game (1110 Views)

Google Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Google Game by sharetroll(m): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2007
All right, this is how you take part in Google. Write your first name and write “was arrested for”. Example "Joe was arrested for". With the 1st one, you find that’s what you were under arrest for and inform us on the context! I'll begin.

Oh dear. . . . . .

I was recently arrested for reckless driving and fleeing to elude after I did not pull over right away. I was doing 109 mph on Interstate 20 when the cops pulled me over by state troopers. Then, I was briefly jailed Sunday morning after the cops pulled over my speeding 2005 Bentley when I did not immediately stop for them.
Re: The Google Game by femi6(m): 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2007
i dont get this
Re: The Google Game by cuteass1(f): 12:17am On Feb 15, 2007
@ poster
We'ld like to be a part of the game but we don't get it. Do you mind taking it from the beginning
Re: The Google Game by sharetroll(m): 12:56am On Feb 15, 2007
Sorry, I was typing fast an recklessly. . . .

1. Go to google

2. Write your first name, then write "was arrested for"

3. Click on the very first link that you see under, and say what the person was arrested for. . . . .
Re: The Google Game by cuteass1(f): 1:01am On Feb 15, 2007
well that wasnt so difficult, let me pay a visit to google, i'll be back wink,,,,,,,,,

The stupid google said i was arrested for possessing a gram of cocaine, can you imagine grin

God forbidoooo hmm
Re: The Google Game by femi6(m): 1:23am On Feb 15, 2007
see me see trouble the useless google talk say i was arrested at Seme Border on 17 November, 1997 while returning from a conference in Kenya. He was first taken to SSS office Shangisha. shocked this is unbelievable
Re: The Google Game by bluenubian(f): 1:41am On Feb 15, 2007
lol i dint take the first one i saw, like the 4th one better grin, heres what it said

Emmanuella Salako <XXEMSCANSHAKEITXX> DAMMIT I'M SO FREAKIN MAD!!I GOT ARRESTED TODAY FOR POSSESSION OF OVER THE LEGAL LIMITS OF GOOD LOOKS,THEY'RE HOLDING ,
Re: The Google Game by ZuluNation(m): 1:48am On Feb 15, 2007
Blue I need a favor from you dear.

I've been arrested and I'm in jail with charges of being the ugliest mother bleeper in America, can u come down here and show them they made a mistake. tongue tongue
Re: The Google Game by bluenubian(f): 1:53am On Feb 15, 2007
lol how do i prove it to them, when i get there
Re: The Google Game by ZuluNation(m): 1:54am On Feb 15, 2007
Just show up and they'll know I'm not the ugliest mother bleeper tongue
Re: The Google Game by cuteass1(f): 2:23am On Feb 15, 2007
roflmao
@zuluNation,you're incredibly funny. What does bluenubian's presence have to do with your uglinesss,,,,,,,,,hilarious
Re: The Google Game by bluenubian(f): 2:33am On Feb 15, 2007
lol doesnt he jus amaze u grin,

(1) (Reply)

Say Something Nice In 4 Letters!! / What Fruit Aree You? / Where Will The Car Come Out From ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.