Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,548,343 members, 5,869,429 topics. Date: Monday, 21 September 2020 at 02:08 PM

Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria - Technology Market (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria (33590 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria by paylessnigeria: 2:40pm On Jul 15
We are Payless Nigeria and are currently taking Amazon and Ebay orders at 350/$ and shipping down to Nigeria at $5/lb.

Send us a message on WhatsApp for a breakdown of our shipping rates as shipping takes between 8-14 days.
https://wa.me/2348150690830
Re: Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria by paylessnigeria: 2:09pm On Jul 23
We're still here to take your orders for your shipping from US, UK and China.

Get your EBay orders paid for at a checkout rate of 350/$ today and shipped in at a fee of $5/lbs.

Shop with ease and pay less with Payless Nigeria.

Just contact us on WhatsApp
https://wa.me/2349011731388
Re: Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria by Onyeka90210(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28
tinnyailes:
whats all this my ebay package has not been delivered since one month plus now better do something about it asap before i start with you guys
I wish I saw this before trying them
it's passed 4 weeks now but I was assured 3 weeks max
I'm weak men cry, when was yours delivered?
Re: Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria by GreyBlood: 12:49pm On Jul 28
Onyeka90210:

Bro you need to chill. Sometimes there are unforseen delays while shipping and these they can not control. I've been using them for sometime now and it's been fair to say the least. Just be patience. You will get your goods.
Re: Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria by Onyeka90210(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28
GreyBlood:
Bro you need to chill. Sometimes there are unforseen delays while shipping and these they can not control. I've been using them for sometime now and it's been fair to say the least. Just be patience. You will get your goods.
Ok boss, I’m not just used to it taking this long
I’ll be patient
Re: Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria by tinnyailes(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28
Onyeka90210:

Well there was issues with delivery generally back then but now things should be normal ,I don’t know what your case may be but just give them a week or two you’ll get your package
Re: Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria by Ologunsunny: 6:34pm On Jul 28
Re: Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria by paylessnigeria: 11:57am On Sep 03
Purchase items like Clothes, Shoes, Bags, and other accessories from Ebay.com at a checkout rate of 360/$ and ship down to Nigeria at $5/lb today, all with Payless Nigeria.

Reach out to us on WhatsApp
Re: Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria by paylessnigeria: 11:15pm On Sep 04
Available Ebay Checkout at 340/$ today with Payless Nigeria, shipping of $5/lbs...

We weigh and give you shipping costs on arrival in Nigeria within 14 days.

Contact us today on WhatsApp
Re: Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria by paylessnigeria: 9:26pm On Sep 08
Ebay Checkout currently available at 350/$ and then Ship down to Nigeria at $5/lbs.

Home and interstate deliveries can also be done (would incur extra charges).

Reach out to us on WhatsApp today
Re: Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria by paylessnigeria: 10:55pm On Sep 10
Ship from UK to Nigeria for £4.5 per kg (plus £10 handling fee) and get your items within 14 working days. Minimum weight is 10kg

We reweigh all packages on arrival in Lagos and offer home deliveries and interstate deliveries (extra charges would be incurred)

Contact us via Whatsapp
Re: Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria by paylessnigeria: 11:20pm On Sep 14
Ship with us at Payless Nigeria!

OUR SHIPPING RATES:

USA :-
* Brand New Phones: $60/unit
[High end phones (11/11 pro and 11 pro max) is $60/unit]
* Other phones: $40/unit
* Tablets: $40/unit
* Laptops: $5/lb (Minimum charge of 5lb)
* T.Vs $5/lb (Minimum charge of 8.5lb)[Optional Crating: $100]
* Dangerous goods(batteries/perfumes): $7/lb (Minimum applies)additional $20 DG documentation charge will also be included
*Rates (for other items): $5/lb
(Minimum charge for items of other classes is 1lb)
Note:
*Charges for usa rates are inclusive of custom clearance fee
*You will be charged 7.5% tax on shipping charges
Delivery: 7-14 working days from Thursday of arrival week

UK:-
*Normal Shipping: £4.5/kg + £10 handling. (Minimum is 10kg)
*Express Shipping: £6/kg + £10 handling. (Minimum is 10kg)
Delivery: 3-5 working days from Thursday of arrival week

China:-
* GuangZhou: normal goods $7.6/kg
*Hong Kong : normal goods $8/kg
*battery and liquid goods is $8/kg
(Minimum charge is 1kg)
*custom charges
normal goods: N450/Kg
phone & accessories: N650/kg

Note: the above listed shipping rates are subject to change, kindly ask for updated rates before shipping. Thank you

OUR TERMS OF SERVICE:

* Use the addresses exactly as given on the website, do not attempt to change any information or add any data when using it for online shopping, it may result in irrecoverable loss of your packages. When in doubt send us enquiries.

* We inspect and reweigh all packages and round UP the weight to the nearest whole number. E.g 2.4lbs will be rounded up to 3lbs. (the only exception to this is china shipments, china shipments will not be rounded up)

* All cargo are insured by Payless Nig up to a value of $100 (T&C applies). We are not liable for any damage or loss or delay due to customs/other logistic bodies. The client is encouraged to requesting additional insurance to cover any cargo of value exceeding $100 (Insurance is 10% of total order value).
Re: Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria by xavierx: 1:41am On Sep 15
Rates for video games?
Re: Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria by paylessnigeria: 10:36pm On Sep 16
Get your EBay orders paid for at a checkout rate of 360/$ today and shipped in at a fee of $5/lbs.

Ship with ease and pay less with Payless Nigeria.

Just contact us on WhatsApp
Re: Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria by paylessnigeria: 9:07pm On Sep 18
We are still here to take your orders and offer you good service as regards your shipping needs.

Ebay Checkout currently at 380/$

Shipping rates @ $5/lbs

Contact us to place your orders on WhatsApp

Pay Less For More!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

12-cell Laptop Batteries that lasts 5hours plus For Sale@ Reduced Price / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / Enter Here To Get Airtel 2gb For N500..5gb For 1000..NOT AVAILABLE AGAIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.