Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Touch A Life Today... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Touch A Life Today... (330 Views)

Pastor Ask Members To Donate 1k To Touch A White Woman To Gain Global Blessing / Pastor Asked His Church Members To Pay 1K In Order To Touch A White Woman / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Touch A Life Today... by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2017
Today at Jabi park, Abuja...
To get a bus back to jos
Some group of people approached us, with tracts and the small New Testament Bibles as free gifts.
I got mine, and requested for an extra one... had it in mind to keep them for my daughters, Isabella and Arianna....
Not too long when they left, another Pastor approached us again with prayers, then requested for offering.... The first set didn't.
I had a tithe of Ten thousand naira, which is 1k... Yes, l do hide tithes from monies given to me, sometimes, daily, since l don't have a monthly income...
While the Pastor was still waiting beside my bus seat, l saw a pregnant woman, maybe in her 6-7th month, hawking pure water, she looked so drained.... I was moved... I can't do this... When ever l am pregnant, l hardly stand, let alone stand under the sun... I felt like l was the one...
I called her, she came running, l wished l walked up to her instead.... I took my 1k tithe, put it inside one of the tiny Bibles, then gave it to her.
Took another 1k with me, hid same in another Bible, gave it to another man, whose hands were probably chopped off...
Pastor kept waiting for my offering. I told him, sir, money no dey today again.
Jesus didn't just preached, He fed the hungry.... The gospel is meaningless if you close eye to those you should pity, yet preach....
Don't comman preach to me how it is wrong to use my tithe for alms.... I don't serve the same God with you, l serve a compassionate God, the one that sent His son to save me....
You see that foetus in her womb? That is Church to me.... That handicap? That is the Christ who needed food and clothings....
Serve your own God.... Mine understands me than yours!!! We are both not gullible....
You are free to think this post is a show off of my deeds.... You can only be right if you feel same of the Bible too.... Jesus' works on earth were written too.
I dash you sense IJN....
Patience Ekonyohe Daniel Odoh
Re: Touch A Life Today... by franklyneo(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2017
That's d bst tithe one can give...it must not Necessary be into the hands of a pastor..Lord knows d ppl u sowed into dre lives needs it best

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Miracle Anyone Can Think Of!!! / Zimbabwe Pastor Who Prophecy Mugabe's Death Intensify Prayer / Don't Waste Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.